Sabbath Day Salvation

Don’t we all have the same Father? Didn’t one God create us all? Then why do we break the covenant; Mal 2:10
The context of the passage, like the context of Mark 5, indicates that he is talking about Jewish people, the ones who are actually a party to the Mosaic Covenant. Gentiles are not a party to that covenant.
Because on the third day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai [in the cloud] in the sight of all the people. Ex 19:11 AMP
These all wait for You, That You may give them their food in due season.
You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the earth.
May the glory of the Lord endure forever; Ps 104:27,30,31

For man is like the grass that withers and the flowers that fall, but the word of our God endures forever. Isaiah 40

So I am asking if I went to a Jewish Synagogue on Saturday I would be ok, I would be saved?
You know, we are talking about OUR GOD who reads our hearts perfectly, without error or mistake.

If you know GOD, then you know the answer.

AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

How are sins defined for the One and ONLY Book of Life, that GOD will righteously blot out OT & NT people in fairness ???

Do you know the top ten answers, written by GOD personally ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Why wouldn’t Jesus participate in all the Jewish feast and festivals which He being God brought into law? If He didn’t then He would have broken the mosaic law because as the SDA church says the law was split after Jesus died and rose again and we don’t follow the statutes just the 10 commandment, therefore if your suggesting Jesus didn’t participate in the festivals He would have broken the law.
AV Col 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

You are ready to call Jesus a sinner then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Let's look at the question that the Pharisees are asking Jesus.
The Pharisees were saying to Him, “Look, why are they doing what is not lawful on the Sabbath?” Mark 2:24 NASB
And what does Jesus answer?
And He said to them, “Have you never read what David did when he was in need and he and his companions became hungry; how he entered the house of God in the time of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the consecrated bread, which is not lawful for anyone to eat except the priests, and he also gave it to those who were with him?” Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Mark 2:25-27 NASB
Jesus is saying that the Sabbath was intended to be a help to people, not a burden. He meant Jews, the people who the Sabbath had been given to as the sign of the covenant between them and God. He was not now declaring that the Sabbath was universal and not answering their question.
Would this concept apply to Sunday services as well today ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact
Tell me, how could he not participate in the feasts and festivals without breaking the Law? How could he be sinless if, being born a Jew under the Law, he did not keep the appointed times of the Lord?
Did Jesus observe Passover? Yes or no? Explain John 5:1.
AV Jn 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

So in your mind, presence means participation ???

Check Question: Seeing that USA has legal abortions, as a US citizen, are you guilty too in participation by presence ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Jn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made{G1096 ginomai}.
AV Mk 2:28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
They believed that Christ was a created being.
AV Ga 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made{G1096 ginomai} of a woman, made{G1096 ginomai} under the law,

You better correct your statement then ???

Was Christ a creature then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Those feasts and festivals were all sabbaths.
AV Ezk 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; [and] they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

AV Lv 23:32 It [shall be] unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.
AV Lv 23:38 Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.

Did GOD Omnisciently address the possessive correctly ???

I have known for a while, that ownership issues are common among men. Are you of those people, who deny GOD's Ownership ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

It is not a sin to not observe a covenant or the laws contained therein that you are not a party to.
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man{G444 anthropos} shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man{G444 anthropos} , and not man{G444 anthropos} for the sabbath:

So you are not a man{G444 anthropos} then ???

So you think Jesus is a hypocrite in word usage of "Man{G444 anthropos}" ???

As long as man references man for authority, there will be error and killing in error.

Yours in Christ, Michael

[[
Michael;
can you not give an intelligent reply ??????
the question asked was
Formersda said:
Does going to church on Saturday make you a Christian?

and Michael replys
AV Lk 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Did that work for Jesus and Jesus' disciples ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
=======================================

Michael;
Their names were not written there because they attended services on Sabbath
What is your problem ??????????????????
even the Scribes and the Pharasees attended on Sabbath

Name Sake; Michael; His Name Sake
=============================================

------------------- Sycamine Trees ------------------
Lk.17:6
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,
Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea;
and it should obey you.

and where do we find these Sycamine Trees
after they have been ripped up by the roots
and "cast away" back into the Sea ???
yep, in Jude speaking all sorts of deceit and falsehood

Jude 1:10​
But these (Symamine trees) speak evil of those things which they know not:​
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.​
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,​
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,​
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.​
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,​
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:​
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;​
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,​
plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea,​
foaming out their own shame;​
wandering stars,​
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.​
Posters and Lurkers
OH How Great is that darkness
so dark no light can penetrate

Prologue:

AV Jn 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

So in your mind, presence means participation ???

Check Question: Seeing that USA has legal abortions, as a US citizen, are you guilty too in participation by presence ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Seeing as SDA churches perform abortions on demand are you guilty by association?

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man{G444 anthropos} shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man{G444 anthropos} , and not man{G444 anthropos} for the sabbath:

So you are not a man{G444 anthropos} then ???

So you think Jesus is a hypocrite in word usage of "Man{G444 anthropos}" ???

As long as man references man for authority, there will be error and killing in error.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I think you are applying a meaning to the passage that Jesus did not intend.

I do know that God stated in no uncertain words who the Sabbath was given to as a sign. Perhaps you should read the words that actually proceeded out of His mouth.

The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you. ‘Therefore you are to observe the sabbath, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. ‘For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day there is a sabbath of complete rest, holy to the LORD; whoever does any work on the sabbath day shall surely be put to death. ‘So the sons of Israel shall observe the sabbath, to celebrate the sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant.’ “It is a sign between Me and the sons of Israel forever; for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day He ceased from labor, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12-17 NASB

In order to keep the Sabbath, you were not to prepare food on the Sabbath, or leave your house, or buy or sell, or journey.

In those days I saw in Judah some who were treading wine presses on the sabbath, and bringing in sacks of grain and loading them on donkeys, as well as wine, grapes, figs and all kinds of loads, and they brought them into Jerusalem on the sabbath day. So I admonished them on the day they sold food. Also men of Tyre were living there who imported fish and all kinds of merchandise, and sold them to the sons of Judah on the sabbath, even in Jerusalem. Then I reprimanded the nobles of Judah and said to them, “What is this evil thing you are doing, by profaning the sabbath day? “Did not your fathers do the same, so that our God brought on us and on this city all this trouble? Yet you are adding to the wrath on Israel by profaning the sabbath.” Nehemiah 13:15-18 NASB

And though I am risking having a Adventist poster claim that I am committing the logical fallacy known as an appeal to authority, your own prophet who you claim to be an authoritatve source of truth backs Nehemiah up.

"The Jews had so perverted the law that they made it a yoke of bondage. Their meaningless requirements had become a byword among other nations. Especially was the Sabbath hedged in by all manner of senseless restrictions. It was not to them a delight, the holy of the Lord, and honorable. The scribes and Pharisees had made its observance an intolerable burden. A Jew was not allowed to kindle a fire nor even to light a candle on the Sabbath. As a consequence the people were dependent upon the Gentiles for many services which their rules forbade them to do for themselves. They did not reflect that if these acts were sinful, those who employed others to perform them were as guilty as if they had done the work themselves. They thought that salvation was restricted to the Jews, and that the condition of all others, being already hopeless, could be made no worse. But God has given no commandments which cannot be obeyed by all. His laws sanction no unreasonable or selfish restrictions."
(Ellen White, The Desire of Ages, p. 204, para. 1)

BTW, you might want to read this same passage when you look at that list of Adventist unwritten "sabbath laws".

The Sabbath was given by God to Israel and Israel alone as the sign of the covenant between them. There is no indication of any human ever observing a Sabbath until Exodus 16. Not Adam and Eve, not Enoch, not Abraham or Isaac, no one. And there is no command given in the New Testament to Christians telling them to observe the Sabbath.

I will understand if you wait till after sundown today before you respond so that you are not buying internet service or electricity on the Sabbath or paying people to work to provide you with those services as well. I'll also understand if you didn't shower this morning or that you not flush your toilet for the same reason of making people work on the Sabbath at the water treatment plant a few hours after you've enjoyed your cold sabbath dinner.

Last edited:
[[
Seeing as SDA churches perform abortions on demand are you guilty by association?

Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and
judgments.

One of the Judgements pronounced to come

Hosea 9:14​

Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give?
give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

[[

Malachi 4:4​
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.

One of the Judgements pronounced to come

Hosea 9:14

Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give?
give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
So Michael, does committing murder in SDA hospitals mean breaking the Ten Commandments? Does keeping the sabbath mean committing murder is ok?

Prologue:
It should be properly noted, I did not bring up this subject, but I am expected to respond and discuss it with a well rounded Christian perspective in mind.
Abortion is available legally throughout the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In Northern Ireland abortion does not constitute a criminal offence after sections of the Offences against the Person Act 1861 were repealed in October 2019.
It is matter of perspective. As a citizen of GB, is your membership as a citizen, make you guilty too ???
So Michael, does committing murder in SDA hospitals mean breaking the Ten Commandments? Does keeping the sabbath mean committing murder is ok?
AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Which group dynamic are you going to chose for yourself then ??? This is about changing laws everywhere.

AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

"... committing murder is ok?", Can you prove to GOD, that I did "murder" those babies ???

AV Ex 21:22-25 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]. 23 And if [any] mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, 24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

I very sure that GOD will hold those accountable for those works of sin.

Others have done this topic as well, and they stop because they refuse to discuss GOD's viewpoint of THIS sin. Are you ready to discuss this topic thoroughly ???

"Does keeping the sabbath mean committing murder is ok?":
Abortion is defined as an essential healthcare service to qualify receiving healthcare funds from the government. Adventist Administrators are not stupid about sin, they have third party contracted doctors do the abortions, at the decision of the mothers. Because they know how sin works, and it's spiritual accountability.

Why would a mother want to abort their baby willfully, for this discussion ??? Did you have an abortion, then ???

I am going to ask for a truth from you, what denomination do you belong to now, when it comes to weekly fellowship in worship, in discussing abortion accountability ??? <<< Jesus already knows the Truth.

Next time or next topic, understand MY VIEW of sin accountability by GOD's Truth and Laws.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
It should be properly noted, I did not bring up this subject, but I am expected to respond and discuss it with a well rounded Christian perspective in mind.

It is matter of perspective. As a citizen of GB, is your membership as a citizen, make you guilty too ???

AV Ro 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

Which group dynamic are you going to chose for yourself then ??? This is about changing laws everywhere.

"... committing murder is ok?", Can you prove to GOD, that I did "murder" those babies ???

AV Ex 21:22-25 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]. 23 And if [any] mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, 24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Others have done this topic as well, and they stop because they refuse to discuss GOD's viewpoint of THIS sin. Are you ready to discuss this topic thoroughly ???

Abortion is defined as an essential healthcare service to qualify receiving healthcare funds from the government. Adventist Administrators are not stupid about sin, they have third party contracted doctors do the abortions, at the decision of the mothers. Because they know how sin works, and it's spiritual accountability.

Why would a mother want to abort their baby willfully, for this discussion ??? Did you have an abortion, then ???

I am going to ask for a truth from you, what denomination do you belong to now, when it comes to weekly fellowship in worship, in discussing abortion accountability ??? <<< Jesus already knows the Truth.

Next time or next topic, understand MY VIEW of sin accountability by GOD's Truth and Laws.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Let’s talk about SDA abortionist Edward C Allred is this person a non Adventist? https://www.fulcrum7.com/blog/2019/...bortion-and-gambling-money-from-edward-allred

Abortion is not an essential health service.

Galatians 3 - read that Chapter...
...@ Colossians 2.

The prohibitions for the Jews on what to eat and what holy days to observe are all part of the law THAT WAS ADDED...
....These things were added because of the "transgressions of the Jews".
...These laws (including the Sabbath) Scripture identifies as SHADOWS.

You don't see Scripture teaching that the prohibition against adultery, stealing, murder & lying are shadows now do you...
...This is because these "Natural" or "Moral" laws are engrained in ALL PEOPLE because all people have ONE CREATOR.
...This is why, in 300 A.D. a member of the Hottentot tribe KNEW it was wrong to steal from his fellow tribemen!
...This is why the King of Egypt KNEW it was wrong to sleep with Abraham's wife!

Neither the Hottentot or the Egyptian knew it would be wrong to perform work on the equivalent of a Gregorian Saturday BECAUSE neither the Egyptian or Hottentot were supernaturally communicated about this rule. Why? Because it didn't apply to them, or the Greek, or the Roman's or anything prior to Moses for that matter. Literally, to claim the Sabbath is part of some cosmic moral law is like saying one must accept the existence of Bigfoot to be saved. It's foolish.

All your people will inherit the blessing forever; The branch of My planting, The work of My hands, That I may be glorified.
The prohibitions for the Jews on what to eat and what holy days to observe are all part of the law THAT WAS ADDED...
....These things were added because of the "transgressions of the Jews".
...These laws (including the Sabbath) Scripture identifies as SHADOWS.
“Hear and understand! 11 It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.”
12 Then the disciples came and *said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this statement?” 13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant will be uprooted. 14 Leave them alone; they are blind guides Matthew 15

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
So their hands are clean simply because they don't perform the abortions, but provide the place and resources for the abortions to be performed by others? And it is ok so that they can get their hands on government money? And they'll perform the abortion because the decision is the mothers', so it's not them sinning but the mothers? Seems morally sketchy to me.

As far as the "As a citizen of GB, is your membership as a citizen, make you guilty too ???" excuse, what are you doing personally to try and end Adventist hospitals from performing abortions?

Abortion is murder. End of story. In fact, I think it has become modern-day child sacrifice and Satan loves it.

And the answer

Back