Shed Human Nature

Dant01

Many years ago it occurred to me that even if I was able to force myself to be pious
enough during my lifetime to qualify for Heaven; I was pretty sure I couldn't keep it up
for eternity. Sooner or later my true colors would show themselves because at the core
of my being is the soul of a creature-- the non-divine human nature of the original Adam.

Gen 3:20 . . Adam named his wife Eve, because she would be the mother of all people
everywhere.

Acts 17:26 . . From one man He created all the nations throughout the whole earth.

Therefore; my existence is no different than Adam's and that's because my existence
was produced by his existence, i.e. I am that first Adam's progeny. I am not a two-fold
being, i.e. I am not like Christ: the son of a divine being and the son of a human being. I
came from my mother's womb as only the son of a human being, i.e. a son of Adam.

That's a serious handicap because it's already been decided that no progeny of that first
Adam will be-- and currently is not --accepted into the kingdom of God (1Cor 15:50)
consequently the extremely grave importance of taking the initiative to verify that the
nature of Christ is in you per Rom 8:9 and 2Cor 13:5-6 in order to assure that we don't
leave this life with only non-divine human nature at the core our being.

2 Pet 1:3-4 . . His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness
through our knowledge of him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through
these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you
may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by
evil desires.

FAQ: Is the divine nature spoken of by Peter a reward, i.e. something to be earned?

A: No; it's freely distributed and totally undeserved: no strings attached and nothing required
in return.

FAQ: Why is the divine nature so seldom mentioned in the New Testament?

A: Because it's usually presented by its other description: eternal life.

FAQ: Eternal life is a freebie?

A: It is.

NOTE: I suspect that when people in the fiery section of the netherworld find out how
easy it would've been to avoid their fate; they get very upset-- some may even react
with yelping and howling like wounded dogs.
_

e v e

Read some ancient texts.... they say much about adam, confirm His words to us, and can help here!