SEN. KENNEDY EMBARRASSES KAMALA HARRIS OVER HER AMY CONEY BARRETT QUESTIONS: 'DO YOU HATE LITTLE WARM PUPPIES?'

Authentic Nouveau

“You don’t convene a Supreme Court confirmation hearing, in the middle of a pandemic, when the Senate’s on recess, when voting has already started in the presidential election in a majority of states,” declared Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del.

Can't find anything in the Constitution to agree with Coons.

Thistle

“You don’t convene a Supreme Court confirmation hearing, in the middle of a pandemic, when the Senate’s on recess, when voting has already started in the presidential election in a majority of states,” declared Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del.

Can't find anything in the Constitution to agree with Coons.
One predicate is a reason, three or four is an excuse . . .

Sherman

Harris' questions were actually pretty pathetic. They didn't have anything to do with the job of a Supreme court justice. Kennedy ended up embarrassing Harris.

Thistle

Kamala isn't even qualified to be VP IMHO.
This is what happens when a ticket is concocted by the Democrat political machine. Harris could not have been more thoroughly rejected in the primaries, but those party bosses they know what's good for you. Even if it's like Castor oil.

Sherman

And you know what castor oil does when ingested. They used to use it to lubricate the rotary engines of the early biplanes of WWI That oil would get on the face of the pilot. He developed symptoms like intestinal flu.

Thistle

And you know what castor oil does when ingested. They used to use it to lubricate the rotary engines of the early biplanes of WWI That oil would get on the face of the pilot. He developed symptoms like intestinal flu.
Interesting you should mention that. When I listen to Biden or Harris I kind of feel like I'm getting a pantload.

J regia

I get the same feeling. Castor oil is apt because their speeches have the same effect.
But in two weeks time at least trump will still be able to proudly brag that his fake heel spurs weren't losers and suckers.

ferengi

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
But in two weeks time at least trump will still be able to proudly brag that his fake heel spurs weren't losers and suckers.
Oh look, another one that fell for the fake news from "anonymous sources"...y'all never learn.
The ACTUAL SOURCES that were actually with the President say it never happened.

J regia

That has already been debunked as fake news.
Even if trump's heel-spurs were fake why did he call the KIA's suckers and losers. And do his sisters and their families support him all the way like his niece Mary Trump, or do they think that he's just an insecure fat brat waiting for the tax man to come knocking to ask him why he pays more taxes to China than them?