Shortages in the stores and elsewhere.

Thistle

I would suggest purchasing items such as canned fruit, beans, soup etc., tuna fish in a can or bag, rice, energy bars...and other things that won't spoil if set aside for a few years. I wouldn't consider it hording but rather smart.
I'll take that under advisement.

Mike McK

I would suggest purchasing items such as canned fruit, beans, soup etc., tuna fish in a can or bag, rice, energy bars...and other things that won't spoil if set aside for a few years. I wouldn't consider it hording but rather smart.
Not hoarding at all. Just prudent. Especially now that food is going through the roof and is expected to go much higher.

wiseones2cents

No, you are not correct. If you aer seriously trying to say that you know my opinion better than me, you need some...I dnot' know what, but it's ridiculous.

Unsupported claims like "It is clear most people have shown an immunity to this covid" and "the right have it 100% right, and the left is in the wrong.".

Oh, no! Some nobody on the internet claims I am a weak debater? Whatever shall I do? His opinion is so important to me...I just don't know how I'll go on!
Yup, again failed to address any of my points and are a waste of time. Go talk to Ferengi.

Cuomo was double shifting nurses and health care workers at old age homes that tested positive for covid. That was republicans fault?LMAO! I will no longer respond to you.

Electric Skeptic

Yup, again failed to address any of my points and are a waste of time. Go talk to Ferengi.
Again you have failed to even respond to my post and are a waste of time. Go talk to Ferengi.
Cuomo was double shifting nurses and health care workers at old age homes that tested positive for covid. That was republicans fault?LMAO! I will no longer respond to you.
Since I nowhere said that or anything of the kind - strawman. But by all means, continue inventing positions for me and then attacking me because I hold them.