Say NO to Covid Vaccine

So apparently they have the vaccine and there are many groups of people that shouldnt take it. People that are old, with life threatening allergies, pregnant or a child. Those are the people most vulnerable to covid!

I'm really starting to wonder if these "FLU Viruses" are not being introduced into the public yearly. Its great for profit and kills off some pensioners in the process. I've been studying viruses and this might vary well be the case. Ahh the beauty of capitalism. Profitting off illness.....

Just like the person who has most to gain from computer Viruses, are the anti-viruses makers. As Cesaer would say, who profits most is the culprit.

Some lady complained about bad side effects. What was Pfizers response? Ohhh we gave some of the candidates the vaccine and some of the candidates salt water(for the placebo effect), And she recieved salt water(how convienient). And accused her of spreading mis-information.

So let me get this straight. People that tested positive fore this deadly covid desease were given salt water instead of the vaccine? How dumb do these idiots think we are? Either way it shows what kind of morons are running tha vaccines program.

And for the religious people? vaccines are produced using stem cells from aborted babies. Not to mentio Mercury which is VERY harmful to your brain and over all health.

AprilRose

We wouldn't be in this dilemma if people cared for nature. We tear down forests, burn them down, and consume wildlife thereby exposing ourselves to new viruses we are not immune of. Wild animals have to search for new habitats because their homes were destroyed by human activity. When they find their new homes near human population and they carry deadly viruses, it's a ticking time bomb. SARS was already a warning sign and people just ignore it and don't really care. They keep on doing what they have been doing -- destroying the earth. However, whatever a man sows, he shall also reap.

If advanced civilizations were real and watching us, they would have facepalmed x10000.

DeSanto

Maybe we would do more good to concern ourselves with saving souls for the eternal world hereafter... rather than trying to save this world, which is temporal and passing away. As are our bodies.

That was a very hurtful thing for your parents to say...

Conspiracy theory thataway ======================================>
No thats what my parents taught me about the general public who are incapable of critical thinking, who base their opinions on political propoganda without ever researching what they beleive.lol

AprilRose

Maybe we would do more good to concern ourselves with saving souls for the eternal world hereafter... rather than trying to save this world, which is temporal and passing away. As are our bodies.

Isn't that rather selfish? Our selfishness is the reason why deadly viruses like COVID exists. The forest itself should be deemed a bio-hazard. We destroy it, it will destroy us. We can say that it's nature's way to protect the forests and animals from extinction.

We wouldn't be in this dilemma if people cared for nature. We tear down forests, burn them down, and consume wildlife thereby exposing ourselves to new viruses we are not immune of. Wild animals have to search for new habitats because their homes were destroyed by human activity. When they find their new homes near human population and they carry deadly viruses, it's a ticking time bomb. SARS was already a warning sign and people just ignore it and don't really care. They keep on doing what they have been doing -- destroying the earth. However, whatever a man sows, he shall also reap.
We wouldnt be in this dilemma if we weren't ruled by ruthless people who care only about themselves(and profit) and not the future of humanity.

I doubt any of these 'corona" viruses(recombined) came from animals. And most likely were produced in a lab, If that really was the case, and they were really worried about epidemics, they'd stop flights coming from Asia, until they do something about those wet markets(again due to greed). People eating what they have to to survive(bats,dogs, snakes, etc...), when there should be enough nutritional food on the planet to feed all.

Its odd how dogs can't catch a common cold(from humans). But cats can. But neither cats nor dogs can contract Covid 19.......

Again, the leading authority on bioterrorism says this Covid-19 virus was purposely weaponized....

If advanced civilizations were real and watching us, they would have facepalmed x10000.

More like pity, for the people suffering due to human greed.......

Ummmmm no. Our bodies are temples(of those souls), and those bodies need a healthy environment to thrive. The earth is not going away anytime soon. Therefore your statement is short sighted.

Ignatius

So apparently they have the vaccine and there are many groups of people that shouldnt take it. People that are old, with life threatening allergies, pregnant or a child. Those are the people most vulnerable to covid!

I'm really starting to wonder if these "FLU Viruses" are not being introduced into the public yearly. Its great for profit and kills off some pensioners in the process. I've been studying viruses and this might vary well be the case. Ahh the beauty of capitalism. Profitting off illness.....

Just like the person who has most to gain from computer Viruses, are the anti-viruses makers. As Cesaer would say, who profits most is the culprit.

Some lady complained about bad side effects. What was Pfizers response? Ohhh we gave some of the candidates the vaccine and some of the candidates salt water(for the placebo effect), And she recieved salt water(how convienient). And accused her of spreading mis-information.

So let me get this straight. People that tested positive fore this deadly covid desease were given salt water instead of the vaccine? How dumb do these idiots think we are? Either way it shows what kind of morons are running tha vaccines program.

And for the religious people? vaccines are produced using stem cells from aborted babies. Not to mentio Mercury which is VERY harmful to your brain and over all health.
You shouldnt take the vaccine if you have a connected brain stem.

Whateverman

Practice what you preach. You're in this specific forum, routinely pushing political and social conspiracy theories.

Maybe YOU would do more good concerning YOURSELF with saving souls in the eternal world hereafter. YOU routinely try to change people's opinions here about how the problems in this world should be solved.

Maybe you would do more good by paying more than lip-service to your religious beliefs.

DeSanto

Isn't that rather selfish? Our selfishness is the reason why deadly viruses like COVID exists. The forest itself should be deemed a bio-hazard. We destroy it, it will destroy us. We can say that it's nature's way to protect the forests and animals from extinction.
We give ourselves too much credit... as if we could do anything to save this world.

And idk where you got the idea that Covid was caused by deforestation. I believe Covid is man made, just not how you describe. More likely made by individual scientist in lab coats testing out experiments on an unwitting human population. Which is way more sinister and selfish than man making use of the gifts God has provided to heat our homes and such.

DeSanto

Practice what you preach. You're in this specific forum, routinely pushing political and social conspiracy theories.

Maybe YOU would do more good concerning YOURSELF with saving souls in the eternal world hereafter. YOU routinely try to change people's opinions here about how the problems in this world should be solved.

Maybe you would do more good by paying more than lip-service to your religious beliefs.
I do the best I can... reaching out to show people how we are being brainwashed and manipulated by evil forces trying to enslave the world. Sorry you don’t see that as a good thing.

vibise

We wouldnt be in this dilemma if we weren't ruled by ruthless people who care only about themselves(and profit) and not the future of humanity.

I doubt any of these 'corona" viruses(recombined) came from animals. And most likely were produced in a lab, If that really was the case, and they were really worried about epidemics, they'd stop flights coming from Asia, until they do something about those wet markets(again due to greed). People eating what they have to to survive(bats,dogs, snakes, etc...), when there should be enough nutritional food on the planet to feed all.

Its odd how dogs can't catch a common cold(from humans). But cats can. But neither cats nor dogs can contract Covid 19.......

Again, the leading authority on bioterrorism says this Covid-19 virus was purposely weaponized....

More like pity, for the people suffering due to human greed.......
Who would that leading authority be? Link please.

Authentic Nouveau

Facepalmed x 10000 is solid evidence you are not in touch with reality.

LifeIn

So apparently they have the vaccine and there are many groups of people that shouldnt take it. People that are old, with life threatening allergies, pregnant or a child.
The UK recommendations are for those with severe allergic reactions (who carry around an Epipen) to hold off for a while. There has been no recommendation that old people should not take it. I have not heard that pregnant women should not take it. And young children do not need it because they don't spread the virus as easily. Those recommendations may change as we learn more about the reactions.

Those are the people most vulnerable to covid!
Not true. The ones most vulnerable are the old people, and they are not excluded.

I'm really starting to wonder if these "FLU Viruses" are not being introduced into the public yearly.
Typical conspiracy theory "worry".

Its great for profit
Not really. Vaccines have the lowest return on investment of any drug.

I've been studying viruses
Googling for conspiracy theory support does not constitute "studying."

Just like the person who has most to gain from computer Viruses, are the anti-viruses makers.
Absolutely not.

I trust Pfizer over "some random lady" (unless that lady happens to be my mother or my wife or my sister).

So let me get this straight. People that tested positive fore this deadly covid desease were given salt water instead of the vaccine?
No, you don't have it straight. Go back and "study" some more.

vaccines are produced using stem cells from aborted babies.
Wrong again.

Not to mentio Mercury which is VERY harmful to your brain and over all health.
No mercury at all in these vaccines.

vibise

Not faoChi. He is a Quack.
What criteria do you use to claim that Fauci is a quack, given his extensive and extensively-cited publication record, his service to 5-6 administrations, his well-regarded reputation among experts in infectious diseases?

Please provide specifics to support your claim.