Science vs Christianity

Okay. What do you think the study says. Or, perhaps more importantly, what would you do if you had just that information and you were hospitalized with Covid? What questions would you ask if they wanted to give you or a family member Remdesivir?

How many people in the studied died before Remdesivir was pulled and how many people died being treated by Remdesivir from Covid? What is the percentage of both and what did they die from? Because if they died from Remdesivir it doesn't matter what they were being treated for.
Having had COVID pneumonia, and being treated with Remdesivir, I was told by my treating physicians that Remdesivir was risky as it often led to kidney failure. Blood was drawn from me every few hours to check my kidney function. After 5 days, the Drs. stopped the Remdesivir. I was one of those who experienced no adverse effects from the treatment.

Soli Deo Gloria ...

I see you stull haven't heeded my advice that you seek help with your lack of reading comprension. ?
Here we go again. I still see you still haven't heeded my advice to brush up on your spelling. Honestly, the educational standards in America.

Look again ... ?
I don't have to. Look Howie, you're being your usual tiresome self here, and I don't know if I can be bothered with you. If you want to seriously discuss some issue of God's existence, great. If not, it's the same old same old.

Back