Salvation by works

Belief is a command of God. 1 John 3:23.

So back to my question. Why is the Spirit given in Ezekiel 36:26,27. Are you the cause of you obedience or is God according to the text??
you continue to conflate believing the gospel with obeying God's statues

ignoring scripture along the way

belief in the gospel is what is needed before one receives the spirit

John 7:39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Eph. 1:13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

Eph. 3:16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Gal. 3:2 Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith?

Gal. 3:5 Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—

Gal. 3:14 so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.

Acts 11:15 As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning. 16 And I remembered the word of the Lord, how he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ 17 If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God’s way?”

Acts 15:7 And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8 And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us,

you continue to conflate believing the gospel with obeying God's statues

ignoring scripture along the way

belief in the gospel is what is needed before one receives the spirit

John 7:39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Eph. 1:13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

Eph. 3:16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Gal. 3:2 Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith?

Gal. 3:5 Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—

Gal. 3:14 so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.

Acts 11:15 As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning. 16 And I remembered the word of the Lord, how he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ 17 If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God’s way?”

Acts 15:7 And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. 8 And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us,
Stopped after the first sentence. No need to go any further. 1 John 3:23. Belief is a command of God.

Your in denial. You don't believe scripture.

Stopped after the first sentence. No need to go any further. 1 John 3:23. Belief is a command of God.

Your in denial. You don't believe scripture.
sorry it is not a statute and you ignored multiple verses showing faith is required before one can receive the spirit

sorry it is not a statute and you ignored multiple verses showing faith is required before one can receive the spirit

It's not? What is it??

It's not? What is it??
a question is not an answer

scripture shows faith is required before one receives the spirit

running from scripture you ignore this

a question is not an answer

running from scripture you ignore this
You made a claim runner. It's not a statute, what is it?

You made a claim runner. It's not a statute, what is it?
you ran from scripture

address it

you ran from scripture

address it

If it's not a statute or command, what is it?

If it's not a statute or command, what is it?
address scripture

instead of asking endless questions

address scripture

instead of asking endless questions
It's not a statute, what is it??

It's not a statute, what is it??
address the scriptures you have been ignoring

address the scriptures you have been ignoring

If the command to believe is not a statute, what is it?

If the command to believe is not a statute, what is it?
you are still running from scripture

you are still running from scripture

If it's not a command or statute, what is it?

1 John 3:23

If it's not a command or statute, what is it?

1 John 3:23
address the scriptures you are running from

address the scriptures you are running from

The command to believe. If not a statute or decree then what is it?

The command to believe. If not a statute or decree then what is it?
scripture refutes you so you will not deal with it and simply ask endless question

scripture refutes you so you will not deal with it and simply ask endless question

If belief is not a statute, what is it? 1 John 3:23

If belief is not a statute, what is it? 1 John 3:23
stop running from scripture

faith is needed before one can receive the spirit

stop running from scripture

faith is needed before one can receive the spirit

If belief is not a statute, what is it?? 1 John 3:23

Back