Salvation is the Gift of God !

Sethproton

Read the thread Op. You want to discuss any points I made in it with scripture?
EDIT PER MOD When you use the word "discuss" you know you have no intention of discussing anything. Just keep saying the same things over and over with no interaction with what is being presented to you.

Is this the way you deal with people in your life? Refuse to listen and just repeat yourself regardless of what is being stated or asked? If not, why do you do that here?

Last edited by a moderator:

TomFL

EDIT PER MOD When you use the word "discuss" you know you have no intention of discussing anything. Just keep saying the same things over and over with no interaction with what is being presented to you.
Yep that seems to be the tactic over and over

Last edited by a moderator:

brightfame52

Is this the way you deal with people in your life? Refuse to listen and just repeat yourself regardless of what is being stated or asked? If not, why do you do that here?
Well you should be willing to discuss what I posted instead of taking it to another direction.

Sethproton

Well you should be willing to discuss what I posted instead of taking it to another direction.
Perhaps it seems like a different direction to you. For me, I am interested in building doctrine line upon line, precept upon precept. If something seems to disagree with what I already believe, then I have to assimilate tht verse and either harmonize with what I know, or see how I can change what I already think.
For you the foundation is Calvinism/TULIP and everything in the Bible is made to align there.

So, yes, I was and am willing to discuss the validity of what you said, but you are not. As you have said a few times. "look at what I said" Meaning don't ask you to explain anything just accept what you have said, no questions asked, no other scripture brought into the discussion.

brightfame52

Perhaps it seems like a different direction to you. For me, I am interested in building doctrine line upon line, precept upon precept. If something seems to disagree with what I already believe, then I have to assimilate tht verse and either harmonize with what I know, or see how I can change what I already think.
For you the foundation is Calvinism/TULIP and everything in the Bible is made to align there.

So, yes, I was and am willing to discuss the validity of what you said, but you are not. As you have said a few times. "look at what I said" Meaning don't ask you to explain anything just accept what you have said, no questions asked, no other scripture brought into the discussion.
Okay suite yourself.