SDAs refuse to discuss the KJVO myth...

robycop3

Given the facts and the history of translation, your opinion is not supported. That was my point, which you goofed, and missed :p
No; for me to have been wrong, Easter would've had to existed when Luke wrote "Acts", even if known by another name. I'm a decent amateur historian, & I've found no evidence that the anniversary of Jesus' resurrection was observed by too many people then, & if it had been, the Jewish religious leadership whom Herod was trying to please at Caesar's order would CERTAINLY not have observed it ! The delay in dealing with Peter was due to PASSOVER, & nothing else !

robycop3

And here's another little KJV goof for ya: The KJV wrongly translated sheol/hades as HELL several times. Hell is gehenna, the lake of fire. Even the KJV renders gehenna as hell. It can't be both, as hades will be cast into the LOF. That incorrect translation even has JESUS going to hell for 3 days & nights ! As I said, I can post KJV goofs all day.

John t

I can post KJV goofs all day.
Go ahead, but like what I posted earlier and demonstrated, your opinions are not substantiated by facts.
While I can easily refute your opinions, I observed that facts will not alter your beliefs. Therefore, my continuing in this area is futile..

No longer will I respond to the issue of the KJV in this thread. The last word is yours.

robycop3

Go ahead, but like what I posted earlier and demonstrated, your opinions are not substantiated by facts.
While I can easily refute your opinions, I observed that facts will not alter your beliefs. Therefore, my continuing in this area is futile..

No longer will I respond to the issue of the KJV in this thread. The last word is yours.
You haven't refuted any of them yet. I posted FACTS, to which you didn't respond. All the other readers see that.

CES1951

roby, roby, roby.....when will you get tired of beating a dead horse? So many BETTER things you could spend your time on.

L

Lottan

roby, roby, roby.....when will you get tired of beating a dead horse? So many BETTER things you could spend your time on.
Don’t waste your time CES. John has already made the requisite debunks above and subsequent observations regarding the futility in this exercise. Furthermore, Roby rightly pointed out the wallflowers can see what happened here.

At this point, Buzzard’s giant is merely experiencing death throes; Let the thread lie for that which is dead cannot die.

I observed that facts will not alter your beliefs. Therefore, my continuing in this area is futile..

John t

OK, but typically, most KJVOs reply to facts with "Duh-h-h..."
YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN
Never have been KJVO

I gave you FACTS, and all you can do is call me names to "pigeon hole" me. I will not respond to that crap from anyone. Good Bye.

robycop3

YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN
Never have been KJVO

I gave you FACTS, and all you can do is call me names to "pigeon hole" me. I will not respond to that crap from anyone. Good Bye.
Never called you a name except KJVO by accident. And you still haven't begun to actually refute the FACTS I presented.