Shortages in the stores and elsewhere.

Electric Skeptic

I am correct. Do you deny the lockdowns have hurt the community, more than it helped? Global economy is in shambles, billions of people have lost their jobs, businesses, people are starving to help protect the 1% that are in mortal danger of covid?
No, you are not correct. If you aer seriously trying to say that you know my opinion better than me, you need some...I dnot' know what, but it's ridiculous.
Unsupported claims? Like what? That they lockdowns only targeted non essential business, and essential businesses was business as usual spreading covid? And that business class(essential) were still flying all around the country unhindered for the most part? That billions of lives have been negatively effected due to lockdowns. That a great deal of people are immune to covid, or have had very little symptoms? Which are the unsupported claims.
Unsupported claims like "It is clear most people have shown an immunity to this covid" and "the right have it 100% right, and the left is in the wrong.".
Your a weak debater.
Oh, no! Some nobody on the internet claims I am a weak debater? Whatever shall I do? His opinion is so important to me...I just don't know how I'll go on!

Electric Skeptic

Irrelevant??? LMAO!! That covid deaths have occurred more in Democratically run states than Republican
Yes, it's irrelevant. Find me a single place where the entire population is Democratic and every one of them fully observed the shutdown for four weeks. THAT would be relevant.
when you stated the right dont know how to lockdown properly?
I did not say that or anything like it.
You've lost all credibility. Next !!
Oh, no! Now he's said I've lost all credibility! Woe is me!
Your like the liberal version of ferengi. LMAO!!!
But he still hasn't learned how to spell "you're".

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Had there been no idiot Republicans in New York, they might have had aa chance.

Cuomo is a Demoncrat that killed off the elderly population.

That you even try to blame their uttter failure in republicans is laughable.

Everything Demoncrats touch turns to crap.

Electric Skeptic

Thanks for your opinion.

The left has COMPLETE control of Cali and NY. That’s why they are dumpster fires. Demoncrats ruin EVERYTHING they touch.
Thanks for your opinion.

Rest assured that approximately half of the country thinks they are as laughable as you think mine are.

Electric Skeptic

I've no doubt that it's your opinion they are facts.

Not even remotely true....But enjoy your delusion As sane people flee from insane Demoncrat controlled dumpster fires like Cali and NY....
Every four years, the US holds the most accurate and widespread opinion poll on the best party to govern the country - the Presidential Election. Of the last eight (8) such polls, the Democratic party has one all but one. In other words, for the last thirty-odd years, the US has consistently leant Democratic. Rest assured that at least half of the country thinks your opinions on the Democratic party are laughable at best.

Last edited:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I've no doubt that it's your opinion they are facts.

Refute them, otherwise they are FACTS.
Every four years, the US holds the most accurate and widespread opinion poll on the best party to govern the country - the Presidential Election. Of the last eight (8) such polls, the Democratic party has one all but one. In other words, for the last thirty-odd years, the US has consistently leant Democratic. Rest assured that at least half of the country thinks your opinions on the Democratic party are laughable at best.

Not even remotely true.....even demoncrats are fleeing demoncrat cities in droves.

Mike McK

Not just the elderly.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, since 2012, more black babies have been aborted in New York City than have been allowed to live.

That's literally the definition of genocide.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Not just the elderly.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, since 2012, more black babies have been aborted in New York City than have been allowed to live.

That's literally the definition of genocide.

Yep...those that support abortion know just who gets aborted the most....hence the reason they put abortion clinics in poor neighborhoods....they know what they're doing....and it's sick.

Thistle

I have been reading articles and listening to pod cast about shortages, the supply line being broken, meat preserves plunging and so on.
Article.

I was shopping in the supermarket yesterday and things didn't look to bad...but there were a lot of cases where the few items were pulled to the front with empty shelves behind them.

Just curious as to what some of the posters here experiences might be.

I currently have a car in the auto body...simple one day repair....and Ford doesn't have the parts. Dropped it off last tues and they said friday...now they're saying may be this friday...
Yeah I'm noticing stock out in some of the items I purchased regularly. I really don't stock up on anything ever. Mostly I just buy what I'm gonna have for dinner on the way home. But recently in a few items that we're seeing scarcity of, when I do find them on the shelf I buy a couple extra, which for me is pretty unusual. That's about as close as I come to hoarding.

Electric Skeptic

Refute them, otherwise they are FACTS.
That's not how it works. It is your opinion that they are facts.
Not even remotely true.....even demoncrats are fleeing demoncrat cities in droves.
Now you want to deny the results of the last eight Presidential elections? But I'm the one with delusions? lol.

Rest assured that at least half the country thinks your opinions on the Democratic party are laughable.

CrowCross

Yeah I'm noticing stock out in some of the items I purchased regularly. I really don't stock up on anything ever. Mostly I just buy what I'm gonna have for dinner on the way home. But recently in a few items that we're seeing scarcity of, when I do find them on the shelf I buy a couple extra, which for me is pretty unusual. That's about as close as I come to hoarding.
I would suggest purchasing items such as canned fruit, beans, soup etc., tuna fish in a can or bag, rice, energy bars...and other things that won't spoil if set aside for a few years. I wouldn't consider it hording but rather smart.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
That's not how it works.

Of course it is.
It is your opinion that they are facts.

They are facts you can't refute.
Now you want to deny the results of the last eight Presidential elections? But I'm the one with delusions? lol.

Irrelevant to the fact that even demoncrats are fleeing demoncrat cities in droves...
Rest assured that at least half the country thinks your opinions on the Democratic party are laughable.

Let's go Brandon!!!

Yea, Biden is so loved it's hilarious.

Electric Skeptic