Satan and Hell

Morality does not matter unless and until it inspires some sort of action.

Whether or not, say, the Holocaust was "really" wrong is irrelevant to the fact that it was implemented, and the fact that it was opposed.
The Nazis thought it was right, so they did it; the Allies thought it was wrong, so they opposed it.
I still don't really know what you're getting at. But if this is designed to convince me (or for that matter anyone else) that there's no fact of the matter about e.g. the Holocaust being wrong, or that such a consideration is unimportant, it's not really succeeding.

I still don't really know what you're getting at. But if this is designed to convince me (or for that matter anyone else) that there's no fact of the matter about e.g. the Holocaust being wrong, or that such a consideration is unimportant, it's not really succeeding.
I'm not trying to convince you that there is no fact of the matter.
I'm stating that

1. nobody can seem to prove that there is, and
2. morality doesn't need it.

Morality does not matter unless and until it inspires some sort of action.
You made that up.
Whether or not, say, the Holocaust was "really" wrong is irrelevant to the fact that it was implemented, and the fact that it was opposed.
No, no ... those things are relevant.
The Nazis thought it was right, so they did it; the Allies thought it was wrong, so they opposed it.
Sheer profundity ... ?

Back