Seventh-Day Adventists are NOT Christians!

Hark

What is good to do on Sabbath?
Why do you stuck on just some verses?

Jesus told them why the broke the Commandments of God, with their traditions!! Stop reading just a couple of verses then make your own story. Read the whole content what has happening in that day.

Do you never read that Jesus did miracles on Sabbath, and see how the pharisees reacted?
How did Jesus defended His disciples from the Pharisees in Matthew 12;1-7?

Common Tater

What is good to do on Sabbath?
Why do you stuck on just some verses?

Jesus told them why the broke the Commandments of God, with their traditions!! Stop reading just a couple of verses then make your own story. Read the whole content what has happening in that day.

Do you never read that Jesus did miracles on Sabbath, and see how the pharisees reacted?
Did you ever notice that the 4th Commandment is a ceremonial law, not a moral one? A hebrew male was circumcised on the 8th day, even if it was a Sabbath. No one will deny that circumcision was a ceremonial law and yet it took precedence over the 4th commandment. A moral law cannot be set aside so that a ceremonial law can be obeyed.
Read about Jericho. God had the COI march around it for seven days. One of those days had to be a Sabbath and yet God commanded them to march instead of rest. The 4th Commandment was not a moral law if it could be set aside.

Pipiripi

How did Jesus defended His disciples from the Pharisees in Matthew 12;1-7?
By teaching them the true meaning of what to do on Sabbath. What David has done was wrong in the face of God. Go read the story of David about this issue. Don't you know that a priest can break the Sabbath without to be guilty? Is it so difficult to only focused what the Bible says?

Your teachers today teach that Jesus IS the Sabbath rest. But don't you self has read what Jesus says?? Jesus says that HE IS ABOVE the Sabbath. Why? Because it was created for man. A day for man to rest from all his doing. And on that day he has to dedicated it to God. Do good!!

Hark

By teaching them the true meaning of what to do on Sabbath. What David has done was wrong in the face of God. Go read the story of David about this issue. Don't you know that a priest can break the Sabbath without to be guilty? Is it so difficult to only focused what the Bible says?

Your teachers today teach that Jesus IS the Sabbath rest. But don't you self has read what Jesus says?? Jesus says that HE IS ABOVE the Sabbath. Why? Because it was created for man. A day for man to rest from all his doing. And on that day he has to dedicated it to God. Do good!!
I'll pray for you.🙏

Victor

Seventh-Day Adventists are NOT Christians!​

The title of this thread.

It occurs to me that it is the seventh-day Adventists who are proving the validity of this title.

Pipiripi

It occurs to me that it is the seventh-day Adventists who are proving the validity of this title.
The first time that I am agree with you!! I think God is busy to opening your mind!!

Victor

The first time that I am agree with you!! I think God is busy to opening your mind!!
I commend you for this admission. However, it is your idolatry that showed me the inner workings of a demonic cult.

Psalm 115:4-8
Their idols are silver and gold,
The work of men’s hands.
They have mouths, but they do not speak;
Eyes they have, but they do not see;
They have ears, but they do not hear;
Noses they have, but they do not smell;
They have hands, but they do not handle;
Feet they have, but they do not walk;
Nor do they mutter through their throat.
Those who make them are like them;
So is everyone who trusts in them.

Pipiripi

I commend you for this admission. However, it is your idolatry that showed me the inner workings of a demonic cult.

Psalm 115:4-8
Their idols are silver and gold,
The work of men’s hands.
They have mouths, but they do not speak;
Eyes they have, but they do not see;
They have ears, but they do not hear;
Noses they have, but they do not smell;
They have hands, but they do not handle;
Feet they have, but they do not walk;
Nor do they mutter through their throat.
Those who make them are like them;
So is everyone who trusts in them.
These one is specially for your church, the Romans Catholic Church. Your Pope and also to you as a Jesuit. Your idol is god holy spirit!!

Victor

These one is specially for your church, the Romans Catholic Church. Your Pope and also to you as a Jesuit. Your idol is god holy spirit!!
Hey, you're the one dependent on the Roman Catholic church to validate your doctrines! It is your pope you're complaining about.
Let's also not forget that you admitted that the seventh-day Adventist church isn't Christian, and that you happily break the commandments of God.

I really don't know what made you think you could get any traction on a Christian forum.

Pipiripi

Hey, you're the one dependent on the Roman Catholic church to validate your doctrines! It is your pope you're complaining about.
Let's also not forget that you admitted that the seventh-day Adventist church isn't Christian, and that you happily break the commandments of God.

I really don't know what made you think you could get any traction on a Christian forum.
I never write that the Seventh day Adventist Church is not Christians. Otherwise I am also are not a Christian. I write about their error by believing in your trinity god.

And if I write it, maybe because of my poor English. But prove me where I can find it.

Victor

I never write that the Seventh day Adventist Church is not Christians. Otherwise I am also are not a Christian. I write about their error by believing in your trinity god.

And if I write it, maybe because of my poor English. But prove me where I can find it.
Here it is from your own keyboard:
Seventh-Day Adventists are NOT Christians!
Yours is the penalty for not reading content shown to you. That you aren't a Christian was already shown to you in previous posts, and your apparent acceptance allowed that conclusion to remain standing. Don't blame others when you can't respond to content.

The one who will not read
has no advantage over
the one who cannot read.
Both are illiterate.

Last edited:

Victor

I do not understand how they can claim to be Christians if they do not believe that the Son is a created being and not eternal God.
That is but one problem. Pipiripi isn't a Christian, by following an old-covenant soteriology and his overt rejection of the Gospel. Please see post #245 on the thread Why is everybody picking on SDAs?. Pipiripi has apparently accepted what I wrote there.

Victor

Lookit this - what Pipiripi posted ignores most of what I wrote:

I guess he's a happy camper after all 🤪

Pipiripi

Here it is from your own keyboard:

Yours is the penalty for not reading content shown to you. That you aren't a Christian was already shown to you in previous posts, and your apparent acceptance allowed that conclusion to remain standing. Don't blame others when you can't respond to content.

The one who will not read
has no advantage over
the one who cannot read.
Both are illiterate.
Give me the number!! Which number!! The whole world knows that the Seventh-day Adventist Church are Christians ✝️ and also they called them, the church of the Bible.

Victor

Give me the number!! Which number!! The whole world knows that the Seventh-day Adventist Church are Christians ✝️ and also they called them, the church of the Bible.
All we can do is read the content of your posts, and the soteriology you appeal to does not align with the basic tenets of Christianity.

Victor

All we can do is read the content of your posts, and the soteriology you appeal to does not align with the basic tenets of Christianity.
Happy Sabbath my friend! Go to church later!!
Galatians 4
8 But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods. 9 But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? 10 You observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.

Pipiripi

Galatians 4
8 But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods. 9 But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? 10 You observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain.
Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. Are you one of them?
I am one of them because I keep God's 10 Commandments and I have the faith 🙏OF Jesus. Not in Jesus, but OF Jesus. Do you want to became one of us??