Seventh-Day Adventists are NOT Christians!

Hark

Prologue:
AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

A theocracy coming to the whole earth soon.

A government promoting Sunday worship, is it a theocracy then ???

A government condemning Sabbath worship found in Jesus' righteousness, is it a theocracy then ???

From a prophetic point of view reasoning with you:
Is Jesus greater than first / sun day rest, in the righteousness defined by men, in the laws of men ???

Because you can defend that with GOD's Words, for the coming Sunday Death Decree(A counterfeit to sabbath death penalty in the OT.) to men, who will not submit to the authority of men over the authority of GOD, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Paul gave the order for every church that on the first day of the week; Sunday, at church service, they were to take the portion from the bounty collected to set that aside so that there will be no special collection when a missionary or Paul comes in providing for those in outward ministry.

1 Corinthians 16:1Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

Does that mean it is wrong to honor Him on the sabbath? No, because Paul had written this.

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. 7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

We are the Lord's.
It is wrong for you to judge a brother for worshiping on Sunday and it is wrong for any brother to judge you for worshiping on a Saturday. When you judge another brother for honoring Him on a Sunday or any other day of the week than Saturday, you are denying that brother as the Lord's and thereby denying Him as his Savior for coming to & believing in Jesus Christ.

We can honor Him any day of the week because we are the Lord's. He is in us and with us always so we are to walk in the light in fellowship with the Father & the Son. Until you see how He has saved you for why you are guiltless under the New Covenant, you are lacking joy in your salvation.

Pipiripi

Here are the commandments;

1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

That is it. The keeping of the sabbath day is not listed.
It is not list because they keep it as their tradition. Jesus also keep His Father 10 Commandments without breaking any laws.

Did Jesus says to stop keeping His Father 10 Commandments?

Romans 8:1-7.
Verse 4 is for me and verse 7 is for you!! Am I right!!

SDAchristian

If you cannot prove how I applied His words wrong just in Matthew 12:1-7, WITHOUT going to other scripture in the Old Testament completely IGNORING what Jesus has said, then you tell me how He defended His disciples fr profaning the sabbath day when they were nowhere near the Temple or in the Temple when they were in the cornfield picking ears of corn to eat?
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
AV 2Ti 3:16-17 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Your stated conditions makes Paul a liar, so your understanding of Truth is now in question.

Care to drop your restriction ???

All NT: Your restriction is met here though. See below, "IGNORING what Jesus has said", I understand you have done just that !!!

AV 1C 15:45 And so it is written, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} first man{G444 anthropos} Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
Spiritual iterations abound.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} sabbath was made for {G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}, and not man for the sabbath:

Is Jesus' testimony for all "{G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}" ???

What spiritual conclusions can be drawn, if any "man" refuses Jesus' testimony as repeatable Truth ???

Are you a "man" Jesus is talking to ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father,
to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Read!! Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. In which day is this prophecy??!!
I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, Rev 1

Hark

It is not list because they keep it as their tradition. Jesus also keep His Father 10 Commandments without breaking any laws.

Did Jesus says to stop keeping His Father 10 Commandments?

Romans 8:1-7.
Verse 4 is for me and verse 7 is for you!! Am I right!!
First; I remind you that you told me to read what the Bible says, but I ask you to do the same without your church telling you how to read it.

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Ask Him what is the law of sin & of death?

Then ask Him how we obtain His righteousness?

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Therefore a man is justified by faith without keep the sabbath law for that man has obtained salvation for why he can rest in Jesus Christ without need to continue to keep the sabbath law in order to obtain salvation.

Since scripture cannot go against scripture, your church's teaching is applying His words in Romans 8:1-4 wrong because Romans 3:19-28 opposes how your church is applying His words to mean.

You ask Him then how His words in Romans 3:19-28 can be null & void for still keeping the sabbath day? You wither have His righteousness by believing in Him apart from the law in how you are saved or you are denying Him as your Savior & you look to keeping the sabbath day still in order to save yourself.

Hark

AV 2Ti 3:16-17 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Your stated conditions makes Paul a liar, so your understanding of Truth is now in question.

Care to drop your restriction ???
Scripture cannot go against scripture and so you have to address Matthew 12:1-7 for you to prove you are not applying other scriptures wrong. Either Matthew 12:1-7 lines up & agree with those other scripture as you are applying to mean or Jesus is testifying how we are guiltless for profaning the sabbath day as His disciples was.

All NT: Your restriction is met here though. See below, "IGNORING what Jesus has said", I understand you have done just that !!!

AV 1C 15:45 And so it is written, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} first man{G444 anthropos} Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
Spiritual iterations abound.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} sabbath was made for {G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}, and not man for the sabbath:

Is Jesus' testimony for all "{G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}" ???

What spiritual conclusions can be drawn, if any "man" refuses Jesus' testimony as repeatable Truth ???

Are you a "man" Jesus is talking to ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
You are having trouble seeing the truth in Mark 2:27. I can only hope the Lord will help you see the truth from what He has said that the sabbath is not lord over man since sabbath was made for man to rest in.

Let us try a different approach with Him on His words through Paul.

Romans 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Therefore a man is justified by faith without keep the sabbath law for that man has obtained salvation for why he can rest in Jesus Christ without need to continue to keep the sabbath law in order to obtain salvation.

Since scripture cannot go against scripture, your church's teaching is applying His words in Romans 8:1-4 wrong because Romans 3:19-28 opposes how your church is applying His words to mean.

You ask Him then how His words in Romans 3:19-28 can be null & void for still keeping the sabbath day? You wither have His righteousness by believing in Him apart from the law in how you are saved or you are denying Him as your Savior & you look to keeping the sabbath day still in order to save yourself.

Pipiripi

First; I remind you that you told me to read what the Bible says, but I ask you to do the same without your church telling you how to read it.

Why you have stop to Roman 8:4? You must read till verse 7. Because verse 4 is for me and verse 7 is for you.

Hark

Why you have stop to Roman 8:4? You must read till verse 7. Because verse 4 is for me and verse 7 is for you.
Read post #106 again because by addressing verses 1 - 4, I have addressed verse 7.

To be carnal is to keep the law to obtain salvation. That is what the scripture in post # 106 proves. Read the whole post with His help.

Pipiripi

Read post #106 again because by addressing verses 1 - 4, I have addressed verse 7.

To be carnal is to keep the law to obtain salvation. That is what the scripture in post # 106 proves. Read the whole post with His help.
Write what verse 7 says!! If you can do that, everybody shall know who you are. Just write verse 7 without saying anything!!

Hark

Write what verse 7 says!! If you can do that, everybody shall know who you are. Just write verse 7 without saying anything!!
Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Now read why keeping the law of the sabbath makes the believer of a carnal mind.

Therefore a man is justified by faith without keep the sabbath law for that man has obtained salvation by faith in Jesus Christ for why he can rest in Jesus Christ without need to continue to keep the sabbath law in order to obtain salvation.

Pipiripi

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Now read why keeping the law of the sabbath makes the believer of a carnal mind.

Therefore a man is justified by faith without keep the sabbath law for that man has obtained salvation by faith in Jesus Christ for why he can rest in Jesus Christ without need to continue to keep the sabbath law in order to obtain salvation.
Paul is writing the church of Rome a letter. So he knows what is happening there okay.

If you cannot understand what is written in chapter 1 till 7, you also cannot know the rest of the other chapters and verses.

8:7 says: if you don't keep the law of God, you are HIS ENEMY.
And also it says that you cannot.
That is why you are stuck in verse 3:19.
Read Roman 7 again. Stand still by verse 12. This verse is clearly proven you what Paul is saying here.

Read Isaiah 66:56:1-8.
Are God is talking about the Israelites?

Isaiah 66:22-23.
Are you in this group? I think not!! Why? Because you cannot keep the Sabbath. Why? Because if you cannot keep it now, then you cannot keep it in the new world.
So simple truth!

God says: "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge!! (Hosea 4:6)

Hark

Paul is writing the church of Rome a letter. So he knows what is happening there okay.

If you cannot understand what is written in chapter 1 till 7, you also cannot know the rest of the other chapters and verses.

8:7 says: if you don't keep the law of God, you are HIS ENEMY.
And also it says that you cannot.
That is why you are stuck in verse 3:19.
Read Roman 7 again. Stand still by verse 12. This verse is clearly proven you what Paul is saying here.

Read Isaiah 66:56:1-8.
Are God is talking about the Israelites?

Isaiah 66:22-23.
Are you in this group? I think not!! Why? Because you cannot keep the Sabbath. Why? Because if you cannot keep it now, then you cannot keep it in the new world.
So simple truth!

God says: "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge!! (Hosea 4:6)
Can you really keep the sabbath? Tell me how you are keeping the sabbath.

Is it the same as under the Old Covenant where in keeping the sabbath, Jews are also supposed to stone any Jew not keeping the sabbath? No? Then where is that careful instruction to the Jewish coverts as well as the Gentile converts not to stone anyone breaking the sabbath in the N.T.?

Pipiripi

Is it the same as under the Old Covenant where in keeping the sabbath, Jews are also supposed to stone any Jew not keeping the sabbath? No? Then where is that careful instruction to the Jewish coverts as well as the Gentile converts not to stone anyone breaking the sabbath in the N.T.?
What was nailed on the cross was the rules of Moses. Not the 10 Commandments.
If it was so, why Jesus has kept it as His custom? And why Jesus said: "THINK NOT"!! Matthew (5:17-18)? Do you see that the other denominations think the opposite? It is the same with the Sabbath day.
The 4th commandment says: "REMEMBER"!! Today all the Sunday keepers have FORGOTTEN.
Do you see now, why I can answered all questions BIBLICAL!!
Do you have more?

Formersda

If it was so, why Jesus has kept it as His custom? And why Jesus said: "THINK NOT"!! Matthew (5:17-18)? Do you see that the other denominations think the opposite? It is the same with the Sabbath day.
The 4th commandment says: "REMEMBER"!! Today all the Sunday keepers have FORGOTTEN.
Do you have more?
If the rules of Moses where nailed on the cross why do you tithe? Why do you abstain from unclean foods? These are not in the 10 commandments, can you show me where in the New Testament it says the book of Moses is done with?

Buzzard

Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.

Rev.16:20
And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Now we get too the judgments.
"""Stoning"""

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Hark

Do you have more?
You have not answered all Biblical questions.

How did Jesus defended His disciples in Matthew 12:1-7 when His disciples were profaning the sabbath? Why didn't His disciples collected extra food on Friday to avoid having to pick the corn on Saturday, the sabbath?

Matthew 12:1At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat. 2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day. 3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? 6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple. 7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

When you ask Him for how He defended His disciples profaning the sabbath day, then you may see and know why He defends you & me today.

Hark

Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.

Rev.16:20
And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Now we get too the judgments.
"""Stoning"""

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven,
every stone about the weight of a talent:
and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail;
for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
How did Jesus defended His disciples in Matthew 12:1-7 when His disciples were profaning the sabbath? Why didn't His disciples collected extra food on Friday to avoid having to pick the corn on Saturday, the sabbath?

Matthew 12:1At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat. 2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day. 3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? 6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple. 7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

When you ask Him for how He defended His disciples profaning the sabbath day, then you may see and know why He defends you & me today.

Pipiripi

You have not answered all Biblical questions.

It is the same today. Jesus shown us what to do on Sabbath. He says do good.

The law of Moses came, because the Israelites think that they are free now and can do whatever they want, just as the Christians today.

The laws that was made for them in the time of Moses is to make them pure to go to preached the gospel and makes the world knows who is the true God. But they have failed till to day they are failing by not recognizing that Jesus is the Messiah.

I have give you the answer but you also fail to understand that the Sabbath was made before sin entered the world. And if God said that in the new world that He shall created we are still keeping the Sabbath. Why? Because one day we all go to entered into the new Jerusalem to adore God.
Go read Isaiah 56:1-8 again, and Isaiah 66:22-33.
If you cannot understand what is written in the Bible, pray to God for given you knowledge.

Hark

It is the same today. Jesus shown us what to do on Sabbath. He says do good.
Let's be clear. You believe you are not to work on the sabbath, correct?

Any Jew knows that meals are to be gathered and prepared a head of time before nightfall on Friday when the sabbath begins.

Therefore understand why the Jews were going out of their way for condemning His disciples for picking corn on the sabbath.

So how did Jesus defended His disciples? What did He say that prevented the Pharisees from stoning His disciples?

Pipiripi

Let's be clear. You believe you are not to work on the sabbath, correct?

Any Jew knows that meals are to be gathered and prepared a head of time before nightfall on Friday when the sabbath begins.

Therefore understand why the Jews were going out of their way for condemning His disciples for picking corn on the sabbath.

So how did Jesus defended His disciples? What did He say that prevented the Pharisees from stoning His disciples?
What is good to do on Sabbath?
Why do you stuck on just some verses?

Jesus told them why the broke the Commandments of God, with their traditions!! Stop reading just a couple of verses then make your own story. Read the whole content what has happening in that day.

Do you never read that Jesus did miracles on Sabbath, and see how the pharisees reacted?