Should rape by deception be legal for trans people? To have sex without telling they are trans.

BMS

I guess if one thinks they can pretend to be what they arent they can do what they shouldnt

BMS

No. The OP is in the closet. And is trying to stay there.

Why would I suggest something so absurdly wrong?
Ah so you dont believe in gender identity then? Neutroid was one of the genders the BBC taught children existed.
Hmmn sure you really believe in gender identity or is it that you dont understand?

Temujin

Ah so you dont believe in gender identity then? Neutroid was one of the genders the BBC taught children existed.
Hmmn sure you really believe in gender identity or is it that you dont understand?
Apparently English language employed grammatically is what you do not understand.

Temujin

Is it that you cant understand English or that you cant grasp the logic? Which?
No, it's you who has failed to grasp the logic, or even the grammar of the sentence in question, which considering the fact that you wrote it makes it all the more stupid.

Mr Laurier

Huh? I dont "believe in" things. I either accept or reject claims based on evidence.
"Neutroid" is a fantasy YOU have created. It is not a gender, And the BBC is not a school.
You offer a false dichotomy.

BMS

Huh? I dont "believe in" things. I either accept or reject claims based on evidence.
"Neutroid" is a fantasy YOU have created. It is not a gender, And the BBC is not a school.
You offer a false dichotomy.
Did you spot it was Neutrois? So who made up Neutrois? and its flag

White is for neutral, unidentified, or questioning gender. Dark chartreuse green (the inverse of lavender, the mix of pink and blue) is for nonbinary gender that isn't female or male. Black is for agender or genderless

So I made up Cisdemibisoliloquy Thats my gender

BMS

No, it's you who has failed to grasp the logic, or even the grammar of the sentence in question, which considering the fact that you wrote it makes it all the more stupid.
No, its that YOU failed to grasp the logic or understand the English as I asked you.
I asked you first :)

Temujin

No, its that YOU failed to grasp the logic or understand the English as I asked you.
I asked you first :)
OK. You said this:
" are you suggesting someone in a closet changes their sex from male to gender neutroid?"

This statement is absurd for two reasons. Firstly it is absurd to suggest that people go into a closet to change either their sex or their gender. Secondly it is absurd to suggest that people change from their sex to a different gender. This mistake illustrates the problem you have struggled with consistently. Sex is different from gender. Your statement makes as little sense as saying:
" are you suggesting someone in a
chest of drawers changes their religion from Islam to French?"
That is why the poster called your statement absurd. It is absurd.