Secular, Progressive AND Anti Abortion

Yakuda

That doesn't follow. Some opinions are universally held. The difference between morality being a matter of personal judgement or being an objective fact is that the former is true, as demonstrated throughout human history. There is no evidence whatsoever that the latter is true. Just a bunch of arrogant so-and-sos saying "It's obvious that..." or "My Holy Book says that..." Morality is like beauty, it resides in the eye of the beholder.
It is obvious except to those who hate God.

Yakuda

Yes it really is but I don't expect your type to get that.

This is fun.
Yes it is funny and I could go on with it all day. Moral relativists are evil maggots. It's not entirely their fault though. They have been infected with leftism. It's a pandemic far more deadly to the world than covid.

Temujin

Yes it is funny and I could go on with it all day. Moral relativists are evil maggots. It's not entirely their fault though. They have been infected with leftism. It's a pandemic far more deadly to the world than covid.
As I said, you are entitled to your opinion. In my opinion not a single word of your post is true, and most of it is incoherent nonsense.

BMS

If he blocks everyone he can use the forum as a blog

Electric Skeptic

...except that moral relativism has nothing to do with leftism.