Self Identifying doesn't help

Self identifying doesn't help.
Agreed. My Orthodox ancestors referred to themselves only as Christians until they came to the US.

Proclaiming yourself to be on the narrow way won't help you. You actually need to be on that road. Pretending that you are on that narrow way just won't make it so. You actually need to BE one of the few. Asserting by an act of your own will that you are one of the few will make no difference to God.
Amen!

JonHawk said:
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; 1 John 5:1
Amen and we are born of God....
JonHawk said:
You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3
It isn't about beliefs at all
Im a son of God and the prophet. So was Jesus.
The double talking type of prophet.

They killed by hanging on a tree. Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42 And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. 43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him receives remission of sins.
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. Acts 10

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; 1 John 5:1
Gary Mac said:
Amen and we are born of God....
JonHawk said:
You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities. Acts 3
Gary Mac said:
It isn't about beliefs at all
Im a son of God and the prophet. So was Jesus.

They killed by hanging on a tree. Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42 And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. 43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him receives remission of sins.
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. Acts 10

Just as Jesus was who you call a gnostic liar.
He is revealed in us all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

I know I know, Matt 3:16 is gnostic lies -- Right!.

JonHawk said:
He is revealed in us all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

I know I know, Matt 3:16 is gnostic lies -- Right!.
Just as Jesus was who you call a gnostic liar.
But now that faith has come, you are all sons and daughters of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Abraham’s seed, heirs according to promise. Gal 3:25-29

Self identifying doesn't help. The Lord knows who are his and if you are not his then all your self identifying proclamations will do you absolutely no good and on that Day the Judge will inform you that your personal decrees were useless.

Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is constrained that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13-14

There are few who take the narrow way that leads to life. FEW will be saved.

Proclaiming yourself to be on the narrow way won't help you. You actually need to be on that road. Pretending that you are on that narrow way just won't make it so. You actually need to BE one of the few. Asserting by an act of your own will that you are one of the few will make no difference to God.
So, according to your theology....what must one do to become saved?

We call ourselves Eastern Orthodox Christians or Orthodox Orthodox Christians.
Another belief about a God?

We who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God Himself is manifest in us do not have a belief about a God. Beliefs , orthodoxy, is only speculation, guess work devised by the opinions of man but when God is manifest Himself reveals in real time beliefs are over with, we have His same Spirit, or mind spirit is called and we walk as He walks in it just as Jesus did, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did, and when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.

But now that faith has come, you are all sons and daughters of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Abraham’s seed, heirs according to promise. Gal 3:25-29
I follow Jesus in there Father, not Paul. For me Jesus has the better way in righteousness, for you Paul has the better way as a sinner and unrighteous of sin.

May I ask why you would choose to follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus who was without sin? It is because you like your sin better then righteousness of Christ to be without sin instead?

So, according to your theology....what must one do to become saved?
Gods salvation is to receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God saved him from the laws of the temple he once taught in.

Obedience to receive the same from God is key to His salvation. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 and 1 John 3 when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, and when you do ye will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, that is His salvation.

Gods salvation is to receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God saved him from the laws of the temple he once taught in.

Obedience to receive the same from God is key to His salvation. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 and 1 John 3 when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, and when you do ye will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, that is His salvation.
Jesus was sinless and didn't need to be saved.

Jesus was sinless and didn't need to be saved.
Then explain to me the significance in Matt 3:16 if God didnt come to Jesus and He didnt open up who He is and all of His heaven to that man?
Jesus was not born with that information or Matt 3:16 wouldn't have happened at all.

Everyone is sinless who has received that same information and born of Gods Spirit. 1 John 3:9, it is impossible to be in sin And Jesus was no exception, he didn't know God nor His heaven until God was manifest in him and saved him from the laws for sin of the Jews temple.

As far as Jesus not being the sinner, he was crucified for being the sinner, blasphemer, wine bibber, glutton, sabbath breaker. All the things associated with the laws for sin that he once was of before Matt 3:16. And Jesus taught these laws for sin at a very young age and broke the very laws for sin he once taught after Matt 3:16 and not before.

Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are without sin, cannot sin because we are born of Gods mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

Then explain to me the significance in Matt 3:16 if God didnt come to Jesus and He didnt open up who He is and all of His heaven to that man?
Jesus was not born with that information or Matt 3:16 wouldn't have happened at all.

Everyone is sinless who has received that same information and born of Gods Spirit. 1 John 3:9, it is impossible to be in sin And Jesus was no exception, he didn't know God nor His heaven until God was manifest in him and saved him from the laws for sin of the Jews temple.

As far as Jesus not being the sinner, he was crucified for being the sinner, blasphemer, wine bibber, glutton, sabbath breaker. All the things associated with the laws for sin that he once was of before Matt 3:16. And Jesus taught these laws for sin at a very young age and broke the very laws for sin he once taught after Matt 3:16 and not before.

Everyone who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are without sin, cannot sin because we are born of Gods mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
I've read Matt 3:16...several times. Jesus received nothing ...heaven opened, a dove flew down and the Father spoke.

Perhaps you posted the wrong chapter and verse.

I've read Matt 3:16...several times. Jesus received nothing ...heaven opened, a dove flew down and the Father spoke.

Perhaps you posted the wrong chapter and verse.
A dove flew down? LOL. You dont have a clue what happened in Jesus because you have not received the same from Him as Jesus did.

So you say Jesus didnt receive anything from God and Matt 3:16 is a lie? And you think God is a dove? RTOFLOL, I had to laugh at that one for sure. That is about the best antichrist description ever I have heard from one who claims to be a Christian.

What you do not know is a Christian has received from God the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and we walk just as He walks in His same light as Jesus receieved His light in Matt 3:16 with the same signs following us who followed Jesus who was of Gods Christ as well. Jesus was anointed of God to. But because your god is a dove and God didnt come to Jesus by His Spirit and didnt open to him all of His heaven to Jesus and Jesus received noting, and do you know why you believe that? Because you have not receieved the same from God as Jesus did, as Abraham did, as Moses did, as 120 did.

You cant know that what you dont have and only God Himself can open those windows so obvious in Matt 3:16 and Abraham and Moses and 120 and others who's Gods Spirit came to and reveals Himself in us. God is a dove LOL. That is so funny.

And I suppose the ass who saved Balaam was God to? LOL.

A dove flew down? LOL. You dont have a clue what happened in Jesus because you have not received the same from Him as Jesus did.

.....and neither do you.

As the verse showed...Jesus received nothing at His baptism. All you have done is peculated that He did with absolutly NO biblical proof.
So you say Jesus didnt receive anything from God and Matt 3:16 is a lie? And you think God is a dove? RTOFLOL, I had to laugh at that one for sure. That is about the best antichrist description ever I have heard from one who claims to be a Christian.

The verse says the Spirit of God descended upon Jesus like a dove.
Luke 3:22 in the parallel verse add more information to the event...."Holy Spirit descended on Him in a bodily form like a dove."

There is no mention of Jesus receiving anything.

I follow Jesus in there Father, not Paul. For me Jesus has the better way in righteousness, for you Paul has the better way as a sinner and unrighteous of sin.

May I ask why you would choose to follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus who was without sin? It is because you like your sin better then righteousness of Christ to be without sin instead?
You can ask but blind gnostics guides don't like the answer.
Luke 24:46
Acts 17:3
Acts 26:23

Gary Mac said:

You can ask but blind gnostic guides don't like the answer.
Acts 17:3
Acts 26:23

.....and neither do you.
Not for you in your beliefs I agree, But God manifesting Himself in me as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in. Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room. From lack of yourself is why the ways of God is foreign to your understanding. You have a belief instead of God manifesting Himself in you as He did in us.
As the verse showed...Jesus received nothing at His baptism. All you have done is peculated that He did with absolutly NO biblical proof.
Well if Jesus didnt receive from God the information of heaven and who He is, and God didnt come to Jesus as gentile as a DOVE and your belief that God is a dove, well not much I can say about your disbelief of the Bible.
The verse says the Spirit of God descended upon Jesus like a dove.
You said He was a dove LOL.
Luke 3:22 in the parallel verse add more information to the event...."Holy Spirit descended on Him in a bodily form like a dove."
No He did not, He descended on Jesus as gentile as a dove. You are so mixed up about who the God of heaven is.
There is no mention of Jesus receiving anything.
Ok then Jesus didnt receive Gods Spirit and God didnt open to him all of His heaven? A dove did ROFL!

You can ask but blind gnostics guides don't like the answer.
You just havent reached that third day is all, for to you he is still in a grave and you are waiting for him to come out from it aren't you. But if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him to. 1 John 3.

But you are correct we gnostics who has Gods mind, Spirit in us, do not like your answers at all they are false and lies.
He does suffer from you guys who control him and make him stay in that grave. He is not alive for you at all, are you not waiting for that dead man to come out from that grave and save you? LOL.
I dont wait to hear Paul patiently, I hear from God Himself vigorously. He in Mme and I in Him are one. John 17.

You dont like those answers do you? LOL

Back