Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ

leonard03782

I invite anyone reading this to simply ask this question:

I heard TRUE christians say that the BIBLE teaches that for something to be christian it must be BIBLICAL.

Can you show me that verse, kind loving sir?

You will be show God commands, Jesus says, this here is taught.......... scripture is PROFITABLE for the truth, scripture is true and real. Reading scripture is good for you.

🎵queue twilight zone music🎵 But they will never show any verse that actually teaches that something has to be biblical for it to be Christian.

Abusers come in all shapes and sizes, you can find good and evil folks in every race religion creed politics etc. They would be quite sad if they could not hold something over you by false authority.

They can't be chill or cool about it, it requires spitefulness, its built a law on a house of cards.

You are the oppressor because you won't let them opress you. Either do what they think the book means or you are the opressor.

Keep asking for the bible verse they will avoid to answer.
LUKE 17:

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

utilyan

LUKE 17:

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Amen thats the word of the LORD, Praise Jesus. And thank you so much for trying.

Still have not shown where the bible teaches that for something to be Christian it must be biblical.

There is thousands of scriptures that say the bible is true and thousands say everything God says is important.

22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good,d your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad,e your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

WE got to be picky for GOD. Like a legalistic fine tooth comb over exactly what is said, If you can't tell the difference between WORD and SCRIPTURE or COMMAND and WRITINGS, we will continue in circles.

Listen very closely, Everything in the bible is absolutely true, I could use scripture to correct ANYONE. EVERYTHING in the bible is CHRISTIAN.

Scripture is HOLY, the scripture is THE BODY OF CHRIST.

READ what I AM ASKING FOR.--->show where the bible teaches that for something to be Christian it must be biblical.

leonard03782

Still have not shown where the bible teaches that for something to be Christian it must be biblical.
You don't get it because you do not want to get it.

You do not want to listen to Moses, the prophets, or apostles. So there is no way that I can persuade you. And there is no way that you will find it through the traditions of rc'ism or on your own. Perhaps there will come a day when you will listen to what GOD has to say. And I pray that it will be sooner rather than later.

utilyan

You don't get it because you do not want to get it.

You do not want to listen to Moses, the prophets, or apostles. So there is no way that I can persuade you. And there is no way that you will find it through the traditions of rc'ism or on your own. Perhaps there will come a day when you will listen to what GOD has to say. And I pray that it will be sooner rather than later.

Alot of spite just because you can't provide scripture for YOUR FALSE TRADITION.

Mark 7

7‘AND IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME,

TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.’ 8Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men.”

Atemi

READ what I AM ASKING FOR.--->show where the bible teaches that for something to be Christian it must be biblical.

For something to be binding on Christ followers to believe and obey, it must be the Word of God.

You Catholics still have not quoted for us any other Word of God that was not already recorded for us in Scripture.

Since all Catholic apologists have is hot air like every cultist that comes knocking on my door, Christ followers will continue to ignore your desperate plea that we obey your sect Masters.

leonard03782

Alot of spite just because you can't provide scripture for YOUR FALSE TRADITION.

Mark 7

7‘AND IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME,

TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.’ 8Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men.”
You are just projecting what you feel about yourself onto me. There is not one ounce of spite in me towards you or anyone else.

utilyan

For something to be binding on Christ followers to believe and obey, it must be the Word of God.

You Catholics still have not quoted for us any other Word of God that was not already recorded for us in Scripture.

Since all Catholic apologists have is hot air like every cultist that comes knocking on my door, Christ followers will continue to ignore your desperate plea that we obey your sect Masters.
The TRADITION of scripture itself, which page says what bible version is the correct one?

Is it this bible with gospel of Thomas? I don't believe in your book of Mormon. What page in scripture claims otherwise?

You have AUTHORITY outside of scripture I guarantee.

2 Thessalonians 2
15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

1 Corinthians 11
2I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you.

1 Corinthians 7
17Nevertheless, each person should live as a believer in whatever situation the Lord has assigned to them, just as God has called them. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. 18Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised. 19Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commands is what counts. 20Each person should remain in the situation they were in when God called them.

Atemi

2 Thessalonians 2
15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

1 Corinthians 11
2I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you.

If you have any quote from Paul that he taught the Thessalonians or the Corinthians regarding doctrines not already recorded for us in Scripture, please post them.

You tell us about them, but you never produce them.

Hot air....as usual.

utilyan

You are just projecting what you feel about yourself onto me. There is not one ounce of spite in me towards you or anyone else.
Thank you for your patience.

I have enough respect for GOD that when someone tries to push a tradition on me, I want scripture for it.

Its ironic I get no praising for demanding scripture, No one is providing scripture that teaches that tradition.

Any Christian would be MORE THEN HAPPY to share the teachings of the bible.

NO ONE knows where its taught?,

I'm not going to look down on you or insist you become a catholic Just because you don't know what page your rule is.

Is my request so out of line? Is it so unreasonable to ask for BIBLE TEACHING?

If your own child asks where does bible teach that for something to be Christian it has to be in the bible? Do they get grounded for asking?

no spite.

utilyan

If you have any quote from Paul that he taught the Thessalonians or the Corinthians regarding doctrines not already recorded for us in Scripture, please post them.

Hot air....as usual.
There is 72 books in the bible.

Atemi

There is 72 books in the bible.

Is that a direct quote from Paul? :rolleyes:

This is so lame.

Catholic apologists blab endlessly about something they do not have.

A new day

I have enough respect for GOD that when someone tries to push a tradition on me, I want scripture for it.

So telling RC's to believe in Jesus and trust HIM for salvation, you once again say it is a bad thing and you don't want anything to do with Jesus. RC's are double minded, and speak out of both sides of the mouth.

utilyan

So telling RC's to believe in Jesus and trust HIM for salvation, you once again say it is a bad thing and you don't want anything to do with Jesus. RC's are double minded, and speak out of both sides of the mouth.
Just double minded? You are too kind.

Far as I know catholics are the masters of evil ask anyone.

The lowest spot might be reserved for a catholic, I WOULD LOVE that spot.

Am i talking to friends or enemies? Jesus can fix us.

Seeing anyone say they pray for me is like treasure for me.

Trusting THE Driving instructor involves you driving not him.

His teachings is what it is, his example.

balshan

Thank you for your patience.

Its ironic I get no praising for demanding scripture, No one is providing scripture that teaches that tradition.

Any Christian would be MORE THEN HAPPY to share the teachings of the bible.

NO ONE knows where its taught?,

I'm not going to look down on you or insist you become a catholic Just because you don't know what page your rule is.

Is my request so out of line? Is it so unreasonable to ask for BIBLE TEACHING?

If your own child asks where does bible teach that for something to be Christian it has to be in the bible? Do they get grounded for asking?

no spite.
Then you should be able to supply scripture for all the false doctrines and traditions the RCC try to push on to all real believers. Not one RC has been able to supply scripture for any of them.

utilyan

Then you should be able to supply scripture for all the false doctrines and traditions the RCC try to push on to all real believers. Not one RC has been able to supply scripture for any of them.
IF JESUS asked "where does bible teach that for something to be Christian it has to be in the bible?"

You'd tell JESUS that he should be able to supply scripture for all the false doctrines and traditions the RC.

Why is sola scriptura a GNOSTIC SECRET RULE? Is that why you guys are not allowed to say the bible verses......some wierd mormon thingy?

balshan

IF JESUS asked "where does bible teach that for something to be Christian it has to be in the bible?"

You'd tell JESUS that he should be able to supply scripture for all the false doctrines and traditions the RC.

Why is sola scriptura a GNOSTIC SECRET RULE? Is that why you guys are not allowed to say the bible verses......some wierd mormon thingy?
So you think you are Jesus. Jesus would know scripture is God's word and is to be trusted.

You are making the false claims, so you should be able to back up your claims.

More ad hominems, feeling the love.

A new day

Just double minded? You are too kind.

Far as I know catholics are the masters of evil ask anyone.

The lowest spot might be reserved for a catholic, I WOULD LOVE that spot.

Am i talking to friends or enemies? Jesus can fix us.

Seeing anyone say they pray for me is like treasure for me.

Trusting THE Driving instructor involves you driving not him.

His teachings is what it is, his example.

Oh yes, Roman Catholicism is so wonderful that 4 in 5 RC's are leaving the RCC.

The number of Catholics in the United States has continued to decline during recent years. For every convert who has been coming into the Church, about four are leaving. source of quote..... https://www.archindy.org/criterion/local/2021/04-30/editorial.html