Should parents and doctors lose power if child of any age wants to be transgender?

Authentic Nouveau

The right-wing conservatives here are a good example of what happens.
So in your non-medical purview, paraphilias are political issues?

Since you are a distant Psych outsider

Paraphilia (previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation ) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.

BMS

Let's see...did I say that you can't identify as the elephant you are? No. So why do you ask such a stupid question?

There is such a thing as gender identity and billions of people prove it right.

And yes, we know you like to ignore dictionaries when they show you wrong (as they constantly do).
Eeorr eorr eorr. Today i identify as a donkey. Please write your posts in donkey language

BMS

Let's see...did I say that you can't identify as the elephant you are? No. So why do you ask such a stupid question?

There is such a thing as gender identity and billions of people prove it right.

And yes, we know you like to ignore dictionaries when they show you wrong (as they constantly do).
Ah so you aacknowledge my gender of cisdemibisolioquy then?

Temujin

So in your non-medical purview, paraphilias are political issues?

Since you are a distant Psych outsider

Paraphilia (previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation ) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.
Bingo! I claim a full card of irrelevant Google factoids quoted without understanding by a faux medical fantasist.

We will now need to start a new game. I suggest collecting different species of "outsider". Psych outsider is a relatively uncommon one. Who can get the most in the next seven days?

Authentic Nouveau

My first post was about the reprobate mind, which is unequivocally part of the subject being discussed.

Not gonna bother responding to the rest. If you don't want to comment on what I've posted, don't.
Bible explains how atheists are given over to a reprobate mind in Romans 1. Why are you whining?