Science vs Christianity

Okay. What do you think the study says. Or, perhaps more importantly, what would you do if you had just that information and you were hospitalized with Covid? What questions would you ask if they wanted to give you or a family member Remdesivir?
I would ask about the risks and benefits of taking Remdesivir for Covid. The risks and benefits for Remdisivir for Ebola aren't relevant, especially since the study did not say that Remdseivir caused a problem in and of itself, merely that it wasn't effective against Ebola.

Why did you bring up that study about Remdesivir? Also, you provided the study as a source directly after you said that Remdesivir causes acute kidney failure, leaving the implication that that study claimed that Remdesivir causes kidney failure. Do you retract that implication about that study and Remdesivir and kidney failure?

How many people in the study died before Remdesivir was pulled and how many people died being treated by Remdesivir from Covid? What is the percentage of both and what did they die from? Because if they died from Remdesivir it doesn't matter what they were being treated for.
The study did not say that they died from Remdesivir.

I would ask about the risks and benefits of taking Remdesivir for Covid. The risks and benefits for Remdisivir for Ebola aren't relevant, especially since the study did not say that Remdseivir caused a problem in and of itself, merely that it wasn't effective against Ebola.

Why did you bring up that study about Remdesivir? Also, you provided the study as a source directly after you said that Remdesivir causes acute kidney failure, leaving the implication that that study claimed that Remdesivir causes kidney failure. Do you retract that implication about that study and Remdesivir and kidney failure?

The study did not say that they died from Remdesivir.
My physician's told me Remdesivir is very risky and damaging to the kidneys.

Post it saying you cannot be a devout evo
An odd request. Dictionary's deal with the definition of words, they don't deal with discussing ideas.

However, if someone believes the theory of evolution they do so because of scientific reasons such as evidence, not religious feeling or commitment which the word devout is about, as per the dictionary.

My guess is you think people adhere to evolution not for good reasons of evidence, in which case you would be wrong. By all means say if I have you wrong.

An odd request. Dictionary's deal with the definition of words, they don't deal with discussing ideas.

However, if someone believes the theory of evolution they do so because of scientific reasons such as evidence, not religious feeling or commitment which the word devout is about, as per the dictionary.

My guess is you think people adhere to evolution not for good reasons of evidence, in which case you would be wrong. By all means say if I have you wrong.
So it does not actually say that then.

So it does not actually say that then.
Of course not, it wouldn't say it nor would it say the opposite. That it doesn't is irrelevant to the point in hand.

Why have you ignored the point about evolutionists believing evolution for scientific reasons such as confirmable evidence, not religious reasons that the word devout has to do with? That seems to be at the heart of this.

Are you thinking about an evolutionist's commitment to the idea and think it's similar or the same devotion as religious belief? If so, it isn't. It's based on evidence, and if the evidence pointed away from evolution then that's what would be believed. But there are some things that we know beyond reasonable doubt, for eg, that the earth orbits the sun and that evolution is true.

Last edited:
Back