Should we extradite Senator Lindsey Graham to Russia?

Thistle

I understand that Kevin McCarthy has been having a hard time getting a good deal on raising the debt limit because Senator Lindsey Graham will launch a revolt if there are any cuts made to the Department of Invading Other Countries.

Coincidentally the Russians took umbrage to the great satisfaction that Lindsey Graham seem to derive at the thought of dead Russians, so Vladimir Putin issued an arrest warrant. Is this an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone?

I'm not entirely sure that every American is completely on board with exporting all of our woke values at gunpoint to the rest of the world…

Just a thought…

Last edited:
Dunno, ask your friend Hanoi Jane, she certainly would have agreed with an extradition.

BTW umbrance isn't a word and c and g are not close nor even on the same finger.

I understand that Kevin McCarthy has been having a hard time getting a good deal on raising the debt limit because Senator Lindsey Graham will launch a revolt if there are any cuts made to the Department of Invading Other Countries.

Coincidentally the Russians took umbrance to the great satisfaction that Lindsey Graham seem to derive at the thought of dead Russians, so Vladimir Putin issued an arrest warrant. Is this an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone?

I'm not entirely sure that every American is completely on board with exporting all of our woke values at gunpoint to the rest of the world…

Just a thought…

My thoughts about this Regan conservative* are parallel to these following observations:

________

* tax cuts, greatly increased defense spending, deregulation, a policy of rolling back communism, a greatly strengthened military and appeals to family values and conservative Judeo-Christian morality

Department of Invading Other Countries.
That's a good one.
Coincidentally the Russians took umbrage to the great satisfaction that Lindsey Graham seem to derive at the thought of dead Russians.…
I take great umbrage with that as well.

What is it with people wanting Russians dead?

I understand this board attracts crazies who want that, but Is that acceptable now in lispy republican circles?

tax cuts, greatly increased defense spending, deregulation, a policy of rolling back communism, a greatly strengthened military and appeals to family values and conservative Judeo-Christian morality
The Communists are in China not Russia. We have managed to make Russia an ally of communist China having reversed the fact that we had otherwise won the Cold War! We apparently now can't completely lose the Cold War that we already had won, soon enough to suit you and the Democrats. Russia is not communist, it is not the USSR, and Vladimir Putin is not Adolf Hitler, not Joseph Stalin, not Peter the Great, and he's not Ivan the Terrible.

Reagan wasn't spending to no purpose. He was spending to bring a satisfactory conclusion to the Cold War which he accomplished. How ironic that blithering idiots claiming to be Republicans want to reverse America's greatest victory in the second half of the 20th century.

Do you honestly think that the Biden administration is killing Russians with Ukrainian soldiers in Ukraine to conserve Judeo Christian morality? The Biden administration is woker than AOC.

Don't let me dissuade you for making that argument early and often. It makes my job of pointing out how bankrupt your reasoning is, all the easier.

That's a good one.

I take great umbrage with that as well.

What is it with people wanting Russians dead?

I understand this board attracts crazies who want that, but Is that acceptable now in lispy republican circles?
The more limp-wristed and the Republican it seems to have a positive correlation with blood lust.

The Communists are in China not Russia. ...

Concerning Russia, one can replace the word communism for Putin's autocratic rule and the term "Reagan conservative" still holds true today with a great many Republicans. I definitely lean - Reagan conservative.

Populists are dividers, instead of uniters and typically demand removal of the "elite", especially the political establishment, and would rarely accept a pluralist paradigm in political philosophy.

What distinguishes "the elite" from "the people" ( a single group ) is based on values. As illustrated in my earlier post above, Senator Lindsey Graham expressed the Reagan conservatives' values position in Ukraine well.

_______

Coincidentally the Russians took umbrage to the great satisfaction that Lindsey Graham seem to derive at the thought of dead Russians, so Vladimir Putin issued an arrest warrant. Is this an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone?

Just a thought…
swap

Paul Whelan, a former U.S. Marine who was arrested for alleged spying, listens to the verdict in a courtroom at the Moscow City Court in Moscow, Russia, June 15, 2020

Lindsey for Paul

Coincidentally the Russians took umbrage to the great satisfaction that Lindsey Graham seem to derive at the thought of dead Russians, so Vladimir Putin issued an arrest warrant.
For what crime?

In order to be extradicted, Graham would have had to have committed a crime within Russian jurisdiction.

IConcerning Russia, one can replace the word communism for Putin's autocratic rule and the term "Reagan conservative" still holds true today with a great many Republicans. I definitely lean - Reagan conservative.
You swing like a weathervane.
Populists are dividers, instead of uniters and typically demand removal of the "elite", especially the political establishment, and would rarely accept a pluralist paradigm in political philosophy.
So you think Ronald Reagan would be on board with our woke elite blowing up countries to spread the woke agend? I'm pretty sure we disagree about that. Are we really that afraid that there are too many children in the east who are not being given sexual reassignment surgeries over the objections of their parents?
What distinguishes "the elite" from "the people" ( a single group ) is based on values.
You can say that again! Let the elitists surgically mutilate their own children. They can keep their filthy hands off the children of the American patriots.
As illustrated in my earlier post above, Senator Lindsey Graham expressed the Reagan conservatives' values position in Ukraine well.
So that's what you think that was? It was incoherent drivel. The guy knew nothing about Ronald Reagan.

Just a thought…
Running your mouth (Saying stupid things) on a world stage has negative consequences. Knowing he is on the Russian list must be intimidating for Graham. It was a dumb thing to say on a world stage and he should probably take a back seat for a while. DOD has a history of disappearing money. In huge sums and nobody seems to care all that much. Certainly, tax payers must not mind if their tax money gets lost in the shuffle. I don't get it.

For what crime?
You can't imagine that there might be an international law against killing people based on their national origin? I would say you're rather lacking in imagination when it comes to the weaponization of international law. Don't worry Lindsey Graham has that covered he was a Jag officer.
In order to be extradicted, Graham would have had to have committed a crime within Russian jurisdiction.
That kind of reasoning never seems to save Trump.

Running your mouth (Saying stupid things) on a world stage has negative consequences. Knowing he is on the Russian list must be intimidating for Graham. It was a dumb thing to say on a world stage and he should probably take a back seat for a while. DOD has a history of disappearing money. In huge sums and nobody seems to care all that much. Certainly, tax payers must not mind if their tax money gets lost in the shuffle. I don't get it.
Well obviously the $400 million that Zelenskyy has embezzled, as Lindsey Graham would say, "is the best money we ever spent." Pity he wasn't able to embezzle 500 million. Perhaps he might catch up with the current sellout-in-chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

So you think Ronald Reagan would be on board with our woke elite blowing up countries to spread the woke agend?

Once upon a time you were very good at holding a real conversation. Then something changed. What happened to you?

Ronald Reagan would have asked: What is woke? How does an "elite" (whatever) play a part in a foreign military operation?
Ronald Reagan would be exceedingly more concerned about about an authoritarian dictator killing civilians in a budding democracy.

I'm pretty sure we disagree about that.

I very sure that we don't agree on a great many things.

Are we really that afraid that there are too many children in the east who are not being given sexual reassignment surgeries over the objections of their parents?

^This^ has nothing to do with Senator Lindsey Graham's publicly recorded interactions in Ukraine.

You can say that again! Let the elitists surgically mutilate their own children. They can keep their filthy hands off the children of the American patriots.

...and there you go again. ^This^ has nothing to do with Senator Lindsey Graham's publicly recorded interactions in Ukraine.

So that's what you think that was? It was incoherent drivel. The guy knew nothing about Ronald Reagan.

Err....incorrect (by far)

The Biden plan would be doing a disservice to the party of Ronald Reagan.

________

Once upon a time you were very good at holding a real conversation. Then something changed. What happened to you?

Your woke agenda clashes with conservatives
Ronald Reagan would have asked: What is woke?

You have nothing in common with Reagan.

He didn't bash Republicans like you do.
How does an "elite" (whatever) play a part in a foreign military operation?
Ronald Reagan would be exceedingly more concerned about about an authoritarian dictator killing civilians in a budding democracy.

I very sure that we don't agree on a great many things.

^This^ has nothing to do with Senator Lindsey Graham's publicly recorded interactions in Ukraine.

...and there you go again. ^This^ has nothing to do with Senator Lindsey Graham's publicly recorded interactions in Ukraine.

Err....incorrect (by far)

The Biden plan would be doing a disservice to the party of Ronald Reagan.

________

Back