Should rape by deception be legal for trans people? To have sex without telling they are trans.

Thistle

I have lost at least 10 IQ points for having read the last few posts. Only the highly educated could possibly buy into this level of imbecility.

Reactions: BMS

BMS

I have lost at least 10 IQ points for having read the last few posts. Only the highly educated could possibly buy into this level of imbecility.
Sadly, this is the lunacy now taking over. We have let institutional capture occur

Mr Laurier

Did you spot it was Neutrois? So who made up Neutrois? and its flag

White is for neutral, unidentified, or questioning gender. Dark chartreuse green (the inverse of lavender, the mix of pink and blue) is for nonbinary gender that isn't female or male. Black is for agender or genderless

So I made up Cisdemibisoliloquy Thats my gender
And that is why you will never be able to have this conversation.

Electric Skeptic

A charge of course for which there is zero evidence for.
Of course. Unless you count his numerous attempts to steal the election, his complete disregard for the Constitution in his efforts to retain power, and his complete disdain for America and her citizens.

BMS

No, I'm laughing at the comparison between now and Nazi Germany. If anybody's in danger of creating that, it's Trump, with his personality cult that has the Trumpites drooling over him.
The reason for the comparison is there whether you realise it or not, but as Jordan Peterson pointed out a couple of years ago its the same spirit as the marxist ideology who killed millions more than the nazis last century.
But the left has laughed at and denied every stage of the slippery slope.

BMS

Of course. Unless you count his numerous attempts to steal the election, his complete disregard for the Constitution in his efforts to retain power, and his complete disdain for America and her citizens.
Unless you count the complete disregard for human life and reality of the left, why not?

Electric Skeptic

The reason for the comparison is there whether you realise it or not
No, it's not. When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

but as Jordan Peterson pointed out a couple of years ago its the same spirit as the marxist ideology who killed millions more than the nazis last century.
More nonsense.

But the left has laughed at and denied every stage of the slippery slope.
Because it's nonsense.

Unless you count the complete disregard for human life and reality of the left, why not?
Irrelevant to the topic.

BMS

No. Wow, you are deeply fixated on other people's genitalia.
On the contrary you are unwilling to recognise the reality when presented. If you want to tell the difference between 99% of men and women, the man has the penis and the woman has the vagina. So a transwoman is a man. So dont use the word transwoman for a man.

Mr Laurier

On the contrary you are unwilling to recognise the reality when presented. If you want to tell the difference between 99% of men and women, the man has the penis and the woman has the vagina. So a transwoman is a man. So dont use the word transwoman for a man.
Wow. You are really going all out on thinking for me.
Let me help you here. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I THINK!.
So stop telling me what I think. Stop telling me what I see.
There are easier ways to tell of a person is a man or a woman. Ways that do not require me to remove anyone's clothing.
In order for me to stop using the word "transwoman" for a man, I would need to first START using the word "transwoman" for a man.

BMS

Wow. You are really going all out on thinking for me.
Let me help you here. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I THINK!.
So stop telling me what I think. Stop telling me what I see.
It serves you right me guessing since you cant give a straight answer.

There are easier ways to tell of a person is a man or a woman. Ways that do not require me to remove anyone's clothing.
Such as? Apart from the Adam's apple, and I wasn't asking you about different ways we can tell, just asking you whether you recognise the reality of the two different anatomies in the binary of biological sex?

In order for me to stop using the word "transwoman" for a man, I would need to first START using the word "transwoman" for a man.
great.