Scales

Komodo

The Rose Planetarium in New York (part of the American Museum of Natural History) uses static 3D objects to try to convey these scales. In the center of an inclined ramp is the Hayden Sphere, 87 feet in diameter, and as you walk down the ramp there are models hanging before you, starting with "if the sphere is the size of the observable universe, then this would be the size of the Virgo Supercluster."
virgo-supercluster_hero_wideexact_2460.jpg
...and continuing down to the subatomic particles.

I think walking through that at your own pace is a more rewarding experience, at least a more meditative one. Unfortunately closed for now.

inertia

The Rose Planetarium in New York (part of the American Museum of Natural History) uses static 3D objects to try to convey these scales. In the center of an inclined ramp is the Hayden Sphere, 87 feet in diameter, and as you walk down the ramp there are models hanging before you, starting with "if the sphere is the size of the observable universe, then this would be the size of the Virgo Supercluster."
View attachment 731
...and continuing down to the subatomic particles.

I think walking through that at your own pace is a more rewarding experience, at least a more meditative one. Unfortunately closed for now.
That would be an awesome experience indeed. - nice

Temujin

I checked out a couple of the videos briefly. My initial impression: ---> These are lectures concerning the philosophy of physics concerning biological systems.

I wholeheartedly agree that biology is vastly more complex than physics.
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting".
Ernest Rutherford.