Scripture in Revelations describing local atheeists

Authentic Nouveau

9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 1

A thread on raping women.
Now a thread on the accusers and their coach. The Devil.

Sinners pivoted from KKK left wing racial attacks to verbal assault and accusations of the Saints. Saints of The living GOD

It is NOT a coincidence that we watch the behaviors of atheeists doing in detail what the Bible predicted.

The Pixie

If people who accused you actually got cast down by God, I might think you had a point.

But they do not. Looks like your God is impotent.

Authentic Nouveau

9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 1

Sinners pivoted from KKK left wing racial attacks to verbal assault and accusations of the Saints. Saints of The living GOD

It is NOT a coincidence that we watch the behaviors of atheeists doing in detail what the Bible predicted.
God created Satan who chose to rebel. But the atheeists obey Satan. As predicted.

The Pixie

God created Satan who chose to rebel. But the atheeists obey Satan. As predicted.
You need to read the Bible, Authie. The satan acts under God's authority.

After the satan does all those things to Job, the Bible is clear that it was God who was ultimately responsible:

Job 42: 11 All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver[a] and a gold ring.

Authentic Nouveau

It is no a coincidence that local atheists lifestyle is described by the Bible 2000 years ago.

The KKK burns crosses. Crosses! They were a 100% Christian organization. I find it astounding that you use them as an example.

Also it is very, very hard to take Revelations seriously. Its got a seven headed dragon who talks smack about God, a woman wearing the sun as a dress who flies using eagle wings in her hands, fire breathing beasts who erupt from the Earth, 144,000 virgins with God tattooed their foreheads, a guy with a crown and a sickly sitting on a cloud who wants us all to gather grapes for some reason, and a bizarre obsession with the best prostitute in the world.

I mean - c'mon dude. Really? I love the Lord of the Rings but I do not believe in Bal Rogs.

D

Diogenes

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

That's some bad interpretation there, Patrick. The accuser being referenced is still the Devil, not atheists.