Sabbath Day Salvation

I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess [claiming to be inspired], and she teaches and misleads my people;

Why do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place, 1 Samuel 2:29

Ahab married a woman given to idolatry. She [Jezebel] led him into idolatry, and with him the people.” “Ellen G. White Comments,” The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary, vol. 2, 1033​
"All false worship is spiritual adultery. Worship God, and Him only serve. He has a hatred of idolatry; for its influence is corrupting.” “Ellen G. White Comments,” The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary, vol. 1, 1106​
From Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. 25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

Then I fell to the ground and heard a voice...It is hard to kick against the goads. Acts 9:4-5 ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you...' Acts 22:14

How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, first spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, Heb 2:3
So you think that faith in Jesus' atonement is idolatry?

I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess [claiming to be inspired], and she teaches and misleads my people;
Common Tater said:
Adventists don't believe in a completed atonement at the Cross.
Why do you kick at My sacrifice and My offering which I have commanded in My dwelling place, 1 Samuel 2:29
Biblican said:
Then they really are a cult. When Jesus said "It is finished" He meant that the plan of redemption God instigated in Eden was completely fulfilled.
Ahab married a woman given to idolatry. She [Jezebel] led him into idolatry, and with him the people.” “Ellen G. White Comments,” The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary, vol. 2, 1033​
"All false worship is spiritual adultery. Worship God, and Him only serve. He has a hatred of idolatry; for its influence is corrupting.” “Ellen G. White Comments,” The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary, vol. 1, 1106​
From Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. 25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

Then I fell to the ground and heard a voice...It is hard to kick against the goads. Acts 9:4-5 ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you...' Acts 22:14

How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, first spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, Heb 2:3
On the contrary, whatever is not of faith is idolatry.
Without the shedding of blood there is no release from sin. Hebrews 9:22
And when the Spirit of truth has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; John 16:7-14

But you (believers in Christ} have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

I don't know how much you know about the spirit of Jezebel, but the goal of this spirit is to eliminate the atonement. Ellen G. White has accomplished Jezebel's agenda by teaching that someday the cross will no longer be sufficient, only Saturday Sabbath observance, thus negating the cross and making it only temporary. This is not the gospel that the apostles preached but "another gospel."

Common Tater said:
Adventists don't believe in a completed atonement at the Cross.
Biblican said:
Then they really are a cult. When Jesus said "It is finished" He meant that the plan of redemption God instigated in Eden was completely fulfilled.

Biblican said:
JonHawk said:
Without the shedding of blood there is no release from sin. Hebrews 9:22
And when the Spirit of truth has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
John 16:7-14

But you (believers in Christ} have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
I don't know how much you know about the spirit of Jezebel, but the goal of this spirit is to eliminate the atonement. Ellen G. White has accomplished Jezebel's agenda..., thus negating the cross ...This is not the gospel that the apostles preached but "another gospel."
No doubt Jez is a contrary spirit who perverts the gospel of grace.

"The Saviour could not see through the portals of the tomb. Hope did not present to Him His coming forth from the grave a conqueror, or tell Him of the Father’s acceptance of the sacrifice" (Desire of Ages p. 753).
We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us...nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8

Last edited:

"The Saviour could not see through the portals of the tomb. Hope did not present to Him His coming forth from the grave a conqueror, or tell Him of the Father’s acceptance of the sacrifice" (Desire of Ages p. 753).
We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us...nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8
I don't kick at Christ's sacrifice. I believe him when he said "It is finished". I believe what it says in the book of Hebrews, that he offered his sacrifice once and for all time and then sat down at the right hand of the Father, for by one offering he has perfected for all time those who are sanctified. I believe that the author wrote about these things in the past tense for a reason and that reason is because it was a done deal.

JonHawk said:
I don't kick at Christ's sacrifice. I believe him when he said "It is finished". I believe what it says in the book of Hebrews, that he offered his sacrifice once and for all time and then sat down at the right hand of the Father, for by one offering he has perfected for all time those who are sanctified. I believe that the author wrote about these things in the past tense for a reason and that reason is because it was a done deal.
That verse was in response to your post that said that "Adventists don't believe in a completed atonement" . For a new covenant believer this should be a given. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.
But not all have faith.

Jesus could not see through the portals of the tomb? - Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

JonHawk said:

Jesus could not see through the portals of the tomb?
But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, 2 Cor 3:16-17
- Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
and finisher of our faith;
And in Him you are complete; Col 2:10

JonHawk:
At that moment the veil of the temple was torn from top to bottom. Matt 27:51

Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great Priest over the house of God, Heb 10:19-23

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain grace to help at the right time. Heb 4:16

Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim the light of salvation to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:21-23

Who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the divine Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 1
Jesus could not see through the portals of the tomb? - Heb 12:2
She should have been a witness with us of His resurrection, but as it turns out with all works based dogmas, their inspiration tends to run dry.
But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, 2 Cor 3:16-17​
Biblican said:
- Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
Biblican said:
and finisher of our faith;
And in Him you are complete; Col 2:10
This is what He promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2;25 And we declare to you the eternal Life [the Word] Who already existed with the Father from eternity was made visible was revealed to us 1 John 1:2

Last edited:
"When Christ, the Mediator, burst the bands of the tomb, and ascended on high to minister for man, He first entered the holy place, where, by virtue of His own sacrifice, He made an offering for the sins of men. With intercession and pleadings He presented before God the prayers and repentance and faith of His people, purified by the incense of His own merits. He next entered the Most Holy Place, to make an atonement for the sins of the people, and cleanse the sanctuary. His work as high priest completes the divine plan of redemption by making the final atonement for sin." (E.White, MR, Vol.11, pgr.54)

"At the crucifixion, as Jesus died on Calvary, he cried, It is finished, and the vail of the temple was rent in twain, from the top to the bottom. This was to show that the services of the earthly Sanctuary were forever finished, and that God would no more meet with them in their earthly temple, to accept their sacrifices. The blood of Jesus was then shed, which was to be ministered by himself in the heavenly Sanctuary. As the priests in the earthly Sanctuary entered the Most Holy once a year to cleanse the Sanctuary, Jesus entered the Most Holy of the heavenly, at the end of the 2300 days of Dan, viii, in 1844, to make a final atonement for all who could be benefited by his mediation, and to cleanse the Sanctuary." (E.White, Spiritual Gifts, Vol.1, p.162)

"The blood of Christ, while it was to release the repentant sinner from the condemnation of the law, was not to cancel the sin; it would stand on record in the sanctuary until the final atonement; so in the type the blood of the sin offering removed the sin from the penitent, but it rested in the sanctuary until the Day of Atonement. In the great day of final award, the dead are to be 'judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.' Revelation 20:12. Then by virtue of the atoning blood of Christ, the sins of all the truly penitent will be blotted from the books of heaven. Thus the sanctuary will be freed, or cleansed, from the record of sin. In the type, this great work of atonement, or blotting out of sins, was represented by the services of the Day of Atonement--the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary, which was accomplished by the removal, by virtue of the blood of the sin offering, of the sins by which it had been polluted. As in the final atonement the sins of the truly penitent are to be blotted from the records of heaven, no more to be remembered or come into mind, so in the type they were borne away into the wilderness, forever separated from the congregation" (E.White, Patriarchs and Prophets, p.357)

"When Christ, the Mediator, burst the bands of the tomb, and ascended on high to minister for man, He first entered the holy place, where, by virtue of His own sacrifice, He made an offering for the sins of men. With intercession and pleadings He presented before God the prayers and repentance and faith of His people, purified by the incense of His own merits. He next entered the Most Holy Place, to make an atonement for the sins of the people, and cleanse the sanctuary. His work as high priest completes the divine plan of redemption by making the final atonement for sin." (E.White, MR, Vol.11, pgr.54)

"At the crucifixion, as Jesus died on Calvary, he cried, It is finished, and the vail of the temple was rent in twain, from the top to the bottom. This was to show that the services of the earthly Sanctuary were forever finished, and that God would no more meet with them in their earthly temple, to accept their sacrifices. The blood of Jesus was then shed, which was to be ministered by himself in the heavenly Sanctuary. As the priests in the earthly Sanctuary entered the Most Holy once a year to cleanse the Sanctuary, Jesus entered the Most Holy of the heavenly, at the end of the 2300 days of Dan, viii, in 1844, to make a final atonement for all who could be benefited by his mediation, and to cleanse the Sanctuary." (E.White, Spiritual Gifts, Vol.1, p.162)

"The blood of Christ, while it was to release the repentant sinner from the condemnation of the law, was not to cancel the sin; it would stand on record in the sanctuary until the final atonement; so in the type the blood of the sin offering removed the sin from the penitent, but it rested in the sanctuary until the Day of Atonement. In the great day of final award, the dead are to be 'judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.' Revelation 20:12. Then by virtue of the atoning blood of Christ, the sins of all the truly penitent will be blotted from the books of heaven. Thus the sanctuary will be freed, or cleansed, from the record of sin. In the type, this great work of atonement, or blotting out of sins, was represented by the services of the Day of Atonement--the cleansing of the earthly sanctuary, which was accomplished by the removal, by virtue of the blood of the sin offering, of the sins by which it had been polluted. As in the final atonement the sins of the truly penitent are to be blotted from the records of heaven, no more to be remembered or come into mind, so in the type they were borne away into the wilderness, forever separated from the congregation" (E.White, Patriarchs and Prophets, p.357)
The Investigative Judgement doctrine is a Rube Goldberg mess that has no biblical support and offers not only contradictions to the Bible, but to logic. Adventists believe that the books were not opened for judgement until October 22, 1844, and yet they also believe that Enoch, Moses, and Elijah were all translated to heaven. How can this be so if they had not been judged already? What was God to do if it was discovered during the Investigative Judgement that one or all of them came up short? Send them back? And for the last few decades, Adventists have been putting forth the idea that the Investigative Judgement is really for the benefit for beings on other worlds. That they know God's judgements are just. There is a major problem with this notion. The Bible is silent on the issue of whether there is life on other planets or just here on earth. Adventists are once again supporting the IJ doctrine with biblical speculation. The worst thing about the IJ is that it stipulates that one's salvation is ultimately based upon one's works. Here's a little secret. No one has ever lived a perfect and sinless life except our Lord and Savior, and it is his righteousness that we claim in order to be saved instead of relying on our own.

1-"The blood of Christ, while it was to release the repentant sinner from the condemnation of the law, was not to cancel the sin; it would stand on record in the sanctuary until the final atonement... (E.White, Patriarchs and Prophets, p.357)
2-The scapegoat typified Satan, the author of sin, upon whom the sins of the truly penitent will finally be placed. ... so Satan, ... will at last suffer the full penalty of sin" (Great Controversy, p. 422, 485, 486).

3-If I was knowingly transgressing one of God's commandments because it was convenient for me to do so, then I could not trust God and believe
that He would at last bring me into the haven of bliss. But when I seek to overcome to the best of my ability,...

4-How many that are here present today shall I meet around the great white throne? How many will lift their voices in songs...
(Published in The Signs of the Times, September 15, 1887)

The Investigative Judgement doctrine ... offers not only contradictions to the Bible, but to logic.
Adventists are once again supporting the IJ doctrine with biblical speculation.
As Luther has pointed out, logic and speculation doesn't help in things of faith. But He does give help to the seed of Abraham the believer. Heb 2:11-17

So based on EGW's stipulations that #1 sin is not cancelled, #2 until it's placed on satan
#3 which inevitably leaves her seeking to overcome by human endeavors.
If you connect the dots, #4 sounds too close to the bone like, I'll see you in hell, Pachelbel.

Says the prophettess: “I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.” Revelation 20:11, 12.
As soon as the books of record are opened, and the eye of Jesus looks upon the wicked, they are conscious of every sin which they have ever committed. .
The whole wicked world stand arraigned at the bar of God on the charge of high treason against the government of heaven. They have none to plead their cause; they are without excuse; and the sentence of eternal death is pronounced against them. . . .
“Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.” Psalm 11:6. Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. (See Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10.) The earth’s surface seems one molten mass—a vast, seething lake of fire. It is the time of the judgment and perdition of ungodly men—“the day of the Lord’s vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion.” Isaiah 34:8, KJV.
The wicked receive their recompense in the earth. Proverbs 11:31. They “ ‘will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,’ Says the Lord of hosts.” Malachi 4:1. . . . All are punished “according to their deeds.” Jeremiah 25:14. . . . In the cleansing flames the wicked are at last destroyed, root and branch—Satan the root, his followers the branches. The full penalty of the law has been visited; The Great Controversy, p. 662-673​

2-The scapegoat typified Satan, the author of sin, upon whom the sins of the truly penitent will finally be placed. ... so Satan, ... will at last suffer the full penalty of sin" (Great Controversy, p. 422, 485, 486).

3-If I was knowingly transgressing one of God's commandments because it was convenient for me to do so, then I could not trust God and believe
that He would at last bring me into the haven of bliss. But when I seek to overcome to the best of my ability,...

4-How many that are here present today shall I meet around the great white throne? How many will lift their voices in songs...
(Published in The Signs of the Times, September 15, 1887)

As Luther has pointed out, logic and speculation doesn't help in things of faith. But He does give help to the seed of Abraham the believer. Heb 2:11-17

So based on EGW's stipulations that #1 sin is not cancelled, #2 until it's placed on satan
#3 which inevitably leaves her seeking to overcome by human endeavors.
If you connect the dots, #4 sounds too close to the bone like, I'll see you in hell, Pachelbel.

Says the prophettess: “I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.” Revelation 20:11, 12.
As soon as the books of record are opened, and the eye of Jesus looks upon the wicked, they are conscious of every sin which they have ever committed. .
The whole wicked world stand arraigned at the bar of God on the charge of high treason against the government of heaven. They have none to plead their cause; they are without excuse; and the sentence of eternal death is pronounced against them. . . .
“Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.” Psalm 11:6. Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. (See Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10.) The earth’s surface seems one molten mass—a vast, seething lake of fire. It is the time of the judgment and perdition of ungodly men—“the day of the Lord’s vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion.” Isaiah 34:8, KJV.
The wicked receive their recompense in the earth. Proverbs 11:31. They “ ‘will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,’ Says the Lord of hosts.” Malachi 4:1. . . . All are punished “according to their deeds.” Jeremiah 25:14. . . . In the cleansing flames the wicked are at last destroyed, root and branch—Satan the root, his followers the branches. The full penalty of the law has been visited; The Great Controversy, p. 662-673​
Christians see both of the goats (the sacrifice and the scapegoat) as Christ. The sacrificial goat is Christ on the cross and the scapegoat is our Risen Lord who takes away the sins of the world and as far as east is from the west. The reason there is a second goat is that the Israelites were incapable of resurrecting the sacrificial lamb. The two goats chosen for the sacrifice and scapegoat are equal in every way and without blemish. Either goat can serve in either role, it is only by the casting of lots that which does what is established. Christ and Lucifer are not equal and Lucifer is certainly not without blemish. Lucifer could not have served as our sacrifice. Adventists have it completely wrong on the scapegoat.

Christians see both of the goats (the sacrifice and the scapegoat) as Christ. The sacrificial goat is Christ on the cross and the scapegoat is our Risen Lord who takes away the sins of the world and as far as east is from the west. The reason there is a second goat is that the Israelites were incapable of resurrecting the sacrificial lamb. The two goats chosen for the sacrifice and scapegoat are equal in every way and without blemish. Either goat can serve in either role, it is only by the casting of lots that which does what is established. Christ and Lucifer are not equal and Lucifer is certainly not without blemish. Lucifer could not have served as our sacrifice. Adventists have it completely wrong on the scapegoat.
Sda has salvation proper totally wrong period!

O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine."
Adventists have it completely wrong on the scapegoat. The sacrificial goat is Christ on the cross and the scapegoat is our Risen Lord who takes away the sins of the world and as far as east is from the west. The reason there is a second goat is that the Israelites were incapable of resurrecting the sacrificial lamb.
The Israelites know a thing or two about Passover.

For the life is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that brings you to life. Lev 17:11

‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. Exodus 19:4

Those who wait on the Lord Shall be renewed; Isaiah 40:31

Who are those dressed in white, must be the children of the Israelites

Last edited:
O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine."

The Israelites know a thing or two about Passover.

For the life is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that brings you to life. Lev 17:11

‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. Exodus 19:4

Those who wait on the Lord Shall be renewed; Isaiah 40:31

Who are those dressed in white, must be the children of the Israelites
That does not make them capable of bringing the goat that they sacrificed back to life. They needed the second lamb. It also does not change the fact that the two goats were identical and without blemish. As I have stated, Lucifer is not and has never been equal to Christ. Lucifer is not without blemish. Lucifer could not have served as either the sacrifice or the scapegoat. Christ is the one on whom our sins were placed. Christ is the sin-bearer.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Isaiah 53:5-12 KJV

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29 KJV

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:29 KJV

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Hebrews 9:28 KJV

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 1 John 3:5 KJV

Christ is the anti-type of the scape goat, not Lucifer.

Ellen G. White canceled out the atonement by making Saturday worship a requirement for salvation, when she designated Sunday worship as the mark of the beast, thereby making the atonement only temporary. The sanctuary in heaven had no need to be cleansed. Everything was accomplished on the cross.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." John 10:11
Christ is the anti-type of the scape goat, not Lucifer.

That does not make them capable of bringing the goat that they sacrificed back to life.
There is only one life-giver, (Isaiah 33:22) and Louie was defeated at the cross.
This is why Jesus became one of us [shared in our same nature, but knew no sin]. Through death He rendered powerless (ineffective, impotent) him who had the power of death—that is, the devil—Heb 2:14

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Isaiah 53:5-12 KJV
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29 KJV
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:29 KJV
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 1 John 3:5 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Hebrews 9:28 KJV
"And takes it up again"
For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
1 Peter 2:24-25
"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish." John 10:27

Last edited:
JonHawk has a proclivity to provide answers that often aren't relevant to the questions he's asked. I dealt with this a while ago and seem to remember there is either a language barrier or disability pertaining to a developmental issue. The point is I don't think it's intentional.

For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2:24-25
"And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish." John 10:27
JonHawk has a proclivity to provide answers that often aren't relevant to the questions he's asked. I dealt with this a while ago and seem to remember there is either a language barrier or disability pertaining to a developmental issue. The point is I don't think it's intentional.
And pythons have their head in the sand.
Saxon said:
Believing is our act of faith.
Our Lord's God said:
So like the demons, you believe that God exists.
demonic spirits have sin issues.
Our Lord's God said:
That doesn't explain how you put your faith in Christ. Want to try again?
You come to saving faith when you believe in the Son.

Back