She did it again - ross claims "Random mutations generate new information"

Why do you run from the information question?
I do not. I started three threads on exactly that. Threads you like to pretend do not exist because they soundly trashed the ID position.

So you are still running - threads are not evidence - try again
Those threads are evidence that IDists get beat time and time again on this issue.

And this thread is evidence that when they do, they run off, then two days later they delude themselves it never happened, and come right back and start a new thread on the exact same topic.

You got beat on this topic all those other threads. You are presenting nothing new here. What exactly are you trying to do ferengi? Do you think your inane posts make creationism/ID look persuasive to anyone? Anyone visiting this forum who is undecided can see at a glance that all you have is evasion and a bunch of stock phrases you recycle ad nauseum. Meanwhile, evolutionists have real science in real, peer-reviewed journals.

Every time you bring this up you loose, so why keep doing it?

So you are still running - threads are not evidence - try again
Where is YOUR evidence I am wrong?

Why do you feel your pet theory is excused from having to be supported? Is it not a little hypocritical to constantly demand evidence from us, but never provide any yourself? How do you rationalise that to yourself, ferengi? Or do you just ignore it and pretend it is your opponent who is the hypocrite?

Back