Second Trump term, you heard it here first!

Thistle

OK, I see what you're saying about the judge referencing Powell when talking about Guiliani. However, can you quote the judge's ruling or statements that do that improper referencing?
I don't have the opinion up in front of me right now but it was words to the effect that there are elements of your theory that this court will never be able to establish and therefore were granting a motion to dismiss.

Electric Skeptic

I don't have the opinion up in front of me right now but it was words to the effect that there are elements of your theory that this court will never be able to establish and therefore were granting a motion to dismiss.
So they refile withOUT those elements. Unless they actually don't have any evidence. Then they don't file and hold some meeting with a bunch of people already predisposed to agree with them in an attempt to further corrupt our election.

Gus Bovona

Why think that that refers to s9mething Powell said? Without mentioning Powell, the judge is plainly referring to what the person brining the suit is arguing, which isn’t Powell.

Thistle

Why think that that refers to s9mething Powell said? Without mentioning Powell, the judge is plainly referring to what the person brining the suit is arguing, which isn’t Powell.
Powell did make a contribution to the early filings. The whole Kraken thing was in there.

Gus Bovona

Powell did make a contribution to the early filings. The whole Kraken thing was in there.
But why do you think the judge referred to what Powell said in the Guiliani case? Can you quote what the judge said in the Guiliani case that referred to what Powell said? In the court's opinion, or somewhere else?

Bob1

The legislatures of Michigan, Georgia, and Nevada are launching investigations into the voting on the second. Why do you suppose?

Because the legislatures in three swing states have collectively lost their minds? Is that your final theory?

That is not exactly right. Sydney Powell, being taken in by a disinformation campaign, provided some partisan judges an opportunity to ignore the real evidence, by referring to some stuff she included that could never be proven in a court of law, as a pretext to throw the baby out with the bath water. In other words, the judge didn't bother to look at the real evidence. The real evidence is still real evidence, and it will be considered now that the distraction is not polluting the filings going forward.

The Supreme Court may very well hear this case if there is substantial doubt that the 270 electoral votes for Biden are significantly suspect.

If you have a clip of it I'd enjoy reviewing it myself.
Still in denial that ****** lost, huh?

Cases are getting thrown out left, right, and center... because of LACK OF EVIDENCE.

No, the Supreme court isn't going to get involved when cases are getting thrown out all through the lower courts due to LACK OF EVIDENCE.

The (not even close to a million) million MAGA march featured *********** melting down all over the place.

Authentic Nouveau

Still in denial that ****** lost, huh?

Cases are getting thrown out left, right, and center... because of LACK OF EVIDENCE.

No, the Supreme court isn't going to get involved when cases are getting thrown out all through the lower courts due to LACK OF EVIDENCE.

The (not even close to a million) million MAGA march featured *********** melting down all over the place.
Your Fake News sources are not permitted to report cases not thrown out.

Authentic Nouveau

Lin Wood

Emergency Order just entered by Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr.: “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

Freeze the voting machines? How many have been wiped?

Wiping of course is spoliation of evidence and will presume fraud.