Sabbath Day Salvation

Prologue:
Actually, I find this question worded properly.

"Do Seventh Day Adventists actually believe that someday their salvation will depend on what day they go to church?", Short answer is Yes.

Is "that someday" today, No.

Will the first/sun day people make first/sun day a salvific issue, in the future with the laws of men and governments, YES !!!

AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

A future theocracy is not hard to spot at all. Are you ready for it's fulfillment ???

Just a note of comparison, in GOD's theocracy, had sabbath sins as a punishable sin with death.

Do you realize, how satan has counterfeits of GOD's authority ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
According to this post I would think you are Seventh-day Adventist, but I asked you that once and you said no. So what are you?

Ellen’s confident claim that Sabbath keeping was now a test of salvation
She was speaking of the Old Covenant, and didn't recognize that the New Covenant is not like the Old Covenant Jeremiah 31:31-32. The New Covenant is NOT a continuation of the Old Covenant as you think it is. You merely added Jesus to the Old Covenant and missed all the blessings of the New Covenant.

Don't you think the apostles would have spoken of this test if it were true. There is only one test and result I see and that is in 1 John 3:21-24.

21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 23 And THIS IS HIS COMMANDMENT: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment. 24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Whatever we ask we receive from Him is the result of passing the test.
cc: SDAchristian

Last edited:
Back