Sharing of Christ sufferings

he suffered because of our sins… blush….

to undo sin.
Yes, to undo the works of the devil.

I John 3:8, "Everyone who commits sin is a child of the devil; for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of God was revealed for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil."

Yes, to undo the works of the devil.

I John 3:8, "Everyone who commits sin is a child of the devil; for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of God was revealed for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil."
The RCC certainly commits to sin and follows its father the devil. Look at the way it hides sin over the centuries and does not expose it.

which is it?
When God gave the Jews the land he didn't drive out all of the Canaanites; it says he left some so they might know war.

Judges 3:1-2, "Now these are the nations that the Lord left to test all those in Israel who had no experience of any war in Canaan 2(it was only that successive generations of Israelites might know war, to teach those who had no experience of it before):

Revelations 2:10, "Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Beware, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have affliction. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

When God gave the Jews the land he didn't drive out all of the Canaanites; it says he left some so they might know war.

Judges 3:1-2, "Now these are the nations that the Lord left to test all those in Israel who had no experience of any war in Canaan 2(it was only that successive generations of Israelites might know war, to teach those who had no experience of it before):

Revelations 2:10, "Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Beware, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have affliction. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."
we were discussing your contradictory statements
past tense? or future event?

dingoling. said:
Yes, Jesus defeated Satan on the cross, but why has he not cast him into hell?
dingoling. said:
Jesus wants to use us to defeat Satan.

we were discussing your contradictory statements
past tense? or future event?
Well obviously Jesus defeated Satan on the cross but he hasn't thrown him into hell yet because he wants us to learn war - he wants us to learn how to defeat him too.

If Jesus defeated Satan on the cross then why hasn't he thrown him into hell yet? Why is Satan still allowed to roam around causing trouble?

Back