She did it again - ros claims - The first life formed by chemistry

Your evidence is?
The OP.

Avoiding the OP
I am specifically addressing the OP. I am pointing out that the OP is founded on your unsupported* opinion. You are making claims you have zero evidence* for; why should I think the claims are true?

You provide the evidence* that Rossum actually said that, and we can discuss the statement. Right now, you merely have hearsay that is not worth bothering with.

You made the statement; the onus is on you to support that with evidence.* Stop trying to shift the burden.

* Evidence as you consider it, which is to say excluding links

Unsupported.
I am specifically addressing the OP. I am pointing out that the OP is founded on your unsupported* opinion.
Your unsupported assertions address nothing.
You are making claims you have zero evidence* for;
Your evidence is?
You provide the evidence* that Rossum actually said that,
Prove I did not.
You made the statement; the onus is on you to support that with evidence.* Stop trying to shift the burden.
Talk about projection -
and you still avoid the OP

Unsupported.

Your unsupported assertions address nothing.

Your evidence is?

Prove I did not.

Talk about projection -
and you still avoid the OP
These are just a bunch of random responses unrelated to what I said. You still have not substantiated your claim that rossum actually said what you claim. The onus is on you to do so, before I address the comment. There is no point me addressing something you just made up!

These are just a bunch of random responses unrelated to what I said.
Unsupported assertions. Avoiding the OP.
You still have not substantiated your claim that rossum actually said what you claim.
See above.
The onus is on you to do so, before I address the comment.
Shifting the burden.
There is no point me addressing something you just made up!
Prove it.

Back