Saw something sweet on a Lutheran Facebook site

Bonnie

It showed caricatures of Luther and Katie, out walking hand in hand, looking lovingly at each other. The caption was a quote from Luther: "The Bible exhorts us to love our neighbor as ourselves, and since our wives are our closest neighbors, our wives should have our deepest love."

I think that was the caption. My husband showed it to me on his phone, just after I woke up from a nap, and was still a bit groggy. But hubby said this is how he feels about me. 🥰

Anyway, I just wanted to share what Luther wrote about this. I know he thought the world of his Katie.

BJ Bear

It showed caricatures of Luther and Katie, out walking hand in hand, looking lovingly at each other. The caption was a quote from Luther: "The Bible exhorts us to love our neighbor as ourselves, and since our wives are our closest neighbors, our wives should have our deepest love."

I think that was the caption. My husband showed it to me on his phone, just after I woke up from a nap, and was still a bit groggy. But hubby said this is how he feels about me. 🥰

Anyway, I just wanted to share what Luther wrote about this. I know he thought the world of his Katie.
That is entirely consistent with Luther's strong focus on the five books of Moses.

Congrats to you and hubby!