"salvific theology"

Theo1689

Theo1689 said:
Rom. 6:14 For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Gal. 3:24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Gal. 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

How are you relating the fulfilled Mosaic law--and the requirement to keep the commandments?

John 14:15--King James Version (KJV)
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Perfect example....

I refute the poster with three Bible passages, and he IGNORES them and deflects to his OWN proof-text. He wants to have total control over the discussion, so that he can put us on the defensive, and try to get away from addressing the passages WE bring up.

Sorry, that's not how it works.

Address the passages you RAN AWAY from:

Rom. 6:14 For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Gal. 3:24
So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Beloved Daughter

the elect are the 144k souls, both sons and daughters to be restored to eden who understood and listened. it’s not the ‘i am saved already’; that’s only part one, that christ risked everything to legally make possible us His souls to have our change. The legal. and now the change as paul uses the term will be the defacto return, part two. that we His souls are restored to their original eden body, Saved from here, and with christ (later after that) will return, as the two witnesses, for the many millions more believers suffering during tribulation.

Source please.

e v e

The 144000 is the Body of Christ ! Its made up of all ethnic groups !
the 144k are the restored souls to their eden originals (no current type fallen situation body anymore thankfully). At the change all His souls are saved from that horror... and are restored to their eden nature.

the current body is the dead body of amos 2.

Gary Mac

all you have is your opinion and I gave you Scripture where Jesus said the entire OT was about HIM, not the Father and Jesus said the Holy Spirit when He comes to be in you will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

For there is no other name by which men are saved- Jesus Christ. He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE !

hope this helps !!!
Oh no the entire new testament is about what Jesus said about you and who you are supposed ot be in the Father as he was in the Father. It is this witness to be as He is that is lacking in your theology that you have developed separate from Him who does give you His same mind.

there is no name by which you are saved - Jesus Christ is the way the truthj and the life that you are supposed to have of him, but because you have a different gospel from his his way is blaspheme for you just as you say.

What is God really did send Jesus to show you the way to the Father to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was in Him? You dont believe God that He did send Jesus to show you His way in that do you?

e v e

I read it. Your conclusions are not found there. There is such a thing as "time and place". We call it the context. If you miss the context, your opinions are created from whole cloth.
the context of prophets is not just literally old ishral upon this earth, but also now, the events happening in the other world ; and here on this fallen earth ; and also, the events before and after eden fell ; without that context, modern christianity has missed the entire point of returning to eden... and misunderstood what being saved is. It's not the modern christian being saved...which is only part 1. Being saved is being restored to Eden, which is the defacto. The cross was the legal. Now we will have the de facto. Many who thought they were saved have misunderstood the CONTEXT and will find themselves in trib and not part of the 144k sons and daughters.

e v e

We were cast out of Eden. Being saved is the restoration to our Eden nature, before we were found to be 'naked' because of touching the sin realm,before we had to take on these second substandard coverings, this type of body God hates.

It's true we can meet God and be in Him and He in us... but that is part 1. Part II is not in this world but the other one, when we are restored to our eden nature at the Change, and no more live in these substandard type of sin bodies in this sin realm. Because the term KOSMOS is not system, but is this material earth and cosmos which is the tree of (knowledge of) good and evil that Adam and eve ate of. We left Eden. We are going back. this is the goal of the entire scripture. To get us back to eden and leave this horrible 'oz' and its wizards.

Beloved Daughter

the context of prophets is not just literally old ishral upon this earth, but also now, the events happening in the other world ; and here on this fallen earth ; and also, the events before and after eden fell ; without that context, modern christianity has missed the entire point of returning to eden... and misunderstood what being saved is. It's not the modern christian being saved...which is only part 1. Being saved is being restored to Eden, which is the defacto. The cross was the legal. Now we will have the de facto. Many who thought they were saved have misunderstood the CONTEXT and will find themselves in trib and not part of the 144k sons and daughters.
The Bible says no such thing.

Beloved Daughter

We were cast out of Eden. Being saved is the restoration to our Eden nature, before we were found to be 'naked' because of touching the sin realm,before we had to take on these second substandard coverings, this type of body God hates.

It's true we can meet God and be in Him and He in us... but that is part 1. Part II is not in this world but the other one, when we are restored to our eden nature at the Change, and no more live in these substandard type of sin bodies in this sin realm. Because the term KOSMOS is not system, but is this material earth and cosmos which is the tree of (knowledge of) good and evil that Adam and eve ate of. We left Eden. We are going back. this is the goal of the entire scripture. To get us back to eden and leave this horrible 'oz' and its wizards.
Once again, the Bible knows nothing of this.

dberrie2020

Perfect example....

I refute the poster with three Bible passages, and he IGNORES them and deflects to his OWN proof-text. He wants to have total control over the discussion, so that he can put us on the defensive, and try to get away from addressing the passages WE bring up.

Sorry, that's not how it works.

Address the passages you RAN AWAY from:

Gal. 3:24
So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Again--how are you relating the Mosaic Law--to the command to keep the commandments?

1 John 2:3-4---King James Version (KJV)
3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Matthew 19:16-19---King James Version (KJV)
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 Corinthians 7:19---King James Version (KJV)

19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Revelation 22:14--King James Version (KJV)
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Revelation 12:17--King James Version (KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:3--King James Version (KJV)
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 3:24--King James Version (KJV)
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

John 14:21---King James Version (KJV)
21, He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

e v e

Again--how are you relating the Mosaic Law--to the command to keep the commandments?

1 John 2:3-4---King James Version (KJV)
3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Matthew 19:16-19---King James Version (KJV)
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 Corinthians 7:19---King James Version (KJV)

19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Revelation 22:14--King James Version (KJV)
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Revelation 12:17--King James Version (KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:3--King James Version (KJV)
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 3:24--King James Version (KJV)
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

John 14:21---King James Version (KJV)
21, He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
We are still to obey HIS commandments. They are His law. The law that was abolished was that of the fallen angels, the pantheon who created this world and rule it via the prince of the air. Legally the cross abolished their rights over us, so that we may go to the Change (and be saved from here).