Should rape by deception be legal for trans people? To have sex without telling they are trans.

Mr Laurier

It serves you right me guessing since you cant give a straight answer.
Given that I have given straight answers all my life...
Such as? Apart from the Adam's apple, and I wasn't asking you about different ways we can tell, just asking you whether you recognise the reality of the two different anatomies in the binary of biological sex?
You have never seen a human face before?

Mr Laurier

So you wouldn't care which sex you have sexual intercourse with?
There was a CARM poster named Supersport, who used to post thread after thread, raving against homosexuals, and accusing them of giving everybody diseases.
I pointed out that no homosexual had ever given me a disease, and never would.
He insisted that if I was not already infected with diseases from homosexuals, that I seen would be.
I asked him to explain how that could happen.
He declared that when (not even "if", but "when") I have sex with gay men, they are giving me diseases.
I helpfully pointed out that I have never had sex with a gay man, and that I have no inclination to ever do so.
He went on a rant that EVERYBODY is constantly being tempted by gay men.
I again, helpfully, pointed out that I am not at all "tempted" by gay men.
This went on for a while, until supersport finally admitted that he frequently used gay male prostitutes for unprotected and anonymous sex.
And that this had gotten him a few nasty infections. He then insisted that "everybody does that though".
I simply pointed out that, as an exclusive heterosexual, I had no interest on having sex with men. And that only gay men were attracted to other men. Only repressed gay men, deep in the closet, are "tempted" by gay men.
It took sporty a while to grasp that fact. And longer for him to grasp the implications.