shana tova

Open Heart

Today is Rosh Hashana, the new year of the earth. Christians know it as the Festival of Trumpets.

Tradition has it that it is on this day that God decides the fate of everyone for the next year. We have a song that relays this:

On Rosh Hashanah it is inscribed,

And on Yom Kippur it is sealed.

How many shall pass away and how many shall be born,

Who shall live and who shall die,

Who shall reach the end of his days and who shall not,

Who shall perish by water and who by fire,

Who by sword and who by wild beast,

Who by famine and who by thirst,

Who by earthquake and who by plague,

Who by strangulation and who by stoning,

Who shall have rest and who shall wander,

Who shall be at peace and who shall be pursued,

Who shall be at rest and who shall be tormented,

Who shall be exalted and who shall be brought low,

Who shall become rich and who shall be impoverished.

But repentance, prayer and righteousness avert the severe decree.

But repentance, prayer and righteousness avert the severe decree.
Yes anyone can avert this decree as long as their names are written in the Lambs Book of Life.. The Book of life and the Lambs Book of Life are two different Books. Its only through the Messiah can your name be written in it. There is no other way. Yeshua said "No one can come to the Father but through Me. So yes its time to repent and recognize you need the Savior Yeshua and avert the severe decree. Time for a New Tune. Shannah Tova!!! Let it be a New Beginning for you.;)

Yes anyone can avert this decree as long as their names are written in the Lambs Book of Life.. The Book of life and the Lambs Book of Life are two different Books. Its only through the Messiah can your name be written in it. There is no other way. Yeshua said "No one can come to the Father but through Me. So yes its time to repent and recognize you need the Savior Yeshua and avert the severe decree. Time for a New Tune. Shannah Tova!!! Let it be a New Beginning for you.;)
Fortunately, nothing in Tanakh about a lamb's book. Though, I did eat some for the new year. It's a Sephardic custom. ;)

Fortunately, nothing in Tanakh about a lamb's book. Though, I did eat some for the new year. It's a Sephardic custom. ;)
Of course not because no new names were written in it. At Passover Jews sacrificed a lamb. Under the new convenant God sacrificed his Son the Lamb of God. In this New Book your name needs to be in it or you will not be saved.

John 6:53 So Jesus said to them,​

I am telling you the truth: if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you will not have life in yourselves.

Of course not because no new names were written in it. At Passover Jews sacrificed a lamb. Under the new convenant God sacrificed his Son the Lamb of God. In this New Book your name needs to be in it or you will not be saved.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 mentions no sacrificed lamb.

John 6:53 So Jesus said to them,

I am telling you the truth: if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you will not have life in yourselves.
And yet the Tanakh doesn't support this, besides cannibalism and drinking blood is forbidden. ;)

Jeremiah 31:31-34 mentions no sacrificed lamb.

And yet the Tanakh doesn't support this, besides cannibalism and drinking blood is forbidden. ;)

LOL That is because Christ is concealed in the Old Testament, and not until the time of the New Covenant was He revealed. As you know in Egypt, a spotless lamb was brought into the home for 4 days for them to love it, and then they had to slaughter it and eat all of it. The blood was put on the lintels of the door and the two side posts symbolizing the cross for the death angel to pass over it. That blood saved them. The whole symbolism of the Passover points to Jesus for those who are not blind including the spotless lamb. Even everything in the tabernacle was symbolic of Jesus. The table of shewbread - Jesus is the bread of life. The candlesticks - Jesus is the light of the world. Christians are far more educated in the person of God than the Jews. And yes, Jesus, the Christ, has taken away our sin for everyone who truly believes in Him and what He said. 45 years ago I literally felt the weight of sin lift out of me. To remove our sin is why Jesus came. He is for all who believe. Seeing as heaven will contain no sin forever and ever, no sinners will be allowed in. That is why it is important we repent and let His Spirit come into our hearts where He will write His laws on our now super-sensitized conscience. We Rest in Him, our true Sabbath Rest. Our very personal relationship with Christ moment by moment 24/7/365 is the Spirit of the Sabbath, unlike the letter of the law which was merely once a week.

LOL That is because Christ is concealed in the Old Testament\
There really are very few prophecies about the messiah in the Tanakh, and Jesus did not fulfill them all. For example, the messiah is to usher in an era of worldwide peace; Jesus didn't. The messiah will bring all the Jews back to the land of Israel; Jesus didn't. The messiah will rule from Jerusalem; Jesus didn't. Enough said.

As to your later comment about the sabbath, the Torah is quite specific -- we are to rest from labor on the seventh day. It has nothing to do with knowing Jesus or spiritual peace.

LOL That is because Christ is concealed in the Old Testament, and not until the time of the New Covenant was He revealed. As you know in Egypt, a spotless lamb was brought into the home for 4 days for them to love it, and then they had to slaughter it and eat all of it. The blood was put on the lintels of the door and the two side posts symbolizing the cross for the death angel to pass over it. That blood saved them. The whole symbolism of the Passover points to Jesus for those who are not blind including the spotless lamb. Even everything in the tabernacle was symbolic of Jesus. The table of shewbread - Jesus is the bread of life. The candlesticks - Jesus is the light of the world. Christians are far more educated in the person of God than the Jews. And yes, Jesus, the Christ, has taken away our sin for everyone who truly believes in Him and what He said. 45 years ago I literally felt the weight of sin lift out of me. To remove our sin is why Jesus came. He is for all who believe. Seeing as heaven will contain no sin forever and ever, no sinners will be allowed in. That is why it is important we repent and let His Spirit come into our hearts where He will write His laws on our now super-sensitized conscience. We Rest in Him, our true Sabbath Rest. Our very personal relationship with Christ moment by moment 24/7/365 is the Spirit of the Sabbath, unlike the letter of the law which was merely once a week.
Yeah, you've said this before. There are various sins that blood doesn't cover. Like monetary debts, etc.

The slaughter of the lamb and its blood application on the door post symbolized the abomination of Egypt being killed and our allegiance to God.

No one can die for the sins of others, Ezekiel 18.

The 7th day Sabbath is an eternal memorial. Nothing takes that away.

There really are very few prophecies about the messiah in the Tanakh, and Jesus did not fulfill them all. For example, the messiah is to usher in an era of worldwide peace; Jesus didn't. The messiah will bring all the Jews back to the land of Israel; Jesus didn't. The messiah will rule from Jerusalem; Jesus didn't. Enough said.

As to your later comment about the sabbath, the Torah is quite specific -- we are to rest from labor on the seventh day. It has nothing to do with knowing Jesus or spiritual peace.
The Sabbath is about the Creator, and Jesus is the Creator. The other things you mentioned will happen on His second coming, not the first. But the taking away of transgressions is for everyone who believes in the whole world. Those who don't will not enter heaven; they will die. Look I don't expect you to understand until you accept the truth about Jesus and repent if ever. That is the only way you can be filled with the Holy Spirit and become able to see.

The Sabbath is about the Creator, and Jesus is the Creator.
Jesus was created, redeemed, saved.

The other things you mentioned will happen on His second coming, not the first.
There isn't a 2nd coming of Messiah prophecies in Tanakh.

But the taking away of transgressions is for everyone who believes in the whole world.
Action follows belief, following the commandments.

Those who don't will not enter heaven; they will die.
Then you won't enter.

Look I don't expect you to understand until you accept the truth about Jesus and repent if ever. That is the only way you can be filled with the Holy Spirit and become able to see.
The spirit is evident in those that follow the commandments.

The Sabbath is about the Creator, and Jesus is the Creator. The other things you mentioned will happen on His second coming, not the first. But the taking away of transgressions is for everyone who believes in the whole world. Those who don't will not enter heaven; they will die. Look I don't expect you to understand until you accept the truth about Jesus and repent if ever. That is the only way you can be filled with the Holy Spirit and become able to see.
Shabbat is about remembering the Exodus from Egypt. It means refraining from labor on the seventh day. If you work on the seventh day, you are not keeping the shabbat.

Deut 5:15 Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and that the Lord your God brought you out of there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. Therefore the Lord your God has commanded you to observe the Sabbath day.

Ex 34:21 Six days you shall labor, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the plowing season and harvest you must rest.

Jesus was created, redeemed, saved.
Jesus wasn't created. In fact, He was the God of the burning bush, the I AM.

There isn't a 2nd coming of Messiah prophecies in Tanakh.
This is the second coming.

Daniel 2:
34 You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

Action follows belief, following the commandments.

The commandments of Jesus are far deeper to the core than the surface commandments of the Jews. The commandments could not make anyone righteous, because you all covet.

The spirit is evident in those that follow the commandments.

The Spirit is evident by our fruit. It has to do with the living God living and abiding inside of us. You have never experienced being filled with His Spirit so that you can hear His voice clearly. That is my dearest treasure. Because He tells me what to pray, 100% of my prayers have been answered for the past 45 years.

Jesus wasn't created. In fact, He was the God of the burning bush, the I AM.
Of course he was created. Jesus came from a womb. And he worshipped, prayed and kneeled to another for salvation. He'll do it again soon.

This is the second coming.

Daniel 2:
34 You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.
No mention of Messiah nor a 2nd coming.

The commandments of Jesus are far deeper to the core than the surface commandments of the Jews.
Jesus regurgitated what was taught by Hillel and the sages of the time. He taught nothing new, and borrowed from the Pharisees.

The commandments could not make anyone righteous, because you all covet.
Argue with God about that because He says specifically the commandments makes one righteous, ie, Deut 24:13 -

be sure to return it to him by sunset, so that he may sleep in his own cloak and bless you, and this will be credited to you as righteousness before the LORD your God.

The Spirit is evident by our fruit.
Obedience to the commandments. You don't keep the 7th day Sabbath. It was made for man.

It has to do with the living God living and abiding inside of us. You have never experienced being filled with His Spirit so that you can hear His voice clearly.
You've never kept the real Sabbath.

That is my dearest treasure. Because He tells me what to pray, 100% of my prayers have been answered for the past 45 years.
You hear a different spirit.

Of course he was created. Jesus came from a womb. And he worshipped, prayed and kneeled to another for salvation. He'll do it again soon.

No mention of Messiah nor a 2nd coming.

Jesus regurgitated what was taught by Hillel and the sages of the time. He taught nothing new, and borrowed from the Pharisees.

Argue with God about that because He says specifically the commandments makes one righteous, ie, Deut 24:13 -

be sure to return it to him by sunset, so that he may sleep in his own cloak and bless you, and this will be credited to you as righteousness before the LORD your God.

Obedience to the commandments. You don't keep the 7th day Sabbath. It was made for man.

You've never kept the real Sabbath.

You hear a different spirit.

As I said before, I don't expect you to understand. BTW, you don't keep the commandments either. Break one you break them all. You covet.

As I said before, I don't expect you to understand. BTW, you don't keep the commandments either. Break one you break them all. You covet.
If you speak clearly and rationally, you will be understood. If people are not understanding you, question whether you have spoken clearly and rationally.

And no, if I break the speed limit, it doesn't make me a murderer. There is no logic to the idea that if you break one, you break them all. It's a ridiculous assertion by Paul.

If you speak clearly and rationally, you will be understood. If people are not understanding you, question whether you have spoken clearly and rationally.

And no, if I break the speed limit, it doesn't make me a murderer. There is no logic to the idea that if you break one, you break them all. It's a ridiculous assertion by Paul.

If you break one, you've broken the LAW. The reason you don't understand is because of the Jews who rejected Christ. God put a partial blindness on Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. Then God will lift your blindness. After 2000 years it is close to that happening. Then all Israel will be saved including you. I do speak clearly and rationally. I'm a professional writer.

It was an angel that Moses saw in the burning bush, and this angel spoke on behalf of God, not Jesus. Jesus hadn't even been conceived yet.

No angel will allow themselves to be worshiped, nor call themselves, God. I'm surprised you don't know that.

Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed. 3 Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”

4 So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!”

And he said, “Here I am.”

5 Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.” 6 Moreover He said, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.

13 Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”

14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” 59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going[a] through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Last edited:
As I said before, I don't expect you to understand.
I understand you don't know as much as you think. God isn't confined in a womb, nor requires salvation, redemption, consecration, from anyone nor circumcision to be perfect.

BTW, you don't keep the commandments either. Break one you break them all. You covet.
First off, no where in Tanakh does it say you break one, you break them all.

You have no idea what I keep or break. But you've publicly shown you don't keep the 7th day Sabbath. ;)

Last edited:
Back