Sharing of Christ sufferings

Council of Constance
What about it? The council condemned him, and therefore his immolation was righteous and good? So you actually condone the killing of "heretics," i.e., those who have found Catholic theology wanting. Interesting position among the discussion threads boasting of Catholic "suffering" and "charity."

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

Well stop obsessing and down on your knees and pray for Him to do so.
I since that Jesus is saying we need to be prepared no matter where we are at. I need to devote more time in prayer and time before the blessed sacrament - the Eucharist.

they want us to lie to them also and say the rcc teaches the truth when it doesn't.
That is a great point.

We are meant to agree and say yes, the RCC teachings are right, we agree. They get upset because we cannot do so.

They want us to agree the RCC is the official interpreters of scripture, but we know that is not true because it doesn't pass the scriptural test. And somehow they think that is hate.

Then we are meant to ignore the evil fruit and not expose the sin or those who hide the sin.

Nondenom40 said:
If the devil persecutes us for our gospel its not because we are wrong.
now you all have the same gospel? :unsure:
believers do. why would you think otherwise?

Nondenom40 said:
Its because the true gospel saves
Quite Catholic!
really? what gospel does the rcc teach?

Nondenom40 said:
The gospel is 'the' power of God for salvation to all who believe....Romans 1:16. Check it out, its a good verse.
yes, everyone who believes
everyone who believes what?

That is a great verse but don't you see the blessings that Jesus wants to give us by allowing us to suffer?

This is how I feel...Paul said:

II Corinthians 416-18,
So we do not lose heart. Even though are outward nature is wasting away, our inward nature is being renewed day by day. For this slight momentary affliction is producing an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure, because we look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.
why are you pointing out what Paul teaches about it? catholics don't know, understand or believe what he teaches.

Paul was teaching to those who do believe in Christ and what he was given to teach them. He wasn't teaching what the rcc teaches.

Back