Scripture repeatedly describes Jesus as Divine

:ROFLMAO: Nope. Post 146 proves YOU LIED.
As for "unsupported Scripture" - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Luke 2:21 says that what Mary did was give Him the name that the angel had already given Him before He was ever even conceived. That's what the text SAYS.
Do you understand we are not talking about Mary and instead before any humans were involved you have to provide proof that one named Jesus existed? You know before there was an earth or heavens?

LOL! :ROFLMAO: Post 146 shows I DO understand:

You wrote: You are talking about when humans were involved

I wrote: No, I am talking about when the ANGEL was involved. Any HONEST person who reads my post and the references very, VERY easily sees that.

You then wrote that you knew what I was talking about.

If you knew what I was talking about - which is when the ANGEL was involved, and NOT "when humans were involved" as you wrote - Then you openly LIED when you said "you are talking about when humans were involved."

Again - Thank you for SO VERY CLEARLY showing and proving that you openly LIED in your other post.

Luke 2:21 says that what Mary did was give Him the name that the angel had already given Him before He was ever even conceived. That's what the verse SAYS. And all your denials haven't, don't, and will never change that.

LOL! :ROFLMAO: Post 146 shows I DO understand:

You wrote: You are talking about when humans were involved

I wrote: No, I am talking about when the ANGEL was involved. Any HONEST person who reads my post and the references very, VERY easily sees that.

You then wrote that you knew what I was talking about.

If you knew what I was talking about - which is when the ANGEL was involved, and NOT "when humans were involved" as you wrote - Then you openly LIED when you said "you are talking about when humans were involved."

Again - Thank you for SO VERY CLEARLY showing and proving that you openly LIED in your other post.

Luke 2:21 says that what Mary did was give Him the name that the angel had already given Him before He was ever even conceived. That's what the verse SAYS. And all your denials haven't, don't, and will never change that.
The point is you all say Jesus existed before there was an earth, heavens or humans and you have to prove he existed that far back? But you know you can not do that and you will continue with your stuff you have been going on about.

LOL! :ROFLMAO: Nope. My point is that all you have ever done is deny what Luke 2:21 says - that what Mary did was give Him the name that the angel had already given Him before He was ever even conceived. That's what the verse SAYS. And all your posts have ever done in this thread is deny this. But all of your denials haven't, don't, and will never change what that verse SAYS - He had the name before He was even conceived.

And remember - You have also been caught blatantly LYING. Post #146 shows this.

Run along, Nathan.

Back