Second Trump term, you heard it here first!

Temujin

Right, that may insult our Governor in Illinois Jelly Belly Pritzker.

OIP.66jfkZaO-HDGspoevzgA3wHaE7

This may have been part of his scared straight initiative.
Looks like a fairly typical American. Very similar to 50%of the population. The other 50% being roughly the same shape but female.

Thistle

Looks like a fairly typical American. Very similar to 50%of the population. The other 50% being roughly the same shape but female.
I can still ware pants I used to ware in the 1970's as a teenager. I'm a lot heavier though, because I didn't have a lot of muscle in those days. I can't tell that, that is all that unusual here in America.

Temujin

I can still ware pants I used to ware in the 1970's as a teenager. I'm a lot heavier though, because I didn't have a lot of muscle in those days. I can't tell that, that is all that unusual here in America.
Fascinating. So you work in the same place as you did as a teenager, selling underwear? Or am I missing something?

Hypatia_Alexandria

Fascinating. So you work in the same place as you did as a teenager, selling underwear? Or am I missing something?
Thistle suffers from dyslexia and while we may find the homophone confusion amusing we should be kind. As for the typos "let he who is without sin" etc. ;)

Septextura

I very much doubt that is the case with Mike Pompeo.

I would also remark that other people in public life have lost weight.

How does someone's BMI affect their intellectual ability to do their job in government? Why is it such a strong factor for you that you can outright dismiss someone just for being overweight? How about short people? Paraplegic?

Temujin

If I start cataloging what you're missing, I'll be here all night.
HA has informed me of part of what I am missing. My sincere apologies if I have offended in any way. I should be more careful. I have a tendency to be a grammar Nazi, and also tend to over-estimate my own cleverness.

Hypatia_Alexandria

How does someone's BMI affect their intellectual ability to do their job in government? Why is it such a strong factor for you that you can outright dismiss someone just for being overweight? How about short people? Paraplegic?
You stated "Don't you know people suffer over negative body image, being insulted and despised all their lives?"

I replied that I very much doubted that was the case for Mike Pompeo.

As to his girth, if he wishes to slim down he can do so. Others have realised the life-threatening implications of obesity and shed many kilograms.

Nor have I addressed his intellectual capacity. I merely pointed out that he is beginning to look like Goering and he has Goering's girth. He is FAT.

Hypatia_Alexandria

I can't in all conscience accuse him of that without hypocrisy.!
The adage of never using three words when twenty are believed to look better is a feature. And given the issue with dyslexia the pomposity around correct grammar and syntax can be très amusant!

Last edited:

Temujin

The adage of never using three words when twenty are believed to look better is a feature. And given the issue with dyslexia the pomposity around correct grammar and syntax can be très amusant! The rest of the time he can be quite amusing.
I will read his future posts with greater insight. To be honest, his stylistic quirks are not important. What I find amusing is the absolute balderdash of the content.

Septextura

You stated "Don't you know people suffer over negative body image, being insulted and despised all their lives?"

I replied that I very much doubted that was the case for Mike Pompeo.

As to his girth, if he wishes to slim down he can do so. Others have realised the life-threatening implications of obesity and shed many kilograms.

Nor have I addressed his intellectual capacity. I merely pointed out that he is beginning to look like Goering and he has Goering's girth. He is FAT.

No worries. I'm simply demonstrating how shallow and superficial you are. Feel free to actually address what Pompeo says in the video instead of commenting his physical appearance in comparison to a nazi from your country. Really poor form.

Hypatia_Alexandria

No worries

Thank you for acknowledging that you initially attempted to distort and misrepresent what I wrote.

Perhaps the USA will be like Europe in the 1300s where there was a Pope in Rome and an anti-Pope in Avignon.

One President will be in Washington and the anti-President will be in Florida and they can merrily anathematise one another!:)

Septextura

Thank you for acknowledging that you initially attempted to distort and misrepresent what I wrote.

Perhaps the USA will be like Europe in the 1300s where there was a Pope in Rome and an anti-Pope in Avignon.

One President will be in Washington and the anti-President will be in Florida and they can merrily anathematise one another!:)

Everything must end; meanwhile we must amuse ourselves. V

At least you are better veneered compared to @Temujin and other hollow box replicates we have to suffer with.