Second Trump term, you heard it here first!

Mr Laurier

Thank you for acknowledging that you initially attempted to distort and misrepresent what I wrote.

Perhaps the USA will be like Europe in the 1300s where there was a Pope in Rome and an anti-Pope in Avignon.

One President will be in Washington and the anti-President will be in Florida and they can merrily anathematise one another!:)
I rather like that idea.
Make it Washington and Richmond.
If only we could make it a permanent condition, without the need for shelling Ft Sumter.

Thistle

HA has informed me of part of what I am missing. My sincere apologies if I have offended in any way. I should be more careful. I have a tendency to be a grammar Nazi, and also tend to over-estimate my own cleverness.
Yes, compared to those colossal infractions, your other failings are mere flea bites. 1605285837392.jpeg

Thistle

Like in 2020... when ****** LOST the election
It can only be concluded from this comment, that you are ignorant of the election procedure for President of the United States of America. That procedure is in process, it has not concluded.
and the MAGA crowd melted down... not wanting to accept the loss... desperately clinging to baseless conspiracy theories.
I don't see anyone melting down among Trump supporters. I see the rules and procedures of this process advancing as US law dictates that it should. I do see however, a bunch of American hating lefties lighting their hair on fire because Trump supporters aren't cowards. It's actually kind of entertaining.

Bob1

It can only be concluded from this comment, that you are ignorant of the election procedure for President of the United States of America. That procedure is in process, it has not concluded.

I don't see anyone melting down among Trump supporters. I see the rules and procedures of this process advancing as US law dictates that it should. I do see however, a bunch of American hating lefties lighting their hair on fire because Trump supporters aren't cowards. It's actually kind of entertaining.
We already know the result, even if technically the electors haven't cast their electoral votes yet. Biden won, *********** are melting down.

Don't believe they are melting down?... you obviously haven't been keeping up with recent events. The (not a million) million MAGA march, the laughably ridiculous claims of voter fraud, ******'s childish refusal to concede, the hilarious videos of high-profile ******-supporting evangelical pastors (the Paula White one is hysterical), etc. What else do you need?

Thistle

We already know the result,
Do you get paid more for these comments when you're wearing your Nostradamus hat?
even if technically the electors haven't cast their electoral votes yet.
They haven't just technically not cast their votes yet, the procedure will not necessarily guarantee that they will cast their votes. The procedure will follow down the path that it follows until we come to a resolution.
Biden won,
The process is proceeding apace. Because that is true no one has wone.
*********** are melting down.
Melting down you say? So is your position that the people who've been burning our business districts to the ground for the past year have been Trump voters?
Don't believe they are melting down?... you obviously haven't been keeping up with recent events.
In point of fact I have been keeping track of recent events because I don't rely on the main stream news media. And if you've been relying on the main stream news media you have no idea what recent events are.
The (not a million) million MAGA march, the laughably ridiculous claims of voter fraud,
Oh right we don't need to have procedures for deciding things because you're wearing your Nostradamus hat!
******'s childish refusal to concede,
It's not in Trump's character to quit; that's why 80+ million people voted for him!
the hilarious videos of high-profile ******-supporting evangelical pastors (the Paula White one is hysterical), etc. What else do you need?
She can't be that high profile I've never heard of her.

Bob1

Do you get paid more for these comments when you're wearing your Nostradamus hat?

They haven't just technically not cast their votes yet, the procedure will not necessarily guarantee that they will cast their votes. The procedure will follow down the path that it follows until we come to a resolution.

The process is proceeding apace. Because that is true no one has wone.

Melting down you say? So is your position that the people who've been burning our business districts to the ground for the past year have been Trump voters?

In point of fact I have been keeping track of recent events because I don't rely on the main stream news media. And if you've been relying on the main stream news media you have no idea what recent events are.

Oh right we don't need to have procedures for deciding things because you're wearing your Nostradamus hat!

It's not in Trump's character to quit; that's why 80+ million people voted for him!

She can't be that high profile I've never heard of her.
****** lost. Everyone knows it. It's just a technical matter of time until the electors cast their electoral votes and make it official. The lawsuits being pushed by Team ****** are failing and getting thrown out. Recount efforts aren't producing any evidence of election shenanigans nor are they changing the result.

*********** are freaking out and melting down. The comical (not a million by far) million MAGA march is an example.
Business districts aren't being burned down to any great extent. You are misrepresenting a few isolated incidents. Besides, BLM protests have NOTHING to do with ****** losing the election or MAGA-heads melting down.

Don't know who Paula White is? Must not be paying much attention then. She's ******'s personal spiritual advisor.

Mr Laurier

We already know the result, even if technically the electors haven't cast their electoral votes yet. Biden won, *********** are melting down.

Don't believe they are melting down?... you obviously haven't been keeping up with recent events. The (not a million) million MAGA march, the laughably ridiculous claims of voter fraud, ******'s childish refusal to concede, the hilarious videos of high-profile ******-supporting evangelical pastors (the Paula White one is hysterical), etc. What else do you need?
These are the same prople who four years ago predicted that O'Bama was gong to bring Iranian troops in to help him declare himself supreme dictator for life

Thistle

****** lost.
The process is proceeding apace.
Everyone knows it.
Is that a Nostradamus hat or a psychic turban?
It's just a technical matter of time until the electors cast their electoral votes
We will see whether the electors cast their votes, or whether state delegations cast theirs.
and make it official.
Yes, there will be an official result.
The lawsuits being pushed by Team ****** are failing and getting thrown out.
If the Trump legal team have been denied it's a necessary step to appeal. I've been out of the loop today it's Sunday. But last I checked in spite of reports to the contrary, zero of Trump's legal team's suits have been rejected. Lot's of other people have filed suits on behalf of the Trump campaign, but that's not Trumps legal team. A lot of those suits have been falsely attributed to Trumps legal team I'm sure quite deliberately. When are you going to wake up to the fact that you are being lied to? My guess is never. Go back to sleep.
Recount efforts aren't producing any evidence of election shenanigans nor are they changing the result.
Recounting fraudulent ballots will yield a similar result.
*********** are freaking out and melting down.
Okay. Do you have an example?
The comical (not a million by far) million MAGA march is an example.
I didn't see any "melting down."
Business districts aren't being burned down to any great extent.
What extent would you say they are being burned down? I'll really appreciate hearing you expand on the acceptable level of arson.
You are misrepresenting a few isolated incidents.
And all the shops on the miracle mile are boarded up why exactly? Their owners are idiots? They're allergic to money?
Besides, BLM protests have NOTHING to do with ****** losing the election
They are Trump voters?
or MAGA-heads melting down.
I think you were going to give me an example.

Bob1

These are the same prople who four years ago predicted that O'Bama was gong to bring Iranian troops in to help him declare himself supreme dictator for life
Yes indeed. The irrationality of *********** and MAGA-madhatters knows no bounds. I'm finding all the videos of ****** supporting pastors melting down to be hilarious. So many of them claimed they'd had direct revelation from their deity that ****** was going to win.

Bob1

The process is proceeding apace.

Is that a Nostradamus hat or a psychic turban?

We will see whether the electors cast their votes, or whether state delegations cast theirs.

Yes, there will be an official result.

If the Trump legal team have been denied it's a necessary step to appeal. I've been out of the loop today it's Sunday. But last I checked in spite of reports to the contrary, zero of Trump's legal team's suits have been rejected. Lot's of other people have filed suits on behalf of the Trump campaign, but that's not Trumps legal team. A lot of those suits have been falsely attributed to Trumps legal team I'm sure quite deliberately. When are you going to wake up to the fact that you are being lied to? My guess is never. Go back to sleep.

Recounting fraudulent ballots will yield a similar result.

Okay. Do you have an example?

I didn't see any "melting down."

What extent would you say they are being burned down? I'll really appreciate hearing you expand on the acceptable level of arson.

And all the shops on the miracle mile are boarded up why exactly? Their owners are idiots? They're allergic to money?

They are Trump voters?

I think you were going to give me an example.
Yea, there will be an official result... and that official result will 99.99% likely be what everyone already knows... ****** LOST. What, are you seriously holding on to some idea that once the electors cast their votes ****** will be the winner?

The (not a million) million MAGA march is a prime example of the *********** melting down. They can't handle it that their orange messiah lost. That's why they were in the march.

There was no voter fraud or election shenanigans. That's why Team ******'s challenges to the election, regardless of WHO filed them, keep getting thrown out for LACK OF EVIDENCE.