Shortages in the stores and elsewhere.

Furion

Hmm...your last post was an impression of a pigeon, but I'm having a tough time placing this one.

A bad debater with nothing constructive to offer?

I have no such enemy.
No, you just make them. Like with your unhinged rant here:

All these idiots that failed to support the lockdowns and stood on their 'rights' are going to be paying back 10 fold via increased taxes and inflation.

Are you sure they are not your enemy?

They sure sound like it, why all the hate?

wiseones2cents

All these idiots that failed to support the lockdowns and stood on their 'rights' are going to be paying back 10 fold via increased taxes and inflation.
Therefore in your opinion, people that stand up for their rights are idiots?lol This is the first time in the history of mankind a healthy population has been quarantined.

We are not the ones who caused the lockdown of businesses (other than essential who are supposedly immune to covid and business travelers even from Wuhan). Causing workers to stay home and collect government subsidies. And huge subsidies to corporations with tax payer money racking up the debt!!

Not only are they trying to segregate the community, they have also censored dissidents on a massive scale, so much for free speech. This is something both the left AND the right should be concerned about.

Electric Skeptic

Therefore in your opinion, people that stand up for their rights are idiots?lol This is the first time in the history of mankind a healthy population has been quarantined.
People that fail to do the best thing for the community as a whole are idiots.
We are not the ones who caused the lockdown of businesses (other than essential who are supposedly immune to covid and business travelers even from Wuhan). Causing workers to stay home and collect government subsidies. And huge subsidies to corporations with tax payer money racking up the debt!!
No. You are the ones who made it go as long as it has and is continuing to make it happen.
Not only are they trying to segregate the community, they have also censored dissidents on a massive scale, so much for free speech. This is something both the left AND the right should be concerned about.
It's the right that has segregated the community and made it all about politics when it should have been about public health. The right, however, don't care about that; they just want to attack and deride anything the left has anything to do with.

wiseones2cents

People that fail to do the best thing for the community as a whole are idiots.

Therefore in your opinion. The best thing for the community is to destroy the global economy, destroy the lives of billions of people to help protect the 1% that are in danger of covid? I think they are the idiots. Not us.

I think those who are elderly and with a compromised immune system should be the ones self isolating. Not the healthy.

No. You are the ones who made it go as long as it has and is continuing to make it happen.

More nonsense. It was business as usual for the super wealthy and their "essential Businesses" like McDonalds, and they were flying in and out of the country unhindered. Though it seems this virus conveniently targeted small businesses,

What was only needed was a REAL 2-3 week total lockdown and the virus would have been gone.

It is clear most people have shown an immunity to this covid, and also the majority have had no symptoms to mild flu like symptoms. Doesnt sound like a very dangerous virus. AT least to the healthy.

It's the right that has segregated the community and made it all about politics when it should have been about public health. The right, however, don't care about that; they just want to attack and deride anything the left has anything to do with.
Public health? I think jobs and economics are a major part of public health! If anyone remembers, when the right was for the war, I was against the war and blasted the right. This time, the right have it 100% right, and the left is in the wrong.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

Therefore in your opinion. The best thing for the community is to destroy the global economy, destroy the lives of billions of people to help protect the 1% that are in danger of covid? I think they are the idiots. Not us.
Here's a clue. When you try to tell people "in their opinion" you are invariably wrong. As you are in this case.
I think those who are elderly and with a compromised immune system should be the ones self isolating. Not the healthy.
That's nice.
More nonsense. It was business as usual for the super wealthy and their "essential Businesses" like McDonalds, and they were flying in and out of the country unhindered. Though it seems this virus conveniently targeted small businesses,
Which is irrelevant to anything I said.
What was only needed as a REAL 2-3 week total lockdown and the virus would have been gone.
Yup.
It is clear most people have shown an immunity to this covid, and also the majority have had no symptoms to mild flu like symptoms. Doesnt sound like a very dangerous virus. AT least to the healthy.
No, that's not clear at all.
Public health? I think jobs and economics are a major part of public health! If anyone remembers, when the right was for the war, I was against the war and blasted the right. This time, the right have it 100% right, and the left is in the wrong.
Thanks for your opinion.

Gondwanaland

Yep, I've been saying that since the beginning of the hints of lockdowns. Who would have thought we'd agree on something?

wiseones2cents

Here's a clue. When you try to tell people "in their opinion" you are invariably wrong. As you are in this case.

I am correct and those are the facts. Care to deny it?
That's nice.

Which is irrelevant to anything I said.

Yup.

No, that's not clear at all.

Thanks for your opinion.
That is your counter argument? Yup and that's nice? NEXT !!!

let me know when you can counter any of the statements I made intellectually.

Electric Skeptic

I am correct and those are the facts. Care to deny it?
No, you are not correct and those are not the facts. If you want my opinion, ask for it. Do not try to tell me what it is.
That is your counter argument? Yup and that's nice? NEXT !!!

let me know when you can counter any of the statements I made intellectually.
Counter what statements? Unsupported claims and opinion? I don't need to counter any of those things.

wiseones2cents

No, you are not correct and those are not the facts. If you want my opinion, ask for it. Do not try to tell me what it is.\\
I am correct. Do you deny the lockdowns have hurt the community, more than it helped? Global economy is in shambles, billions of people have lost their jobs, businesses, people are starving to help protect the 1% that are in mortal danger of covid?
Counter what statements? Unsupported claims and opinion? I don't need to counter any of those things
Unsupported claims? Like what? That they lockdowns only targeted non essential business, and essential businesses was business as usual spreading covid? And that business class(essential) were still flying all around the country unhindered for the most part? That billions of lives have been negatively effected due to lockdowns. That a great deal of people are immune to covid, or have had very little symptoms? Which are the unsupported claims.

Your a weak debater.

wiseones2cents

Which - again - is irrelevant.
Irrelevant??? LMAO!! That covid deaths have occurred more in Democratically run states than Republican , when you stated the right dont know how to lockdown properly?

You've lost all credibility. Next !! Your like the liberal version of ferengi. LMAO!!!