shana tova

Of course it is. God's will is in us, the desire to follow His eternal law.

No, the sin nature is from Satan. But you do have free will to obey the covenant laws, which you do to the letter. But the eternal laws of God's Spirit in us was not available to you, only to the anointed of God - prophets and kings through the anointing given them by the prophets. Now that same anointing is given to all who are born again of God's Spirit. Your nature has not been born again, because even though Jesus died for your sin nature to be removed also, you didn't accept Him, so God's will is not in you; you rejected His gift.
You can't say you love God when you don't keep the Sabbath, etc., as spelled out in the law.

The Sabbath was the sign of the covenant of the Ten Commandments until it ended with the beginning of the New Covenant and with it a new sign of the new covenant was given to replace the old - the Cup. We have living in us the 'substance' of the Sabbath Day, the Creator.

Wrong. There are more than 10 commandments.

Yes, there are more than 10 commandments, but not in the covenant. The Ten Commandments IS the covenant. Exodus 34:28. And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

It is only the Ten Commandments that represent the ministry of death, and we no longer need to be under them because it was only to keep the sin nature, which is dead in us, in line through what was still possible in you - our free will. What you still have because you rejected Christ is the sin nature. It is alive and well.

The other commandments that were not fulfilled are still applicable, even to me. I would not marry my uncle or any close relative. I do not remarry once divorced while my husband is still alive. Witches and mediums are still an abomination. However, unclean meat was cleansed by God when He allowed the Gentiles (which they represented, Leviticus 20:25-26) to come into the New Covenant when God proclaimed them to not be unclean.

25 You shall therefore distinguish between clean animals and unclean, between unclean birds and clean, and you shall not make yourselves abominable by beast or by bird, or by any kind of living thing that creeps on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. 26 And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.

Last edited:
No, the sin nature is from Satan.
No, it's a choice. As Gen 4:7 says:

If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

But you do have free will to obey the covenant laws, which you do to the letter. But the eternal laws of God's Spirit in us was not available to you, only to the anointed of God - prophets and kings through the anointing given them by the prophets.
That is false. The spirit of God is available to all that follow God's laws and are obedient to it.

Now that same anointing is given to all who are born again of God's Spirit. Your nature has not been born again, because even though Jesus died for your sin nature to be removed also, you didn't accept Him, so God's will is not in you; you rejected His gift.
Rotf... following the law as written is evidence of being born again following God's will.

The Sabbath was the sign of the covenant of the Ten Commandments until it ended with the beginning of the New Covenant and with it a new sign of the new covenant was given to replace the old - the Cup. We have living in us the 'substance' of the Sabbath Day, the Creator.
False. The new covenant applies the same laws which are eternal to our hearts and minds, and applies strictly to the house of Israel and Judah.

Your words are that of a false teacher. You're digging your own grave.

Yes, there are more than 10 commandments, but not in the covenant. The Ten Commandments IS the covenant. Exodus 34:28. And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

It is only the Ten Commandments that represent the ministry of death, and we no longer need to be under them because it was only to keep the sin nature, which is dead in us, in line through what was still possible in you - our free will. What you still have because you rejected Christ is the sin nature. It is alive and well.
Wrong. There's the book of covenant, words of the covenant, etc.

Ironically, since there's no mention of Messiah in the 10 commandments, then rejecting your false Messiah isn't an issue nor brings death. You just destroyed your argument. Rotfl...

The other commandments that were not fulfilled are still applicable, even to me. I would not marry my uncle or any close relative. I do not remarry once divorced while my husband is still alive.
You shouldn't have to if there is a deeper spiritual meaning. ;) Do you see how ridiculous your arguments are?

Witches and mediums are still an abomination.
See above.

However, unclean meat was cleansed by God when He allowed the Gentiles (which they represented, Leviticus 20:25-26) to come into the New Covenant when God proclaimed them to not be unclean.
This is false. There's still a difference between clean and unclean. Leviticus 11. This law is eternal. Another reason why Paul is a false prophet. Rotfl...

You look foolish.

25 You shall therefore distinguish between clean animals and unclean, between unclean birds and clean, and you shall not make yourselves abominable by beast or by bird, or by any kind of living thing that creeps on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. 26 And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy, and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine.
Yes, in the same way we separate ourselves from unclean items, we separate ourselves to the worship of the one true singular God, and are holy. This applies only to Israel as a people. You're excluded.

If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Paul had been a Pharisee and thought as you do, but he realized after receiving the Holy Spirit which brought his experience from night to day, that though he had had the law which was holy, sin was still tugging at him. That is the sin nature you still have to struggle with. The law was brought in because of the abundance of sin. But it was only to keep you in the knowledge of right and wrong, it could not change your nature. He found out that it was Jesus who takes away that sin nature and creates a new nature that partakes of the divine nature of God. Killing your old nature is not something you cannot do on your own, so you can't boast. It must be done supernaturally by a supreme being. That was Jesus. Through Him God passes over the sin in your life that remains, because no matter how hard you try, you on your own cannot be perfect. If you have never been a Christian filled with the Spirit of God and then turned away like Open Heart did, you still have the chance to be accepted as you would like to be. But if you keep rejecting the Son of God you won't have the Father either.

Ironically, since there's no mention of Messiah in the 10 commandments,

8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

How? He spoke it into being. That is the Word of God. It is revealed in the New Covenant who the Word became when He became flesh - Jesus. Just because He is concealed from revelation in the Old Testament, doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Much of the New Covenant explains the Old Covenant.
You shouldn't have to if there is a deeper spiritual meaning. ;) Do you see how ridiculous your arguments are?

You don't understand the difference in the Law between how we treat God, and how we treat our brethren. The first four of the commandments have to do with God and are all fulfilled in believing in His Son who He let be the creator of the universe and everything in it. The Father and Son worked together. Jesus was His voice before He became man to die shedding His BLOOD for our sins. Unlike bulls and goats' blood that only covered sin temporarily, the blood of Jesus took is away completely by killing the sin nature we inherited because of Adam's sin which destroys the work of the devil in we who are born again.

Yes, in the same way we separate ourselves from unclean items, we separate ourselves to the worship of the one true singular God, and are holy. This applies only to Israel as a people. You're excluded.

That's not up to you Jewjitzu. God made me a Jew too now. Actually, because of your rejection of His Son, and my acceptance of His son, I am more of an Israelite than you are. I don't expect you to see that; it would be like asking a blind person from birth to describe the color blue, or red, or a tree, or anything else. You are like the joke about the family of blind mice sitting on different parts of an elephant and describing what an elephant is according to where they are. You're still in the dark. There is a veil covering your eyes. But it doesn't have to stay that way. You could ask God if Jesus is really His Son and then listen with your heart. You already being an Israelite will get an answer. I'm positive. Just try it, but only if you are willing to obey the answer.

Paul had been a Pharisee and thought as you do, but he realized after receiving the Holy Spirit which brought his experience from night to day, that though he had had the law which was holy, sin was still tugging at him. That is the sin nature you still have to struggle with. The law was brought in because of the abundance of sin. But it was only to keep you in the knowledge of right and wrong, it could not change your nature. He found out that it was Jesus who takes away that sin nature and creates a new nature that partakes of the divine nature of God. Killing your old nature is not something you cannot do on your own, so you can't boast. It must be done supernaturally by a supreme being. That was Jesus. Through Him God passes over the sin in your life that remains, because no matter how hard you try, you on your own cannot be perfect. If you have never been a Christian filled with the Spirit of God and then turned away like Open Heart did, you still have the chance to be accepted as you would like to be. But if you keep rejecting the Son of God you won't have the Father either.
Paul was never a Pharisee, never studied under Gamliel, but he definitely was a Gnostic. The Talmud discuss students of the great sages, and Paul/Shaul wasn't one of them.

Your being dishonest when you say we cannot be perfect as Abraham was told to walk before before God and be perfect. That carries on in the Torah.

You and your teachings are flat out false.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

How? He spoke it into being. That is the Word of God. It is revealed in the New Covenant who the Word became when He became flesh - Jesus. Just because He is concealed from revelation in the Old Testament, doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Much of the New Covenant explains the Old Covenant.
God the Father spoke all into creation with His spoke words, Deut 32:6, alone, Neh 9:6. Jesus was created in a womb.

You don't understand the difference in the Law between how we treat God, and how we treat our brethren.
You're so full of yourself. Read the other laws besides the 10.

The first four of the commandments have to do with God and are all fulfilled in believing in His Son who He let be the creator of the universe and everything in it.
False. Believing in the trinity breaks the commandment to have no gods before me. You have 2 extra before God.

The Father and Son worked together.
False, Neh 9:6 and other verses show God is alone exclusively as one.

Jesus was His voice before He became man to die shedding His BLOOD for our sins. Unlike bulls and goats' blood that only covered sin temporarily, the blood of Jesus took is away completely by killing the sin nature we inherited because of Adam's sin which destroys the work of the devil in we who are born again.
I showed we don't inherit anything from Adam. If we did, Jesus is no better inheriting from Mary and Adam.

That's not up to you Jewjitzu. God made me a Jew too now.
You're not a Jew. Neither thru birth nor conversion, Isaiah 56:1-8.

Actually, because of your rejection of His Son, and my acceptance of His son, I am more of an Israelite than you are. I don't expect you to see that; it would be like asking a blind person from birth to describe the color blue, or red, or a tree, or anything else. You are like the joke about the family of blind mice sitting on different parts of an elephant and describing what an elephant is according to where they are. You're still in the dark. There is a veil covering your eyes. But it doesn't have to stay that way. You could ask God if Jesus is really His Son and then listen with your heart. You already being an Israelite will get an answer. I'm positive. Just try it, but only if you are willing to obey the answer.
You're so messed up and confused. You're just a wannabe.

Last edited:
Paul was never a Pharisee, never studied under Gamliel, but he definitely was a Gnostic. The Talmud discuss students of the great sages, and Paul/Shaul wasn't one of them.

Your being dishonest when you say we cannot be perfect as Abraham was told to walk before before God and be perfect. That carries on in the Torah.

You and your teachings are flat out false.

God the Father spoke all into creation with His spoke words, Deut 32:6, alone, Neh 9:6. Jesus was created in a womb.

You're so full of yourself. Read the other laws besides the 10.

False. Believing in the trinity breaks the commandment to have no gods before me. You have 2 extra before God.

False, Neh 9:6 and other verses show God is alone exclusively as one.

I showed we don't inherit anything from Adam. If we did, Jesus is no better inheriting from Mary and Adam.

You're not a Jew. Neither thru birth nor conversion, Isaiah 56:1-8.

You're so messed up and confused. You're just a wannabe.

May I ask how old you are?

Yes. It doesn't matter. You should just focus on defending your beliefs.

The problem with that is you don't know or believe half of what I do, so we have no mutual foundation and it just goes nowhere. But I do like talking to you and have you answer the questions I've had about the Old Covenant, and especially the Passover. So let me ask you this. If Passover is on the 14th of Nissan, say a Wednesday, on our calendar, do you have the Seder meal on the evening of the 13th, Tuesday, or Wednesday evening which would be the 15th? If the evening and morning was the first day in Creation week, then Passover starts at sundown on the 13th in our time doesn't it?

The problem with that is you don't know or believe half of what I do, so we have no mutual foundation and it just goes nowhere.
That's not a problem for me. It is for you.

But I do like talking to you and have you answer the questions I've had about the Old Covenant, and especially the Passover. So let me ask you this. If Passover is on the 14th of Nissan, say a Wednesday, on our calendar, do you have the Seder meal on the evening of the 13th,
The evening is the start of next the day in Genesis and Judaism. So, the evening of the 13th would be the start of the 14th of Nissan, Passover.

Tuesday, or Wednesday evening which would be the 15th? If the evening and morning was the first day in Creation week, then Passover starts at sundown on the 13th in our time doesn't it?
See above.

That's not a problem for me. It is for you.

The evening is the start of next the day in Genesis and Judaism. So, the evening of the 13th would be the start of the 14th of Nissan, Passover.

See above.

Great. That's settles it for me and helped a lot when the Last's Supper was officially.

Back