Sabbath Day Salvation

Prologue:
AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Ellen G. White canceled out the atonement by making Saturday worship a requirement for salvation, when she designated Sunday worship as the mark of the beast, thereby making the atonement only temporary. The sanctuary in heaven had no need to be cleansed. Everything was accomplished on the cross.
AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

You can forget everything EGW wrote, and concentrate on Jesus' words for salvation.

In my opinion, Because you do not understand properly the parallel purpose of the sanctuary in heaven to the sanctuary that was on earth, from the witness of Moses. per Jesus.

There is where many will lose salvation, in the end of time on earth.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

You can forget everything EGW wrote, and concentrate on Jesus' words for salvation.

In my opinion, Because you do not understand properly the parallel purpose of the sanctuary in heaven to the sanctuary that was on earth, from the witness of Moses. per Jesus.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You can't lose your salvation unless you deny Jesus' atonement or harbor perpetual unforgiveness. The last judgment for Christians is for rewards not condemnation. That is how the apostles taught it. EG White invented her own doctrines. Salvation is by faith in Jesus' sacrifice alone. Every cult has the same thing in common they all try to negate the cross in some way. EG White was no exception.

To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isa 8:11-20
And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.”
Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them.
Then Elijah and Moses appeared to them, talking with Jesus. [God had given the Law through Moses, and Elijah] EXB Mark 9
[Now in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, Heb 1]

Now the Lord of peace himself give you everlasting peace; The Lord be with you all. 2 Thess 3:16
Anyone who does not receive Me, having rejected the gospel message will be judged on the last day. John 12:48

The way of peace they have not known. Rom 3:17-19

Last edited:
You do have a documented proclivity of providing answers that are not relevant to the questions you're asked. That's all that multiple folks here have been telling you. If that strikes a nerve or causes you discomfort simply change your behavior - if you can.
There's nothing nerve-wrecking or discomforting about the "confirmation of the Moon Grafuffin Cobbler in the 3rd orbit"
nonsense you post. Why would you imagine it would persuade anyone to change?

It is He who changes the times and the periods And gives wisdom to the wise, Dan 2:20-22

Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. Dan 12:10
I believe it is the ostrich, not the python, that is known for burying its head in the sand.
That is very observant. Is that why they're not kosher?
Truth has perished; The Lord has rejected and forsaken the generation under his wrath. Jer 7:28-29

Those Who Rely On [Flesh]
They do not look to the Holy One [Messiah] All of them will come to an end together. Isa 31:1-3I
Confirmation of the Moon Grafuffin Cobbler in the 3rd orbit of Mowatt is indicative when a fouchett is glued on the north end of a south moving grouchett.
Don't hurt yourself pythons.
They have rejected the word of the Lord; So what wisdom do they have? Jer 8:9

‘Moreover, these you shall detest among the birds; they are detestable, not to be eaten: the eagle, the vulture, and the buzzard, the red kite, the falcon in its kind, every raven in its kind, the ostrich, the owl, the seagull, and the hawk in its kind, the little owl, the cormorant, and the great owl, the white owl, the pelican, and the carrion vulture, the stork, the heron in its kinds, the hoopoe, and the bat. Leviticus 11:13-19 NASB

I do not know why it is considered unclean. The Torah does not specify why, it simply lists it with the other birds that are considered unclean.

They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the pure. Ezek 44:23
I do not know why it is considered unclean. The Torah does not specify why,...

Then the heaven opened and a great sheet descending by the four corners was lowered to the earth.
Wherein were all manner of beasts, and creeping things of the earth, and fowls of the air.
And a voice said "Kill and eat." ...
“Never consider unclean what God has made pure.” Acts 10

God accepted them, He gave them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us.
He did not discriminate between us and them, for He purified their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9
And He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God,
sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:16

They are to teach my people the difference between the holy and the common and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the pure. Ezek 44:23

Then the heaven opened and a great sheet descending by the four corners was lowered to the earth.
Wherein were all manner of beasts, and creeping things of the earth, and fowls of the air.
And a voice said "Kill and eat." ...
“Never consider unclean what God has made pure.” Acts 10

God accepted them, He gave them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us.
He did not discriminate between us and them, for He purified their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9
And He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God,
sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:16
The clean/unclean laws were God's metaphor for Israel and Gentiles. That's what Acts 10 finally made clear.

The clean/unclean laws were God's metaphor for Israel and Gentiles. That's what Acts 10 finally made clear.

The reason for the “unclean status“ of the Gentiles was due to their non-compliance with the food requirements of the Sinai covenant.

Even the Jew/children of Israel could be unclean If they touched an unclean animal.

‘But the man who is unclean and does not purify himself, that person shall be cut off from among the assembly, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the Lord. Num 19:20
For there were many in the assembly who had not sanctified themselves and yet [partook] in the Passover, Lord's Supper;
But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who seeks the Lord God of his fathers with all his heart, those who are not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.”2 Chron 30:19

Now do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were, but present yourselves to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever,
2 Chron 30:8

Present yourselves a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your true and proper worship. Rom 12

There's nothing nerve-wrecking or discomforting about the "confirmation of the Moon Grafuffin Cobbler in the 3rd orbit"
nonsense you post. Why would you imagine it would persuade anyone to change?

It is He who changes the times and the periods And gives wisdom to the wise, Dan 2:20-22

Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. Dan 12:10

Don't hurt yourself pythons.
They have rejected the word of the Lord; So what wisdom do they have? Jer 8:9

I'm thankful you remembered what its like to face an answer to your own posts that's representative and as relevant as what you posted.

‘But the man who is unclean and does not purify himself, that person shall be cut off from among the assembly, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the Lord. Num 19:20

For there were many in the assembly who had not sanctified themselves and yet [partook] in the Passover, Lord's Supper;
But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone who seeks the Lord God of his fathers with all his heart, those who are not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.”2 Chron 30:19

Now do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were, but present yourselves to the Lord; and enter His sanctuary, which He has sanctified forever,
2 Chron 30:8
May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; Psalm 20:2
I'm thankful you remembered what its like to face an answer to your own posts that's representative and as relevant as what you posted.
It's good to be thankful.
The sacrifice that honors me is a thankful heart. And to him who walks the right way,
I will show the salvation of God.” Psalm 50:22-23

Last edited:
Prologue:
Actually, I find this question worded properly.

"Do Seventh Day Adventists actually believe that someday their salvation will depend on what day they go to church?", Short answer is Yes.

Is "that someday" today, No.
I would suggest that claiming that the conditions of salvation will change is problematic. Especially when Scripture is clear that salvation is based upon faith in Jesus Christ and not the Fourth Commandment of the Law.

But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,
Phillipians 3:7-9 NASB
Will the first/sun day people make first/sun day a salvific issue, in the future with the laws of men and governments, YES !!!
NO!!! Most Christians do not see Sunday as a Sabbath. We see nothing inherently holy about that or any other day. You keep flogging the dead horse of Sunday Sabbatarianism when it simply is not true.
AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

A future theocracy is not hard to spot at all. Are you ready for it's fulfillment ???
I would suggest that there is another religion with some 2 billion adherents that is really pushing a world theocracy. It ain't hard to spot at all.
Just a note of comparison, in GOD's theocracy, had sabbath sins as a punishable sin with death.
At last you have noted that the Fourth Commandment is part of a covenant that granted rewards or punishments based upon what the people did. Not an unconditional covenant of grace, but one based upon the works of the people.

But if the ministry of death, in letters engraved on stones, came with glory, so that the sons of Israel could not look intently at the face of Moses because of the glory of his face, fading as it was, how will the ministry of the Spirit fail to be even more with glory? For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory. 1For indeed what had glory, in this case has no glory because of the glory that surpasses it. For if that which fades away was with glory, much more that which remains is in glory. 2 Corinthians 3:7-11 NASB
Do you realize, how satan has counterfeits of GOD's authority ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Do you realize that Satan's biggest counterfeit is getting you to believe that your salvation is based upon your works and not God's grace?

I would suggest that claiming that the conditions of salvation will change is problematic. Especially when Scripture is clear that salvation is based upon faith in Jesus Christ and not the Fourth Commandment of the Law.

But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith, Phillipians 3:7-9 NASB

NO!!! Most Christians do not see Sunday as a Sabbath. We see nothing inherently holy about that or any other day. You keep flogging the dead horse of Sunday Sabbatarianism when it simply is not true.

I would suggest that there is another religion with some 2 billion adherents that is really pushing a world theocracy. It ain't hard to spot at all.

At last you have noted that the Fourth Commandment is part of a covenant that granted rewards or punishments based upon what the people did. Not an unconditional covenant of grace, but one based upon the works of the people.

But if the ministry of death, in letters engraved on stones, came with glory, so that the sons of Israel could not look intently at the face of Moses because of the glory of his face, fading as it was, how will the ministry of the Spirit fail to be even more with glory? For if the ministry of condemnation has glory, much more does the ministry of righteousness abound in glory. 1For indeed what had glory, in this case has no glory because of the glory that surpasses it. For if that which fades away was with glory, much more that which remains is in glory. 2 Corinthians 3:7-11 NASB

Do you realize that Satan's biggest counterfeit is getting you to believe that your salvation is based upon your works and not God's grace?

Ellen White taught that prior to her acceptance and teaching that the seventh day Sabbath must be kept on Saturday Of the Julian Gregorian calendar, that a Sabbath keeping of the fourth commandment was not a test for anyone since probably apostolic times.

The inference to that teaching is that subsequent to the acceptance and teaching by Ellen, and the group that would become the Seventh day Adventist Church, that the Saturday the seventh day Sabbath must be kept according to the fourth commandment, it became a test.

In spite of that admonition by Ellen White, she confidently asserted that William Miller would still be saved even though he rejected the Saturday fourth commandment Sabbath keeping and spurned Ellen’s confident claim that Sabbath keeping was now a test of salvation

Prologue:

"Do Seventh Day Adventists actually believe that someday their salvation will depend on what day they go to church?", Short answer is Yes.

Will the first/sun day people make first/sun day a salvific issue, in the future with the laws of men and governments, YES !!!

AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

A future theocracy is not hard to spot at all. Are you ready for it's fulfillment ???

Just a note of comparison, in GOD's theocracy, had sabbath sins as a punishable sin with death.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I saw the ten commandments written on them [the tables of stone] with the finger of God. On one table were four, and on the other six. The four on the first table shone brighter than the other six. But the fourth, the Sabbath commandment, shone above them all; for the Sabbath was set apart to be kept in honor of God's holy name. The holy Sabbath looked glorious—a halo of glory was all around it. I saw that the Sabbath commandment was not nailed to the cross. If it was, the other nine commandments were; and we are at liberty to break them all, as well as to break the fourth....

I saw that the holy Sabbath is, and will be, the separating wall between the true Israel of God and unbelievers
; and that the Sabbath is the great question to unite the hearts of God's dear, waiting saints.45Early Writings, 32, 33.

Odd that the most important commandment to Adventists, the one that is preached on and written on just about more than any other subject ain't viewed by Adventists as salvific until some time in the future.

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
the current sun, in this sky, is not God’s… nor this earth or body

but on that day … the day of the lord
we will be saved from here
and have our Change

the day of rest as concept represents
God distinguishing for us what is His…
between this horrible world
where we must listen to caesar,
and in contrast His beautiful realm…
why?
so that His souls will remember Him

and in these end times
us meeting Christ upon the clouds
at the Change so very soon

the day of rest as concept represents
God distinguishing for us what is His…
between this horrible world
where we must listen to caesar,
and in contrast His beautiful realm…
why?
so that His souls will remember Him

and in these end times
us meeting Christ upon the clouds
at the Change so very soon
Therefore, while the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us fear lest any of you should seem to have failed to reach it. For good news came to us just as to them, but the message they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened. For we who have believed enter that rest, as he has said,

“As I swore in my wrath,
‘They shall not enter my rest,’”
although his works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he has somewhere spoken of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all his works.” And again in this passage he said,
“They shall not enter my rest.”
Since therefore it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly received the good news failed to enter because of disobedience, again he appoints a certain day, “Today,” saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted,
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts.”
For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken of another day later on. So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God, for whoever has entered God’s rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.
Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience. For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:1-13 ESV

For believers, our day of rest is "Today". And when we awaken tomorrow, our day of rest will be "Today". Jesus, our Lord and Savior, has given us living water and food so that we may never spiritually thirst or hunger. Jesus Christ is our Sabbath rest.

Back