Should rape by deception be legal for trans people? To have sex without telling they are trans.

BMS

Wow, Are you 5? I've addressed them.

And? Your point is?

Because I'm not obsessed
If you cant acknowledge the reality then the obsession is yours. Bombarded with the delusion all the time, simple question asked several times and you cant answer it. So we will assume you dont think a MAN who calls himself a 'tramswoman' is the MAN he is.

Mr Laurier

If you cant acknowledge the reality then the obsession is yours. Bombarded with the delusion all the time, simple question asked several times and you cant answer it. So we will assume you dont think a MAN who calls himself a 'tramswoman' is the MAN he is.
Your "IF" rests on more presuppositional decisions on your part.
A man who calls himself a "transwoman" is a man. Why would I think otherwise? This is just like your deciding that I think a person with a penis is a girl. A decision made in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Authentic Nouveau

A man who calls himself a "transwoman" is a man. Why would I think otherwise? This is just like your deciding that I think a person with a penis is a girl. A decision made in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
In the backward Canadianer world, the gubment decides what people must think and say.

BMS

Thank you for affirming that. There are people with woke ideology who deny the reality so its worth verifying.
I wont misrepresent you again.

BMS

Woke is madder than Mad Jack McMad the madman, the winner of last years maddest madman competition.