Saying "Pro-Life" (video)

Anti-choice against pro-death is commendable.

A person should not have the choice to subject the unborn baby to death.
People should not have the choice to put the English language to death. No baby dies in an abortion. No murder takes place. Pro-birth is pro-misery.

They should have said "anti-abortion".

Same thing.
Actually--there I will agree with you.

This is becasue I am sick of abortion supporters attempting to argue that "Oh, yeah? Well, you are not really pro-life! You support the death penalty, so there!" As if the death penalty and abortion are in any way similar, are on the same moral plane, or have anything to do with each other.

I say pro-lifers should drop the term "pro-life" and just call themselves anti-abortion. This prevents abortion supporters from attempting to change the subject and talk about anything and everything but abortion.

By the same token, abortion supporters need to drop the "pro-choice" bit, becasue they aren't "pro-choice." Choice isn't the issue. Abortion supporters need to call themselves what they are: "pro-abortion." This way both sides debate the actual issue and do not get side tracked with irrelevant points.

Watch the youtube videos "Silent Scream" and "The Eclipse of Reason."

And yet you were born.
"Oh, but you don't understand" the poster will bleat. "If they killed me when I was unborn, I never would have known it becasue I would not have been conscious. So that would have made it okay."

When I hear "Pro-Choice" I think of "Pro-Death" or "Anti-Life."

This is classic:
I saw the video. So typical of abortion supporters. They would rather debate the term "pro-life" rather than discuss abortion.

Can you blame them? If they actually ever did debate the real issue, who would support abortion?

They HAVE to speak in euphemisms. They HAVE to couch abortion in terms of "choice" "reproductive freedom" and "healthcare." Who isn't for those things? Because of that---they can then caricature pro-lifers as against women.

Specifically--where are they lying?
By pretending that an aborted foetus is much older and much more developed than they are. In particular that they feel pain. It's a con job, appealing to emotion, and what's more completely out of date. But then the whole anti-abortion argument is an outdated con job appealing to emotion.

Back