Self Identifying doesn't help

Well if Jesus didnt receive from God the information of heaven and who He is, and God didnt come to Jesus as gentile as a DOVE and your belief that God is a dove, well not much I can say about your disbelief of the Bible.
You are such a deceiver...I never said God is a dove. Got it pal? So stop with the deception.

You are such a deceiver...I never said God is a dove. Got it pal? So stop with the deception.
Here is a quote from you. "I've read Matt 3:16...several times. Jesus received nothing ...heaven opened, a dove flew down and the Father spoke."

You said a dove flew down and the Father spoke. It does not say a dove flew down it says the Spirit of God came like a dove, not as a dove LOL.
You never have received His Spirit as Jesus did to know what that means have you, God Himself manifest in you as He did in Jesus. God is a Spirit not a man not a dove, God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and motivated Jesus to come out from the laws of that denomination he once taught their laws in and did the things he was famous for.

All who has received the very same from God do the very same as Jesus did, same signs follow us. We heard the same from God as Jesus did.

Here is a quote from you. "I've read Matt 3:16...several times. Jesus received nothing ...heaven opened, a dove flew down and the Father spoke."

Yikes.

You said a dove flew down and the Father spoke. It does not say a dove flew down it says the Spirit of God came like a dove, not as a dove LOL.
You never have received His Spirit as Jesus did to know what that means have you, God Himself manifest in you as He did in Jesus. God is a Spirit not a man not a dove, God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and motivated Jesus to come out from the laws of that denomination he once taught their laws in and did the things he was famous for.

All who has received the very same from God do the very same as Jesus did, same signs follow us. We heard the same from God as Jesus did.

Yes, it is the same.

That's true..the bible said the Holy Spirit descended in the body of dove...I didn't say it, the bible did.

But you in your act of deception said I said the Holy Spirit is a dove. Currently, right now.

Once again the verse says Jesus received nothing in Matt 3:16.

That's true..the bible said the Holy Spirit descended in the body of dove...I didn't say it, the bible did.
Here is what my bible says -- John 1:32 KJV: And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

But you in your act of deception said I said the Holy Spirit is a dove. Currently, right now.
You are the one who said it not I.
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

If you do not believe that he received the Spirit of God who opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him, then there really isn't much God can teach you in this at all. That rejection of receiving that same information will not allow God to open anything in you.

The reason that you do not believe Jesus receieved Gods Spirit is you worship a different god from the One who Jesus did receive.

It is you who cant receieve anything not Jesus, for it is very clear the before Matt 3:16, and after Matt 3:16 the change in that mans life. You just cant relate too the same from God to be born again as Jesus was is all.

It is the Spirit which is life-giving. John 6:63

For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself. John 5:26

Therefore there arose a discussion on the part of John’s disciples with a Jew about purification. 26 And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, he is baptizing and all are coming to him.” 27 John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him out of heaven." John 3:25-27

John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and remained upon him. I did not know him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.’ John 1:33-34

For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God for He gives the Spirit without measure. John 3:34

See if you can manage to put that together.

If you do not believe that he received the Spirit of God who opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him, then there really isn't much God can teach you in this at all. That rejection of receiving that same information will not allow God to open anything in you.
The bible doesn't say that. Got it Mac? You are presenting false deceptive theology.

John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and remained upon him. I did not know him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.’ John 1:33-34
Many translations say...rest in place of remain. Some use abode...some use abide.

Your use of the term remaining is as if the dove never left....was the dove still sitting on Jesus when they nailed Him to the cross?

Many translations say...rest in place of remain. Some use abode...some use abide.

Your use of the term remaining is as if the dove never left....was the dove still sitting on Jesus when they nailed Him to the cross?

So then you couldn't figure that out all by yourself. Would you like to try again?

For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself. John 5:26

Therefore there arose a discussion on the part of John’s disciples with a Jew about purification. 26 And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, he is baptizing and all are coming to him.” 27 John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been GIVEN him out of heaven." John 3:25-27

For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God for He GIVES the Spirit without measure. John 3:34

So then you couldn't figure that out all by yourself. Would you like to try again?

Therefore there arose a discussion on the part of John’s disciples with a Jew about purification. 26 And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, he is baptizing and all are coming to him.” 27 John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been GIVEN him out of heaven." John 3:25-27

For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God for He GIVES the Spirit without measure. John 3:34
I don't deny that the Holy Spirit is given to believers....

What i do deny is what Mac has said when He said Jesus needed forgiveness from His sins.

Are you in agreement with him when he said baptist are not saved?

The bible doesn't say that. Got it Mac? You are presenting false deceptive theology.
If you believe that God did not come to Jesus and give him His information through the Spirit God is, then dont believe it. But it is in black and white for everyone to read, believing is another matter however.

I don't deny that the Holy Spirit is given to believers....
You just did in the case of Jesus. You do not believe that God came to Jesus and opened up His information to that man. You just stated Jesus didnt receive anything from God even though it is quite clear that He did.
What i do deny is what Mac has said when He said Jesus needed forgiveness from His sins.
All men do and Jesus was no exception or Matt 3:16 would not have been written at all. You just doing not believe that what you read is all.
Are you in agreement with him when he said baptist are not saved?
They are Baptists not Christs. Christ is Gods anointing in man, man anointed of God by the same Spirit He put in Jesus in Matt 3:16 that you say didnt happen. Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus is what Matt 3:16 is all about, but because you refuse. such a great a salvation you remain without that salvation that God puts in man by the same Spirit be in you He put in Jesus.

You dont have a clue who Christ is from lack in being that person of Christ who is anointed of Gods Spirit yourself. It puts you under conviction for your own iniquity to be like Him as He commands of you to be perfect as He is perfect and receieve from God that what Jesus. You are not going to know God nor His Christ without the same in you who was in Christ Jesus. Not even Jesus could escape that fact proven in Matt 3:16 that is false for you and some other religious minds who post here.

You love to force context.

Yes I do like context.

Jesus has life in himself because the Father gave Him His Spirit.

The Spirit which came out of heaven.........

And Jesus speaks the word of his God because God the Father gives His Spirit without measure.

But does context matter to you? I don't think so.

I think your "context" is your desire to serve your creedal idols.

Yes I do like context.

Jesus has life in himself because the Father gave Him His Spirit.

The Spirit which came out of heaven.........

And Jesus speaks the word of his God because God the Father gives His Spirit without measure.

But does context matter to you? I don't think so.

I think your "context" is your desire to serve your creedal idols.
Yes these do not have a clue how God works in man. They know how to creed to the laws of a belief system though.

Yes these do not have a clue how God works in man. They know how to creed to the laws of a belief system though.

Their creedal doctrines are their idols which they insist on serving.

And they refuse to abandon their idols to serve the Living God.

Their creedal doctrines are their idols which they insist on serving.

And they refuse to abandon their idols to serve the Living God.
Unbelievable how some of these think.

I know people would crucify me for stating what I do about Paul, but when one really looks at it and the subtle gestures from Paul, that he only knew in part, saw through things darkly, he tried to adopt himself by law into Gods kingdom instead of being born of God as Jesus was and others were who receieved from God His same mind, Spirit. They are under the spell of Paul who even stated he uses trickery to get people to follow him instead of preaching what Jesus to be like the Father and perfect as He is perfect, but be like Paul as a sinner instead trying to get saved by law instead of getting saved by God to be like Him instead as Jesus was like Him. Paul never made it to that status of perfection in the Father. Jesus did. That is why I follow Jesus instead of another.

These pew warmers of the one in the pulpit.

Self identifying doesn't help. The Lord knows who are his and if you are not his then all your self identifying proclamations will do you absolutely no good and on that Day the Judge will inform you that your personal decrees were useless.

Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is constrained that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13-14

There are few who take the narrow way that leads to life. FEW will be saved.

Proclaiming yourself to be on the narrow way won't help you. You actually need to be on that road. Pretending that you are on that narrow way just won't make it so. You actually need to BE one of the few. Asserting by an act of your own will that you are one of the few will make no difference to God.
Please explain to all of us here how you know you are on the narrow road? Or to put it another way, how do you know that the Lord knows you are His?

In Him,
james

Please explain to all of us here how you know you are on the narrow road? Or to put it another way, how do you know that the Lord knows you are His?

In Him,
james

Certainly.

God Himself tells us.

We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit that He has given us. 1 John 3:24

By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 1 John 4:13

That same Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are children of God. Romans 8:16

By this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commands. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know him,” and does not keep his commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in him: 6 the one who says he abides in him ought himself to walk just as he walked.
1 John 2:3-6

Last edited:
Back