SDA and Hebrews 1:1-2

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ps 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
..., and seeing as how you've put yourself under the Old Covenant, you are obligated to keep the whole law.
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
AV Jn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

When was the last time you saw a lamb(an animal with four legs and wool) being sacrificed in the SDA Church for sin ???

When was the last time you saw a lamb(an animal with four legs and wool) being sacrificed by me for sin ???

AV Re 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

So you want to be my "accuser" now, with evidence that GOD will accept ???

AV Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Are you sure that your testimony is the Truth, nothing but the Truth, so help you by GOD. So that you do not suffer the fate of unrepentant "all liars", per the words of Jesus ???

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

This is an anti-type fulfillment of the OT type of animal sacrifice of blood. Are we clear, on what belongs to what covenant now ???

AV Ac 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Will this come true between us ???

You do realize, when you testify against Adventists in court as a fulfillment of prophesy, it will not surprise me. As you are doing now in CARM, Right ??? Because You have no intentions of changing your opinions, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Show me the Sunday Law and Sunday Law Death Decree from the Bible.
I do not need to because, the fulfillment of those prophecies, would not change some minds either. I just do not know, if you will be one who will change their heart and mind and soul over the fulfillment of that prophecy.

BTW, Looks like our wait will be short for fulfillment. Some have suggested between 2024-2027CE.

Time will tell/reveal all Truth.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

And Father Abraham said
"They have Moses and the Prophets
let them hear them"

and he did not speak of some Wanna-be-Jew McNuttly of the SDA church

Take heed that no man deceive you.​
5 For many shall come in my name,​
saying,​
I am Christ: ( he is/was the Christ ----- But) shall deceive many.​
there he was speaking of men such as you and your Gods
just a bunch of Wanna-be-Jews
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:​
see that ye be not troubled:
for all these things must come to pass,
but the end is not yet.​
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.​
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.​
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you:
and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Where; OH Where Michael is this Sunday law prophesied of
Where Michael ????

do as Peter said
Make a Fool out of Me; an outright Bloomin Idiot;
shut the mouth of this Mocker
Do it Michael; Please do it;
PLEASE DO IT
put me too open shame

once again; Michael
and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Where is Sabbath / Sunday in the words of Christ

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you:

it won't be over Sabbath nor Sunday

Last edited:

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Re 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

We, who get to look at these books, will know what we seek, the evidence GOD based Their decision on, for us to review.
You constantly judge people who attend corporate worship on Sunday.
This sounds like an easy task for you, to provide evidence. Please quote me with a quotebox to the source original for discussion of your opinion on this topic.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

/

AV Ac 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

You do realize, when you testify against Adventists in court as a fulfillment of prophesy, it will not surprise me. As you are doing now in CARM, Right ??? Because You have no intentions of changing your opinions, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
2 Cor.4:2​
But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty,​
not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;​

And just what will they be testifying about you for;

Lk.8:17​
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest;
neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Lk.12:3​
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed;
neither hid, that shall not be known.​
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness
shall be heard in the light;
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

The truth will come out; Michael;

Isaiah 29:15
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord,
and their works are in the dark,
and they say,
Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Common Tater

I do not need to because, the fulfillment of those prophecies, would not change some minds either. I just do not know, if you will be one who will change their heart and mind and soul over the fulfillment of that prophecy.

BTW, Looks like our wait will be short for fulfillment. Some have suggested between 2024-2027CE.

Time will tell/reveal all Truth.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You simply can't show it from the Bible, can you? And now you are tap-dancing with date-setting, which you will deny by saying "I said some have suggested".

Common Tater

Prologue:
AV Ps 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

AV Jn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

When was the last time you saw a lamb(an animal with four legs and wool) being sacrificed in the SDA Church for sin ???

When was the last time you saw a lamb(an animal with four legs and wool) being sacrificed by me for sin ???

AV Re 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

So you want to be my "accuser" now, with evidence that GOD will accept ???

AV Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Are you sure that your testimony is the Truth, nothing but the Truth, so help you by GOD. So that you do not suffer the fate of unrepentant "all liars", per the words of Jesus ???

AV Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

This is an anti-type fulfillment of the OT type of animal sacrifice of blood. Are we clear, on what belongs to what covenant now ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
That's the problem. You've put yourself under the whole law and yet you pick and choose which ones you will obey.

JonHawk

God is faithful [trustworthy and ever true to His promise—], who has called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9
The truth will come out; Michael;
Isaiah 29:15
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark,...
"Woe to the obstinate children," declares the Lord, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, Isa 30
2 Cor.4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty; not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;

And just what will they be testifying about;
Lk.8:17​
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Therefore wait on the Lord, for He will both bring to light the [secret] things that are hidden in darkness and disclose the motives of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God. 1 Cor 4:5

True circumcision is of the heart, by the Spirit [spiritual renewal] so that his praise comes not from other people but from God. Rom 2:29
Created in God's image [the regenerated and renewed nature, that expresses to God your gratitude for your salvation]. Eph 4:22-24

Last edited:

SDAchristian

You simply can't show it from the Bible, can you? And now you are tap-dancing with date-setting, which you will deny by saying "I said some have suggested".
AV 1C 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

"You simply can't show it from the Bible, can you?", Is the Holy Spirit, part of the Bible in your understanding ???

I do not know what GOD is waiting for. But it will happen according to GOD's prophecies of the end days, to the shame of many.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 22:37-38 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.
That's the problem. You've put yourself under the whole law and yet you pick and choose which ones you will obey.
So says your opinion, in lack of GOD's understanding !!!

AV Jn 3:14-15 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Do you love all of Jesus, with "all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind" ???

AV Gn 4:4-5 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

Do you see Jesus' ministry here ??? And the choices the two men made ???

The probation of many will be long gone, before murdering occurs over religious issues for those who should have known.

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

AV Gn 4:4-5 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? Genesis 4:7

Then I heard a voice speaking to me in the Jewish language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you walking contrary to Me,
why are you walking in the darkness?
But stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you as a witness...
I am sending you to open their eyes; so that they will turn from darkness to light, from the power of the Adversary to God, and thus receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who have been separated for holiness by putting their trust in me.’ Acts 26

Everyone who does what is wrong—practices lawlessness.
You know that He appeared to take away sin [iniquity] and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3

The firm foundation of God stands sure, bearing this seal:
"The Lord knows those who are His,” and,
“Let everyone who claims he belongs to the Lord turn from iniquity." 2 Tim 2

The probation of many will be long gone, before murdering occurs over religious issues for those who should have known
Yours in Christ, Michael
If we claim to 'in Christ' while we are [on probation] walking in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; 1 John 1:6

With his mouth the godless man destroys his neighbor; Proverbs 11:9

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'But if they confess their iniquity in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,
with uncircumcised hearts...then I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham' Lev 26

Last edited:

JonHawk

SDAchristian said:

If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? Genesis 4:7

Then I heard a voice speaking to me in the Jewish language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you walking contrary to Me,
why are you walking in the darkness?
But stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you as a witness...
I am sending you to open their eyes; so that they will turn from darkness to light, from the power of the Adversary to God, and thus receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who have been separated for holiness by putting their trust in me.’ Acts 26

Everyone who does what is wrong—practices lawlessness *[iniquity].
You know that He appeared to take away sin and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3

The firm foundation of God stands sure, bearing this seal:
"The Lord knows those who are His,” and,
“Let everyone who claims he belongs to the Lord turn from iniquity." 2 Tim 2

SDAchristian said:
The probation of many will be long gone, before murdering occurs over religious issues for those who should have known
Yours in Christ, Michael
If we claim to *be 'in Christ' while we are [on probation] walking in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; 1 John 1:6

With his mouth the godless man destroys his neighbor; Proverbs 11:9

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
'But if they confess their iniquity in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,
with uncircumcised hearts...then I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham' Lev 26

Buzzard

pp
Prologue:
AV Re 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

We, who get to look at these books, will know what we seek, the evidence GOD based Their decision on, for us to review.

This sounds like an easy task for you, to provide evidence. Please quote me with a quotebox to the source original for discussion of your opinion on this topic.
Michael says
=====================================================================

Michael;
It will be the Angels of the most high that have kept the Records you refer too
ain't no way you; "A Wanna-be-Jew" are going to be
running around heaven spreading doubt, rumors' and Gossip
suggesting God made a mistake
"We better go look at the Books to be sure"

you think you and your Gods are "Appeals Court Justices" with
the power to review. and to overturn Gods decision's

Earth, Wind and Fire
You need to come back down to Earth
and like the wind
throw all those "Many Books" in the Fire

Why is it you want to look at all the dirt on others ???????

JonHawk

SDAchristian said: AV Re 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Michael; It will be the Angels of the most high that have kept the Records you refer too ain't no way you; "A Wanna-be-Jew" are going to be
running around heaven spreading doubt, rumors' and Gossip suggesting God made a mistake "We better go look at the Books to be sure"...
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels [in festive gathering], and to the general assembly and assembly of the firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to God, who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect [bringing them to their final glory], and to Jesus, the Mediator of a new covenant [uniting God and man] Heb 12 Amp

For through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone; Eph 2

Last edited: