Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ

At least he did not say it was Matt, Mark, Luke, and John like most Catholics say.

But you are correct. He does not know the Good News.
well im glad such a KIND GENTLE MEEK TRUE Christian is here to interrogate

No one is "interrogating" you. LOL. What a victim you paint yourself as!

You were asked a very simple question that every Christian should know the answer to. This offends you....we know.

--- i mean teach me what it actually is.

You still come back repeatedly, making sure not to answer.

You now cry foul because you are impotent to reply and despise that anyone would ask.

No one is "interrogating" you. LOL. What a victim you paint yourself as!

You were asked a very simple question that every Christian should know the answer to. This offends you....we know.

You still come back repeatedly, making sure not to answer.

You now cry foul because you are impotent to reply and despise that anyone would ask.
" making sure not to answer."

making sure not to answer what? spell out the question please.

You can help unbelievers.

31but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that by believing you may have life in His name.

Someone has to be in pretty hard times when his full time job is parade wetter. There is more to life then seething spitefulness.
How is your atheist going to believe that Jesus is the Messiah w/o the Gospel and w/o the Scriptures? Because you're pompous maximus says so?
All you can do is show the atheist what he has to do for God. I can show the atheist what Jesus did for him. The only thing you will accomplish is to make the atheist a twofold child of hell than before he stated at the rcc.

How is your atheist going to believe that Jesus is the Messiah w/o the Gospel and w/o the Scriptures? Because you're pompous maximus says so?
All you can do is show the atheist what he has to do for God. I can show the atheist what Jesus did for him. The only thing you will accomplish is to make the atheist a twofold child of hell than before he stated at the rcc.
"he only thing you will accomplish is to make the atheist a twofold child of hell than before he stated at the rcc."

So you are saying its ON ME if they go to heaven or hell? Hmm.... and here I thought my actions have no bearing.

I invite anyone reading this to simply ask this question:

I heard TRUE christians say that the BIBLE teaches that for something to be christian it must be BIBLICAL.

Can you show me that verse, kind loving sir?

You will be show God commands, Jesus says, this here is taught.......... scripture is PROFITABLE for the truth, scripture is true and real. Reading scripture is good for you.

?queue twilight zone music? But they will never show any verse that actually teaches that something has to be biblical for it to be Christian.

Abusers come in all shapes and sizes, you can find good and evil folks in every race religion creed politics etc. They would be quite sad if they could not hold something over you by false authority.

They can't be chill or cool about it, it requires spitefulness, its built a law on a house of cards.

You are the oppressor because you won't let them opress you. Either do what they think the book means or you are the opressor.

Keep asking for the bible verse they will avoid to answer.

I heard TRUE christians say that the BIBLE teaches that for something to be christian it must be BIBLICAL.

You will be show God commands, Jesus says, this here is taught.......... scripture is PROFITABLE for the truth, scripture is true and real. Reading scripture is good for you.

?queue twilight zone music? But they will never show any verse that actually teaches that something has to be biblical for it to be Christian.

Abusers come in all shapes and sizes, you can find good and evil folks in every race religion creed politics etc. They would be quite sad if they could not hold something over you by false authority.

They can't be chill or cool about it, it requires spitefulness, its built a law on a house of cards.

You are the oppressor because you won't let them opress you. Either do what they think the book means or you are the opressor.

Show me where it is okay to make up your own beliefs and call them Christian? The inane question you asked has been answered by others, over and over again. But RCs ignore those verses because they do not use the exact words they want. They ignore the writings of God which tell us we can trust Him, therefore it follows we can trust His words. God's word clearly states we cannot trust men, so why do RCs think their leaders who fail the scriptural requirements for leaders can be trusted. We know by their fruit they are not chosen by Jesus to be leaders.

Good folks can be found in every walk of life but the don't claim they are in persona Christi, as you leaders do. If you make claims then you must walk the walk, if you don't walk the walk then those claims are false.

The RCC looks nothing at all like the one true holy church, it does not act like the one true holy church, it ignores most of scripture and makes up false beliefs. It shows by its actions throughout the centuries it is not a light. Just because RCs do not want to test, judge and discern the group they follow is what they can choose to do.

Scriptures which show we can trust scripture, none that say we can trust the RCC.

Ps 118:8

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.

2Tim 3:16+

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

Matt 5:18

For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished

1 Cor 4:6

Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

deut 4:6

Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Rev 22:18+

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

1 Peter 1:23

Since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;

These are just some of the verses that support the use of scripture and that things like traditions must align with scripture.

Others have posted:

Boldirish

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching (G1321 ~ διδάσκω - did-as'-ko - instill doctrine into one) and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Col 3:16)

Theo 1689 has also posted a large number of ecfs who supported scripture above man. He has posted them in many threads.

Not one of these things can be said about the RCC and its catechism. It is not supported by scripture. Please show me a verse which says we can trust the RCC?

The actual question was - How can Roman Catholics share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, when most of them don't even know it?

The actual answer is LOVE.

35By this all people will know that you are My disciples: if you have love for one another.”

You only need love and kindness. God is LOVE.

1 john 43
8The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

If you have GOD what else do you need?

Catholic number one priority is LOVE. The priority is GOD not heaven or rewards nor fear of punishment.

Folks start with hey you know if you going to be in heaven or hell or saved if you die?

Nope. Catholic is why we love God and why God loves everyone.

And yet i'm not suppose to fault people because they served their fear above serving God. God teaches mercy. Not everyone perfect, everyone makes mistakes.

Luke 13 is beautiful verse explain why you are calling that "BAD NEWS".

24And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

Aww man does this mean I have to be nice to you guys? can i be just a little spiteful?
So you are saying you don't share the Gospel? What Gospel are you sharing that warns the unsaved (like we are commanded to Luke 13:3 and other verses).

Not telling the unsaved the Gospel and the consequences of not repenting and receiving Christ as their Savior is NOT love.

Do you even know the Gospel?

Kreeft is a Catholic author and teacher
Yes, Kreeft is a Roman Catholic author and teacher. But many Roman Catholics like yourself, are unaware of noticing Kreefts' tendency of placing our Lord as a Teacher first instead of our Savior. We must know Him first as our Savior before His teachings can have any meaning for us, or before it can have any meaning other than that of an ideal. If Jesus is a Teacher only, then all He can do is to tantalize us by erecting a standard we couldn't come anywhere near, But if by being born again from above we know Him first as our Savior, we know that He did not come to teach us only; He came to make us what He teaches we should be. And the sermon on the Mount is a statement of the life we will live when the Holy Spirit is indwelling us.

Yes, Kreeft is a Roman Catholic author and teacher. But many Roman Catholics like yourself, are unaware of noticing Kreefts' tendency of placing our Lord as a Teacher first instead of our Savior. We must know Him first as our Savior before His teachings can have any meaning for us, or before it can have any meaning other than that of an ideal. If Jesus is a Teacher only, then all He can do is to tantalize us by erecting a standard we couldn't come anywhere near, But if by being born again from above we know Him first as our Savior, we know that He did not come to teach us only; He came to make us what He teaches we should be. And the sermon on the Mount is a statement of the life we will live when the Holy Spirit is indwelling us.
The poster is not an RC.

The poster is not an RC.
Thank you Balshan for the heads up. And I apologize for the mistake, 1Thess. I know you are a good strong non-RC, Christ-centered Believer, that has posted in this forum a long time. I was totally unaware that my posting seemed directed at you, when in fact, I thought I was directing my reply to romishpop, and all other Roman Catholics. Eliminate the words "like yourself " and the proper reading is now:
"Yes. Kreeft is a Roman Catholic author and teacher. But many Roman Catholics are unaware of noticing Kreefts tendency of placing our Lord as a Teacher first, instead of our Savior.

1992 Justification has been merited for us by the Passion of Christ who offered himself on the cross as a living victim, holy and pleasing to God, and whose blood has become the instrument of atonement for the sins of all men. Justification is conferred in Baptism, the sacrament of faith. It conforms us to the righteousness of God, who makes us inwardly just by the power of his mercy. Its purpose is the glory of God and of Christ, and the gift of eternal life:

2010 Since the initiative belongs to God in the order of grace, no one can merit the initial grace of forgiveness and justification, at the beginning of conversion. Moved by the Holy Spirit and by charity, we can then merit for ourselves and for others the graces needed for our sanctification, for the increase of grace and charity, and for the attainment of eternal life. Even temporal goods like health and friendship can be merited in accordance with God's wisdom. These graces and goods are the object of Christian prayer. Prayer attends to the grace we need for meritorious actions.

2027 No one can merit the initial grace which is at the origin of conversion. Moved by the Holy Spirit, we can merit for ourselves and for others all the graces needed to attain eternal life, as well as necessary temporal goods
Caught em in another one!

Oh how pathetic are the RCs. I have asked where is the verse that claims that Christian beliefs can be made up by men in funny hats. Yep this is another cover up of the centuries of smelly, evil fruit produced by the RCC.

It is a post that provides absolutely nothing of consequence to the discussion but is just another diversion.

Oh how pathetic are the RCs. I have asked where is the verse that claims that Christian beliefs can be made up by men in funny hats. Yep this is another cover up of the centuries of smelly, evil fruit produced by the RCC.

It is a post that provides absolutely nothing of consequence to the discussion but is just another diversion.
BishopsPlenary_edited.jpg

The picture of USA bishops plenary https://grandinmedia.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BishopsPlenary_edited.jpg HMM they look so holy yet these are the men who ignored the sins, hid the sins, and did not expose the sins of RC leaders in America.

Why would one trust them, over God.

Oh how pathetic are the RCs.
Mathew 5
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.

We think you are great all brothers in christ, even if we are not counted.

I have asked where is the verse that claims that Christian beliefs can be made up by men in funny hats.
Mathew 18
18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Pettiness and spitefulness is still a sin we can still see on one's face. Need to let go of that spite and stop blaming the Catholics for the hatred in one's heart. One can't hide what everyone plainly sees.

Combativeness is what it is.

2 timothy 2
24The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, skillful in teaching, patient when wronged, 25with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, 26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive [l]by him to do his will.

One can't win this with a frown on their face. Impossible, If ONE does not LOVE GOD how do one expect to convince someone else to do it?

By Throwing shade and fingerprinting? The don't call him accuser for no reason.

It doesn't matter what religion or faith a person, It doesn't matter if one is declared elect or damned.

God doesn't know anyone's motive or will? God doesn't know what one is thinking right now?

Nothing like someone insisting FAITH ALONE and complains about the things ONE DOES or are not doing. ONE can't do this or that, Which is it? does what I do COUNT or is it faith alone? Get the story straight.

IF I thought for a SPLIT SECOND that it was ALL ON GOD to set you straight, I would not bother not even one moment with anyone.

If you swear up and down its on God alone, doesn't it make more sense to pray to GOD then to whine to me about it?

Faith, trust, confidence, All the same, Everyone knows if its there or not just by looking.

John 13

34I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35By this all people will know that you are My disciples: if you have love for one another.”

Mathew 5
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.

We think you are great all brothers in christ, even if we are not counted.

Mathew 18
18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Pettiness and spitefulness is still a sin we can still see on one's face. Need to let go of that spite and stop blaming the Catholics for the hatred in one's heart. One can't hide what everyone plainly sees.

Combativeness is what it is.

2 timothy 2
24The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, skillful in teaching, patient when wronged, 25with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, 26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive [l]by him to do his will.

One can't win this with a frown on their face. Impossible, If ONE does not LOVE GOD how do one expect to convince someone else to do it?

By Throwing shade and fingerprinting? The don't call him accuser for no reason.

It doesn't matter what religion or faith a person, It doesn't matter if one is declared elect or damned.

God doesn't know anyone's motive or will? God doesn't know what one is thinking right now?

Nothing like someone insisting FAITH ALONE and complains about the things ONE DOES or are not doing. ONE can't do this or that, Which is it? does what I do COUNT or is it faith alone? Get the story straight.

IF I thought for a SPLIT SECOND that it was ALL ON GOD to set you straight, I would not bother not even one moment with anyone.

If you swear up and down its on God alone, doesn't it make more sense to pray to GOD then to whine to me about it?

Faith, trust, confidence, All the same, Everyone knows if its there or not just by looking.

John 13

34I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35By this all people will know that you are My disciples: if you have love for one another.”
Hogwash

People who trust God are actually very calm, very relax. Without the silly idea God is some thin-skinned petty monster who brings to despair and doom to folks I don't agree with.
Well utilyan, the Sermon on the Mount "brings despair" in the heart of the natural man, and that is the very thing Jesus means it to do, because as soon as we reach the point of despair we are willing to come to Jesus Christ as paupers and receive from Him. "Blessed are the poor in spirit"- that is the first principle of the Kingdom.
As long as a person has a conceited, self-righteous idea that he or she can do the thing God wants if God will help us, then God has to allow us to go on until we break the neck of our ignorance over some obstacle, then we will be willing to come and receive from Him. The bed-rock of Jesus Christ's Kingdom is poverty, not possession; not decisions for Jesus Christ, but a sense of absolute futility which says, 'I cannot begin to do it.' Then says Jesus, "Blessed are you." That is the entrance, and it takes us a long while to believe we are poor. The knowledge of our own poverty brings us to the moral frontier where Jesus Christ works.

Back