Should I feel sorry for his alleged sorrow?

Eightcrackers

This really gives you away.

It's an obvious dodge which makes your attitude insincere. You know the problem here regarding amputees otherwise you wouldn't have dodged, showing you have no confidence in prayer bringing about such a healing. By dodging you're brushing this under the carpet instead of admitting it and/or honestly discussing it.
I guess no believer has ever prayed for a limb to regrow, then...

Whatsisface

Actually, I'd say that it gives you away.
Another self-righteous holier-than-thou atheist who has been repeatedly described how YHVH restored my health, and was invited numerous times to come visit, and actually meet my doctors, and ask your own questions about my health....
And refused.
Not only did you refuse the invitation, you mocked and vilified me, repeatedly, all to show that no matter what, you absolutely wanted nothing to do with knowing the truth.

So...
Yeah. I'm good here!
This, of course, doesn't respond to my points. You're still not going to pray to have limbs restored because deep down you don't have the confidence it will work.

What new information would coming to see you give that you couldn't post here?

Whatsisface

Matthew 16:4a A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign;
I don't think this can be logically supported as true, but even so, it has no bearing on the fact that we know of no miracle healings of amputees, and that we know regrown limbs don't happen naturally. At the very least that should set alarm bells ringing as far as prayer is concerned.

Besides, @SteveB thinks he's he's been given a sign by having his cancer cured.

SteveB

You presume that I would react the same way as these religious leaders.
Actually, you've repeatedly demonstrated that you would react the same way they did.

You're the one who has repeatedly mocked me, and others who have told you the gospel of Jesus.

This is a standard fare for you.

If it lets you hold on to your idea that nothing would convince me, go right ahead.
I'm working solely on your previous posts, and comments.

Correct.
Just link me to the paper/s they published that attest - and prove - that Yahweh cured you, and I will become a Christian the moment I read them.
My point exactly.

I actually asked one 7-1/2 years ago for WiF and a couple of others.

They were quite explicit in their response to the request.

They told me that the opinions of others didn't actually matter.
Both my doctors and myself know exactly what happened.

So... it seems that the problem here isn't that you actually think you deserve something, but that in your demand don't grasp the level of arrogance you demonstrate.

Why is it that I'd think you'd believe the letter given to me by a doctor, when you won't believe me, who is the recipient of the letter?

It's not like I can post a picture of the letter.
So I'd have to type out their statements, no differently than I am now. And my statements which have been consistent since my arrival on this forum haven't been believed, so why would a letter change that?

How would you actually know that it's a doctor's statement?

Because I said so?
You don't believe me now, so I find myself laughing hilariously at this claim of yours.

Please! Stop embarrassing yourself.

It's sad seeing you guys do this to yourselves.

Eightcrackers

My point exactly.

I actually asked one 7-1/2 years ago for WiF and a couple of others.

They were quite explicit in their response to the request.
I'm not them.
It really helps you to paint me with a wide brush, doesn't it...
Both my doctors and myself know exactly what happened.
So, your doctors have scientifically proven a miracle, and are withholding the evidence?

Do you have any idea how dishonestly you come across...?
Why is it that I'd think you'd believe the letter given to me by a doctor, when you won't believe me, who is the recipient of the letter?
I want to see the scientific paper/s - where is it?
If it doesn't exist - and, let's be honest, it doesn't - why doesn't it?
How would you actually know that it's a doctor's statement?
A peer-reviewed scientific paper would negate all of my doubts.
Please! Stop embarrassing yourself.
Coming from a person who claimed that his doctors proved a miracle, and then kept it a secret from the scientific community, this is hilarious.

SteveB

This, of course, doesn't respond to my points.
Actually it does.
Just not the way you wanted to see.

Don't worry though. I'm quite confident that nothing I've ever posted has ever satisfied you.
After all, you've spent well over 12 years arguing with complete strangers about matters you know nothing of, and want nothing to do with.

You're still not going to pray to have limbs restored because deep down you don't have the confidence it will work.
Ok.
Let's do it this way.
I just prayed for an amputee and both their legs were fully restored.

You should see it! They're jumping around ecstatically, leaping and dancing, and praising YHVH.

They just told me to tell you that you're an ..... oh. Oops. 😳 I guess can't actually say that word here! .... 🤣 it's funny though....
for not believing Jesus.
He further stated that he is going to follow Jesus forever for his love and kindness towards him.

So...
I have to wonder...

Why would you actually believe this?
I'm looking at a guy walking away, holding two prosthetic legs in his hands, as he's enjoying his new life (He asked if I wanted them, but I said he should keep them to remind him of what Jesus did for him- kind of like a trophy, or a momento. A milestone in his life).
He's jumping into the air, and kicking his heels together, looking like a guy who just hit the mega lottery.

What new information would coming to see you give that you couldn't post here?
If you can't read, and understand what has already been explained to you, there's nothing more that can be said which will convince you.

So, a guy named Sam is now several hundred feet away, he's running around in circles, jumping up and down, leaping, laughing, crying, ecstatically exclaiming- Praise God! Thank you Jesus!

So...

You have to decide whether you are going to believe the testimony I've just given you regarding Sam, or the lies you want to believe because it's convenient to you.

SteveB

I'm not them.
It really helps you to paint me with a wide brush, doesn't it...

So, your doctors have scientifically proven a miracle, and are withholding the evidence?

Do you have any idea how dishonestly you come across...?

I want to see the scientific paper/s - where is it?
If it doesn't exist - and, let's be honest, it doesn't - why doesn't it?

A peer-reviewed scientific paper would negate all of my doubts.

Coming from a person who claimed that his doctors proved a miracle, and then kept it a secret from the scientific community, this is hilarious.
You're more than welcome to come visit me.

I'm not the one who just painted themselves as a pig in the description given by Jesus regarding casting pearls.

SteveB

I don't think this can be logically supported as true, but even so, it has no bearing on the fact that we know of no miracle healings of amputees, and that we know regrown limbs don't happen naturally. At the very least that should set alarm bells ringing as far as prayer is concerned.

Besides, @SteveB thinks he's he's been given a sign by having his cancer cured.
I'm not the one who was asking for signs.

In fact, prior to every single cancer surgery, I committed myself in prayer to YHVH, saying-- I'm going to be placed into a state of stasis, by anesthesia. It would be a perfect time to take me home with Jesus. I have no problem whatsoever with dying during my surgery.

And every single time, I'd wake up. So, it's pretty clear at this point that I was left here to piss you off to no end, because you can't explain why.

So, let's see if you actually understand this....

I didn't seek a sign.
You are.

It's not enough that I am the sign you seek, so you can turn to YHVH from your sin and place your trust in Jesus, you need more.

More than anyone else on earth.

I think that Solomon said it well here.

Pro 30:15-16 WEB 15 “The leech has two daughters: ‘Give, give.’ “There are three things that are never satisfied; four that don’t say, ‘Enough:’ 16 Sheol, the barren womb, the earth that is not satisfied with water, and the fire that doesn’t say, ‘Enough.’

At what point does what YHVH have already given become enough for you to turn to YHVH from your sin and place your trust in Jesus Christ?

Or do you just continue whining-- give give, give me more!

SteveB

If it were in a peer-reviewed study, I would.

Is it?
A peer reviewed study for cancer...

Gosh! I'd have to say I'm sorry! I didn't realize that my life's experiences required to be medically researched in the middle of my not dying, while I was dying.... or not dying.... or... dying. Well, maybe not!

🤦🏾‍♂️

Talking about a level of stupidity...

I'm curious.

No. I take that back! I'm not actually curious about this level of stupidity.

Let me know when you finish medical school, served your internship in oncology and worked under a research fellowship in an oncology program.

Eightcrackers

I'm not the one who was asking for signs.
No. You are the one offering them.

Or, rather, telling us you have them, and then refusing to show them.
It would be a perfect time to take me home with Jesus. I have no problem whatsoever with dying during my surgery.

And every single time, I'd wake up.
Every time I wear my lucky socks, I don't get hit by a car on my way to the gym.

Want to buy my lucky socks? They stop you getting hit by cars...

Just when I think you're out of material...😁

Whatsisface

Actually it does.
Just not the way you wanted to see.

Don't worry though. I'm quite confident that nothing I've ever posted has ever satisfied you.
After all, you've spent well over 12 years arguing with complete strangers about matters you know nothing of, and want nothing to do with.

Ok.
Let's do it this way.
I just prayed for an amputee and both their legs were fully restored.

You should see it! They're jumping around ecstatically, leaping and dancing, and praising YHVH.

They just told me to tell you that you're an ..... oh. Oops. 😳 I guess can't actually say that word here! .... 🤣 it's funny though....
for not believing Jesus.
He further stated that he is going to follow Jesus forever for his love and kindness towards him.

So...
I have to wonder...

Why would you actually believe this?
I'm looking at a guy walking away, holding two prosthetic legs in his hands, as he's enjoying his new life (He asked if I wanted them, but I said he should keep them to remind him of what Jesus did for him- kind of like a trophy, or a momento. A milestone in his life).
He's jumping into the air, and kicking his heels together, looking like a guy who just hit the mega lottery.

If you can't read, and understand what has already been explained to you, there's nothing more that can be said which will convince you.

So, a guy named Sam is now several hundred feet away, he's running around in circles, jumping up and down, leaping, laughing, crying, ecstatically exclaiming- Praise God! Thank you Jesus!

So...

You have to decide whether you are going to believe the testimony I've just given you regarding Sam, or the lies you want to believe because it's convenient to you.
You seem, unhinged.