Should parents and doctors lose power if child of any age wants to be transgender?

BMS

• Right-wing conservatives here are a good example of what happens when reprobate thinking takes over.
  • No point was made in the OP.
Which of these did you feel insulted by, or that failed to address the "point" of the thread?
Your first post was a comment on the ideology and not about the specific issue.
The philosophy that drives the utterances of the woke cultural marxists is the same philosophy that leas to the killing of many millions more than the fascists did last century, iw Mao and Stalin.
Go and find someone else who is nice enough to let you bully them ;) Theres a good chap

Last edited:

Whateverman

Your first post was a comment on the ideology and not about the specific issue.
My first post was about the reprobate mind, which is unequivocally part of the subject being discussed.

Not gonna bother responding to the rest. If you don't want to comment on what I've posted, don't.

Electric Skeptic

So according to you they are the same.
Yet again, a person's gender and their sex can be the same. They do not have to be, because they are different things. Again, two different categories can have the same value. A car and a truck can both be red; that doesn't make them the same thing.
But in fact gender is used to deny the sex a person is,
Blatantly false and repeatedly refuted.
hence allowing a man who calls himself transwoman gets to compete in the women's event at the Olympics.
Which i no way denies her sex.
No, her sex can be female but her gender would have to be different. In fact it would be masculine or feminine.
Her gender is female. Her sex is male. I don't know what's so hard about this to understand.
Obviously not.

Obviously not.

So here you have just applied the same characteristic to two different things, whereas your statement about your wife applied two different characteristics to the same thing. You are very very confused indeed. But that is the lie of gender identity.
I'm truly sorry you don't understand this very simple analogy. In both cases two different things - sex and gender in one case, and eye and hair colour in another case - are shown to have the same value (female in one case and brown in the other case). Nobody thinks that having both brown eyes and brown hair make eye colour and hair colour the same thing; they are two different things. Nobody (reasonable) thinks that having both female sex and female gender make sex and gender the same thing; they are two different things.

Of course it is, hence transwoman, a man by biological sex using the term 'woman' in 'transwoman' to pretend he is the biological sex of woman, which he isn't.
Transwomen do not pretend they are the biological sex of woman. That is false. Being trans is about gender, not sex.
You have a description based on reality from a science teacher in the OP video, where the person lives out their life as the opposite sex, not where they try and deceive themselves and everyone else pretending they are the opposite sex.
Already spoken repeatedly on videos. If the person in it says something relevant, either quote them or give a time reference. I'm not going to watch 90 minutes of video on the chance that somewhere in it is something relevant.
So its a deception.
Not in evidence.
So the same and not different?
What do you mean? Transgender and transsexual are synonymous. You seem to be claiming that transgender doesn't exist but its synonym, transsexual, does. That is plainly irrational.
It doesn't exist in the imaginary form you have. No need to deny what obviously doesn't exit
I don't have an imaginary form, nor have you shown that I do.
The second video describes transsexual sometimes unhelpfully called transgender and the first describes the child abusing lie of the woke ideology. And we need to stand firmly against it.
Already spoken repeatedly on videos. If the person in it says something relevant, either quote them or give a time reference. I'm not going to watch 90 minutes of video on the chance that somewhere in it is something relevant.

Transsexual is the same as transgender. I know you hate the dictionary, but that's already been shown. If someone says that they are transsexual but claims that they are not transgender, then they are either lying or wrong. Sorry.

BMS

Yet again, a person's gender and their sex can be the same.
But everyone on your side of the ideological divide said its different, and now you are saying it can be the same. I know what the deception is, I am just using your own words to expose the deception. So for example a the word 'transsexual' better describes a man who lives their lives as best they can as woman because they have a dysphoria with their sex. In gender identity ideology a 'transwoman' is a word used to make out a man is a woman when of course they aren't. and 'gender identity' tries to say they are a woman.
Woman is the biological sex, using the word 'transwoman' doesn't change that, and transwoman is not the correct term to refer to the sex, transsexual is.

They do not have to be, because they are different things.
this makes no sense. What you mean is gender is how the person feels about themselves (regardless of whether its reality) which includes among other imaginations, where they dont acknowledge the biological sex they are.

Blatantly false and repeatedly refuted.
proven as above. If you want to disagree then address what I wrote rather than a baseless denial.

Which i no way denies her sex.
HIS sex. Its a man remember. So yes it does deny his sex, and the point made was the events are segregated by biological sex, so that no longer exists. Maybe they should change them to the transmen's 100 metres and the transwomen's 100 metres, because currently at the when we call it the women's weightlifting event it isnt just women but men as well.

Her gender is female. Her sex is male.
No, female is biological sex. So her gender would be masculine or feminine.
I don't know what's so hard about this to understand.
Its not hard, its obvious from reality you are completely deluded. If you look in dictionaries a couple of decades ago the sex is male and female and the gender is masculine and feminine. The concept now has tried to get the gender including male and female and it doesn't work.

I'm truly sorry you don't understand this very simple analogy.
Just how confused and out of touch with reality are you? To be able to communicate with people we have to be able to understand reality let alone language applied to it.

In both cases two different things - sex and gender in one case, and eye and hair colour in another case - are shown to have the same value (female in one case and brown in the other case).
Not so. The eyes cant be hair any more than the biological sex be the gender. Female is the biological sex of the woman just as eyes and hair are not values but organs of the body. The eye and the hair are different parts of the body that you have applied the colour of brown too, your wife is not two different things that something has been applied to, but the same entity that two different things have been applied to. And the two different things are a contradiction. Its not really an analogy but a confused nonsense.

But remember, based on the clarification that all of you have given that sex and gender are different I asked you what sex your wife was and you said her gender is female. That would mean they are different the same. Now you are having to tell me, which I have been telling you all along, is that gender can be the same as biological sex. So telling people it is different is not true. And there one has both the deception and the unreality exposed.

Transwomen do not pretend they are the biological sex of woman. That is false
as we have seen some do, so you are wrong to claim it is false.
Being trans is about gender, not sex.
No that is what we have shown to be false and deception, not least in that transwomen has the sex 'woman' in it, not the gender 'feminine' Its a lie.

The videos are there as evidence for discussion and reasoning and I have quoted and cited what they have said. What the science teacher who identifies as trans says is what I have been telling you. So you don't believe even the people you are trying to talk about.

Not in evidence.
In evidence as described above. You wont address the reasoning and evidence so you just deny it and repeat the decpetion.

You seem to be claiming that transgender doesn't exist but its synonym, transsexual, does. That is plainly irrational.
No I am exposing what you claim about them is irrational, which it is.

Electric Skeptic

But everyone on your side of the ideological divide said its different, and now you are saying it can be the same.
Completely and obviously false. Nobody has said they must be different; everybody knows they can be the same. For the vast majority of people, they are the same.
I know what the deception is, I am just using your own words to expose the deception.
The only thing you're exposing is that you don't even understand the issue.
So for example a the word 'transsexual' better describes a man who lives their lives as best they can as woman because they have a dysphoria with their sex.
A transsexual person is a transgender person. I know you hate the dictionary, but it's already proven you wrong on this.

And you've already been shown to be wrong about gender dysphoria, too.
In gender identity ideology a 'transwoman' is a word used to make out a man is a woman when of course they aren't. and 'gender identity' tries to say they are a woman.
A transwoman is a person whose biological sex is male and whose gender is female. Just like the transsexuals you admit exist.
Woman is the biological sex, using the word 'transwoman' doesn't change that, and
Nobody disputes this.
transwoman is not the correct term to refer to the sex, transsexual is.
The dictionary has already shown you to be wrong.
this makes no sense. What you mean is gender is how the person feels about themselves (regardless of whether its reality) which includes among other imaginations, where they dont acknowledge the biological sex they are.
What I mean is what I said, not your caricature of it.
proven as above. If you want to disagree then address what I wrote rather than a baseless denial.
You've not proven anything.

HIS sex. Its a man remember. So yes it does deny his sex, and the point made was the events are segregated by biological sex, so that no longer exists.
HER sex. Biologically male, gender female. It does not deny his sex, nor can you show that it does.

Events are separated by gender, not biological sex. If they were not, transwomen would not be able to compete in women's events.
Maybe they should change them to the transmen's 100 metres and the transwomen's 100 metres, because currently at the when we call it the women's weightlifting event it isnt just women but men as well.
It is women whose biological sex is male.
o, female is biological sex. So her gender would be masculine or feminine.
The dictionary has already proven you wrong on this one, too.
Its not hard, its obvious from reality you are completely deluded. If you look in dictionaries a couple of decades ago the sex is male and female and the gender is masculine and feminine. The concept now has tried to get the gender including male and female and it doesn't work.
Of course it works, and you've not been able to show any way in which it doesn't.

And what dictionaries a couple of decades ago is irrelevant - go back and live then, if you like. Today gender is male and female.
Just how confused and out of touch with reality are you? To be able to communicate with people we have to be able to understand reality let alone language applied to it.
Personal remark ignored. We all understand reality and language applied to it. Well, most of us. Some of us have irrational problems accepting words in common usage.
Not so. The eyes cant be hair any more than the biological sex be the gender. Female is the biological sex of the woman just as eyes and hair are not values but organs of the body. The eye and the hair are different parts of the body that you have applied the colour of brown too, your wife is not two different things that something has been applied to, but the same entity that two different things have been applied to. And the two different things are a contradiction. Its not really an analogy but a confused nonsense.
No, it's an analogy. Gender and sex are different things, just like eyes and hair are different things. You've nowhere shown any contradiction.
But remember, based on the clarification that all of you have given that sex and gender are different I asked you what sex your wife was and you said her gender is female. That would mean they are different the same. Now you are having to tell me, which I have been telling you all along, is that gender can be the same as biological sex. So telling people it is different is not true. And there one has both the deception and the unreality exposed.
I'm curious - do you think that this paragraph of yours actually makes sense? A person's gender can be the same as their biological sex; in most cases it is. That does not make them the same thing, and some people's gender is different to their biological sex. I've no idea why this is so hard for y ou.
as we have seen some do, so you are wrong to claim it is false.
No, we haven't seen any, so I am correct to claim it is false. The dictionary has already shown you to be correct, despite your hatred for it.
No that is what we have shown to be false and deception, not least in that transwomen has the sex 'woman' in it, not the gender 'feminine' Its a lie.
You've not shown anything to be false or deception. And you're still denying what the dictionary says.
The videos are there as evidence for discussion and reasoning and I have quoted and cited what they have said.
Where? Cite where you quoted it.
What the science teacher who identifies as trans says is what I have been telling you.
Cite them saying what you claim they are saying, or give a time reference.
So you don't believe even the people you are trying to talk about.
When you actually produce them saying what you claim, your comment will have meaning.
In evidence as described above. You wont address the reasoning and evidence so you just deny it and repeat the decpetion.
Not in evidence as described above.
No I am exposing what you claim about them is irrational, which it is.
No, you're not. You've not been able to show a single irrationality. Your argument consists entirely of denying dictionary definitions and repeating "isnotisnotisnot" with your fingers in your ears.

BMS

Completely and obviously false.
How?
Nobody has said they must be different;
Correct, nobody said that
everybody knows they can be the same.
False.

The only thing you're exposing is that you don't even understand the issue.
I obviously do and more than that I have exposed the deception

And you've already been shown to be wrong about gender dysphoria, too.
in what way?

A transwoman is a person whose biological sex is male and whose gender is female.
Half right. Female is the biological sex, not the gender. A transwoman cant compete in a woman's event because a transwoman is a man.

What I mean is what I said, not your caricature of it.
I gave you the reality. Its supported by gays, lesbians and transsexuals

HIS sex, its a man remember.
Biologically male,
Yes, so HIS sex
gender female.
No, female is the biological sex not the gender. Remember you said they weren't the same
It does not deny his sex,
Yes, so HIS sex, not her sex as you falsely just claimed.

Events are separated by gender, not biological sex.
What on earth are you imagining?? No, events are separated by biological sex, its the women's 100 meters not the feminine 100 metres or the transwoman's 100 metres.

It is women whose biological sex is male.
No, Someone with a biological sex of male is a man.

Of course it works, and you've not been able to show any way in which it doesn't.
So if you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?
Proven! Doesn't work Electric, what you are saying is pure insanity.

Electric Skeptic

How?
False.

No, you don't, as you continually show by claiming that sex and gender are the same thing, despite repeatedly being shown that they are not (you know, that pesky dictionary you keep ignoring). There's no deception for you to expose.
in what way?

Half right. Female is the biological sex, not the gender. A transwoman cant compete in a woman's event because a transwoman is a man.
That's obviously false because transwomen can and do compete in women's events, because they are women (gender). You might think that's unfair or not right, but transwomen do compete in women's events; that simply fact.

Yes, so HIS sex
No, female is the biological sex not the gender. Remember you said they weren't the same
No, HER sex. HER sex is male. HER gender is female.
What on earth are you imagining?? No, events are separated by biological sex, its the women's 100 meters not the feminine 100 metres or the transwoman's 100 metres.
This is objectively wrong. Transwomen compete in women's events. So they are not separated by sex, but by gender. Again, you might think that's unfair, but it's the way it is.
No, someone with a biological sex of male might have a gender of male or a gender of female.
So if you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?
Sex and gender are two different things. They can have the same value; they may be different. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. I've given you an analogy, I've explained it simply...I don't know how else to help you understand.

Two different categories might have the same value. They might have a different value. Having the same value doesn't make them the same; it just means they have the same value. Again, eyes and hair might have the same color; that doesn't make them the same thing. Sex and gender might have the same value; that doesn't make them the same thing.

You've not proven anything.

Electric Skeptic

How?
False.

in what way?

Yes, so HIS sex

Merriam-Webster:
Sex:​
- either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures​
- the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex​

You are wrong. Sex and gender are two different things.

Merriam-Webster:
- a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female​

You are wrong. Everybody has a gender identity because everyone feels that they are male, female, a combination, or neither.

Merriam-Webster:
- of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth​
- of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth​

You are wrong. Transgender and transsexual are synonymous; 'transsexual' is no more (or less) correct than 'transgender'. Both mean the same thing. Neither denies the person's sex.

BMS

Merriam-Webster:
Sex:​
- either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures​
- the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex​

You are wrong. Sex and gender are two different things.

Merriam-Webster:
- a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female​

You are wrong. Everybody has a gender identity because everyone feels that they are male, female, a combination, or neither.

Merriam-Webster:
- of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth​
- of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth​

You are wrong. Transgender and transsexual are synonymous; 'transsexual' is no more (or less) correct than 'transgender'. Both mean the same thing. Neither denies the person's sex.
Yep clearly mentally insane. every human is either male or female or a combination of the two. The Merriam -Webster dictionary is now a lie since it introduced this.

BMS

Your father is your mother
your sister is your brother
you think you're one another
the transgender family

Electric Skeptic

Yep clearly mentally insane. every human is either male or female or a combination of the two. The Merriam -Webster dictionary is now a lie since it introduced this.
You don't get to declare the dictionary a lie because you don't like what it says.

But thanks for - again - confirming that sex is not binary.
You don't know the difference between biological males and biological females?

BMS

You don't get to declare the dictionary a lie because you don't like what it says.
Certainly do because it is impossible.

But thanks for - again - confirming that sex is not binary.
Yep its binary as almost all scientists and mathematicians and biologists will tell you. ie https://projectnettie.wordpress.com/ which is regularly updated. Lets hope Merriam-Webster gets corrected shortly

BMS

An elephant is a happy bird
it flits from bough to bough,
it builds its nest in a rhubarb tree
and whistles like a cow.

just like gender identity

Electric Skeptic

Certainly do because it is impossible.
No, you don't, nor is it impossible.
Yep its binary as almost all scientists and mathematicians and biologists will tell you.
No, it's not, as y ou just admitted.
Lets hope Merriam-Webster gets corrected shortly
Merriam-Webster hasn't even been referenced in relation to sex being binary. You're losing touch.

BMS

You obviously don't do you. So if you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?

Electric Skeptic

An elephant is a happy bird
it flits from bough to bough,
it builds its nest in a rhubarb tree
and whistles like a cow.

just like gender identity
You might feel like an elephant. Or a rhubarb. That's your problem.

My gender identity is male. Hope you get yours worked out.

BMS

You might feel like an elephant. Or a rhubarb. That's your problem.

My gender identity is male. Hope you get yours worked out.
Are you saying I cant identify as the elephant I am?

NB if there were such a thing as gender identity, which there isnt, because although the dictionaries now say there is, millions of people prove it wrong, my gender identity would be cisdemibisoliloquy

Electric Skeptic

Are you saying I cant identify as the elephant I am?
Let's see...did I say that you can't identify as the elephant you are? No. So why do you ask such a stupid question?
NB if there were such a thing as gender identity, which there isnt, because although the dictionaries now say there is, millions of people prove it wrong, my gender identity would be cisdemibisoliloquy
There is such a thing as gender identity and billions of people prove it right.

And yes, we know you like to ignore dictionaries when they show you wrong (as they constantly do).