Sin that leads to death

civic

No you are for equating yourself with Jesus

18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.

You cannot even begin to understand context.
Yes he thinks he is GOOD like God when only God is Good.

He doesn't recognize the dilemma he has placed upon himself comparing his self righteousness to Christs Righteousness. The enemy has blinded him to the truth as per 2 Corinthians 4:4 and placed a stronghold over the mind to keep him in that state of deception.

Gary Mac

No you are for equating yourself with Jesus
Absolutely we have the same Father who is God. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to our Farher for me to be. See John 17. Jesus didnt pray to God for you in John 17 did he? That is why you are not like Him isnt it?
18 And Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.
Jesus was spot on, no one is good except God, and either God be in you who is good or He is not. Try and think, if that is possible for you, why Jesus commanded of you to be perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect. Is that not good to have?
You cannot even begin to understand context.
No one can least you have His SPirit that He interpret for you. You are trying to figure it out without Him is all. that is why His way is blaspheme for you.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Yes he thinks he is GOOD like God when only God is Good.
Oh No' I do not think that at all, It is a fact that the God who comes to man and makes man righteous just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 is good. And to have His same mind and walk as He walks in it really is good for your soul.

But then because you reject to have His goodness as your own disposition, you do without and no way you can share His inheritance which is good.
He doesn't recognize the dilemma he has placed upon himself comparing his self righteousness to Christs Righteousness.
I agree that God coming to me and opening up all of His heaven to me as He did in Jesus is a dilemma you place on Him for rejecting Him to have the same yourself.

And we in Christ do not compare our righteousness to Christ righteousness it is who we become and nothing to compare to. Our identity is with Him just as Jesus identity was with Him. We have His same mind and walk in it as Jesus walked in His same mind.

May I enquire from you that why to have that what God sent Jesus to show you what to have in the Father is a dilemma for you?
The enemy has blinded him to the truth as per 2 Corinthians 4:4 and placed a stronghold over the mind to keep him in that state of deception.
Yes' God is the enemy for the religious mind that has His way as a dilemma where you have a religious stronghold over your mind that you cant have the mind of Christ yourself and walk in it as Jesus walks in it and keeps you in that state of darkness without His light as Jesus walks in. .

civic

Jesus was a blasphemer?
Matt 5:48 - Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

So that is why he was crucified for blaspheme -- Right?

And that is why we are blasphemers as well -- Right?
You cannot keep the Law- the commandments. See below it exposes your sinfulness.

Galatians 3:10-14
For as many as are of the works of the Law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, to perform them.” 11 Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, “The righteous man shall live by faith.” 12 However, the Law is not of faith; on the contrary, “He who practices them shall live by them.” 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”— 14 in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:23-26
But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

hope this helps !!!

Manfred

Now you are getting the picture, I am not Jesus for Jesus has been gone for over 2000 years. But I do have that what Jesus camr for and said I should have from the same God he was of and in him. see Jesus prayer to our God for you to be one in Him as well. .

Only because you cant relate to why God sent Jesus doesnt men others cant relate to him, it only means that you cant relate to Him is all.

That is what I have been trying to tell you. The Lord of hosts is God Himself, His SPirit in man. The mercy seat, the place God and man come together as one, so obvious even in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus and God came together as one by His SPirit. We are no different from the same at all. Except those as yourself who cant relate to having God as your own disposition from lack in receiving from Him as Jesus did yourself.

Everyone is like Him who has His same SPirit, same mind, same walk as He walks in it, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. Only because you have not been redeemed to His image doesnt mean others haven't, it only means you haven't and cant be identified with Him at all.

You are really under conviction for not being that person of Christ God sent Jesus to show you how to. that is why His way aggravates your religious mind. You cant be identified with Him as Jesus was identified with Him is all.
I am under conviction because of your gnostism.....
Now that is the funniest thing I have heard this week.

Your ramblings do not make one ounce of sense.
You cannot even see that Christ is eternal and that Jesus is the eternal Christ. Why would anything you ramble about convict anyone?

You remain the lone ranger, with no converts to your gnostism. It must be lonely up there in your high chair with no one to fellowship with.

Manfred

just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16
That is nothing more than made up nonsense.

You cannot find righteousness imputed to Christ in Matt 3:16

You dishonor Christ to say he had sin and needed God's righteousness imputed to Him through a baptism.

You really are the antichrist Gary.

Gary Mac

You cannot keep the Law- the commandments. See below it exposes your sinfulness.

Galatians 3:10-14
For as many as are of the works of the Law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, to perform them.” 11 Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, “The righteous man shall live by faith.” 12 However, the Law is not of faith; on the contrary, “He who practices them shall live by them.” 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”— 14 in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:23-26
But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

hope this helps !!!
Amen that is why I am not under the law but under Gods anointing and identified with Him by the same mind.

civic

Amen that is why I am not under the law but under Gods anointing and identified with Him by the same mind.
But you don't sin, are good, perfect and obey the commandments. Paul says you cannot and so does Jesus.

Gary Mac

That is nothing more than made up nonsense.
I see so God didnt come to Jesus by His SPirit and open all of Himself and His heaven to Jesus? So you rewrote the bible?
You cannot find righteousness imputed to Christ in Matt 3:16
Righteousness is in Christ, You anointed of God, Christ in you. Evidently you have not met the Christ?
Either you are of Christ -- anointed of God -- or you are not, and we both know the answer to that one. by your comments about not finding righteousness in Christ.

You cant know that what you dont have from God. And you are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you naver have been in in Christ to be Gods anointed, Christ in you. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. But you will even reject him to be anointed of God obvious in your lack in Gods righteousness being imputed to you.
You dishonor Christ to say he had sin and needed God's righteousness imputed to Him through a baptism.
You said that not I.

In Christ it is impossible to be in sin, it is those who ware outside of Christ to be Gods anointed are the sinners and Jesus defiantly was of Christ anointed of God, so am I and so are all who art of Christ.

You dishonor Christ for refusing to be Gods anointed as He demands of you if you are to be in Him and His anointed.

It is you who is supposed to be that person of Christ that you flat out reject Him to be yourself.
You really are the antichrist Gary.
I understand. You cant know that what you dont have from the Father His anointing. You dont know what you do. Jesus was accused of blaspheme and a sinner because he was Gods anointed as well. Those of his day didnt understand what it was to be anointed of God either.

But thanks be to God He in me and I in Him are one and I walk as He walks in His same light, same anointing, same mind, same Spirit, Perfect even as my Father in heaven is prefect.

And that my friend goads your religious mind just as it did back when with jesus. And I know your thoughts and can feel your hate for we who actually has received Gods anointing and actually picked up that cross and continued where he left off as he demands of you as well.

But you know and I know and God knows you will reject His Christ to be anointed of God yourself.

civic

I see so God didnt come to Jesus by His SPirit and open all of Himself and His heaven to Jesus? So you rewrote the bible?

Righteousness is in Christ, You anointed of God, Christ in you. Evidently you have not met the Christ?
Either you are of Christ -- anointed of God -- or you are not, and we both know the answer to that one. by your comments about not finding righteousness in Christ.

You cant know that what you dont have from God. And you are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition that you naver have been in in Christ to be Gods anointed, Christ in you. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. But you will even reject him to be anointed of God obvious in your lack in Gods righteousness being imputed to you.

You said that not I.

In Christ it is impossible to be in sin, it is those who ware outside of Christ to be Gods anointed are the sinners and Jesus defiantly was of Christ anointed of God, so am I and so are all who art of Christ.

You dishonor Christ for refusing to be Gods anointed as He demands of you if you are to be in Him and His anointed.

It is you who is supposed to be that person of Christ that you flat out reject Him to be yourself.

I understand. You cant know that what you dont have from the Father His anointing. You dont know what you do. Jesus was accused of blaspheme and a sinner because he was Gods anointed as well. Those of his day didnt understand what it was to be anointed of God either.

But thanks be to God He in me and I in Him are one and I walk as He walks in His same light, same anointing, same mind, same Spirit, Perfect even as my Father in heaven is prefect.

And that my friend goads your religious mind just as it did back when with jesus. And I know your thoughts and can feel your hate for we who actually has received Gods anointing and actually picked up that cross and continued where he left off as he demands of you as well.

But you know and I know and God knows you will reject His Christ to be anointed of God yourself.
What verse says Jesus was anointed ?

What verse in the NT says believers are anointed like Jesus ?

Son Of Saxon

Why hasn't Gary been banned yet? Guys a waste of time.

The excellent discussion here otherwise. Or well. ... Sunday school class for at least two posters here. It's wild how long this argument with Charismatic Lady has been going on...month two now?

Gary Mac

What verse says Jesus was anointed ?

What verse in the NT says believers are anointed like Jesus ?
Well Christos ,” Greek for Christ describes the divine disposition of a person who has received from God His same mind who is positioned and purposed by God to deliverer the way of God of all people in a way that no regular person, prophet, judge, or ruler could be. Many were anointed of God you can look them up, David was Gods anointed one, Abraham was Gods anointed one, Moses, even Adam became like God,
Jesus was anointed of God in Matt 3:16.

You dont know what it is to be Gods anointed do you?

Gary Mac

Why hasn't Gary been banned yet? Guys a waste of time.

The excellent discussion here otherwise. Or well. ... Sunday school class for at least two posters here. It's wild how long this argument with Charismatic Lady has been going on...month two now?
I understand that for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in Jesus prayer to God for you to be in John 17 was a waste of his time.

And to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is a waste of his time.
And to have the mind of Christ is a waste of his time
And to walk as He walks in His same light is a waste of his time.
And to Let this same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus is a waste of his time
And the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation is a waste of his time
And pick up that cross and continue where he left off is a waste of his time.
ANd the spirit of God came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him is a waste of his time.
And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him is just a waste of His time

Gosh, why do you even bother to come here and bother with him? Obviously he just wastes his time for you.

civic

Well Christos ,” Greek for Christ describes the divine disposition of a person who has received from God His same mind who is positioned and purposed by God to deliverer the way of God of all people in a way that no regular person, prophet, judge, or ruler could be. Many were anointed of God you can look them up, David was Gods anointed one, Abraham was Gods anointed one, Moses, even Adam became like God,
Jesus was anointed of God in Matt 3:16.

You dont know what it is to be Gods anointed do you?
Wrong anointed is not in that passage you made it up out of thin air. Charisma is the Greek word for anointing and its not in that passage. Nice try gary but I will stick with the bible instead of your UNBIBLICAL ideas.

Matthew 3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Gary Mac

Wrong anointed is not in that passage you made it up out of thin air. Charisma is the Greek word for anointing and its not in that passage. Nice try gary but I will stick with the bible instead of your UNBIBLICAL ideas.
My dictionary says the Greek word for Christ is Christos, having Gods Charisma.

You stick with your own ideas and religious beliefs about it and I will live in Gods anointing. If you was anointed of God, Christ in you, you would know the meaning, until then you are just making up your own laws for it.

You only assume yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in in Christ with no identification with God to be anointed of Him as these were. You should do a word search on Gods anointed.
Matthew 3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Yes' he was anointed by God at that very moment just as Abraham, Moses, Mary, 120, and all today who receives from God to be anointed of His Spirit. That is what it is to be in Christ, having the mind of God.

civic

My dictionary says the Greek word for Christ is Christos, having Gods Charisma.

You stick with your own ideas and religious beliefs about it and I will live in Gods anointing. If you was anointed of God, Christ in you, you would know the meaning, until then you are just making up your own laws for it.

You only assume yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in in Christ with no identification with God to be anointed of Him as these were. You should do a word search on Gods anointed.
except you have no scripture to support your claims. you make things up...................

next........................

Gary Mac

except you have no scripture to support your claims. you make things up...................

next........................
LOL -- The whole book is about those who was anointed of God by His SPirit. Man why are you so against being anointed of God yourself? What has He done to turn you off from Him?

civic

LOL -- The whole book is about those who was anointed of God by His SPirit. Man why are you so against being anointed of God yourself? What has He done to turn you off from Him?
sorry there gary but you came out swinging and struck out.

next.....................................

CharismaticLady

He was teaching the law in the temple just as most preachers do today. I had youth in my class who taught the law as well as any seasoned preacher, but notice when Jesus was about 30 years old and God came to him by His SPirit in Matt 3:16, he begin to teach what it is to be of Gods SPirit and like Him. Ironic is the very ones he once taught in the temples are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme.

Im always amazed when people in their religious outlooks and belief systems cant make that connection between the change in Jesus disposition from the law to the manifestation of God in him. Jesus referred to this renewing of the mind as born again.

Not very many people actually believe nor can relate to that same change in themselves and even declare it as blaspheme to think you can have the same from God Jesus received from Him to walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus received from God. Not knowing at all the very reason God sent Jesus in the first place to show us the way the truth and the life to live ourselves and no one comes to the Father but the same way in you. He was very clear in that.

We are pretty much on the same page, except I see Jesus' life a little differently. You have the renewing of the mind at 30 years of age, therefore would have sinned before that. Did you mean to infer that? I believe the renewing of the mind has to do when we receive the seed of the Father. Jesus was conceived with it, therefore never sinned, and could astound them at 12 years of age, because He knew what the scriptures actually meant. For us that is the born again experience. What the Holy Spirit did in Him at age 30 was give Him back His power to heal with signs and wonders. That is what Pentecostals believe to be the baptism of the Holy Spirit, or the second baptism, however I believe we must be baptized in the Holy Spirit to be born again. I refer to the second filling as the release of the Holy Spirit. Acts 4:29-31. (Note that is after they had already experienced the Day of Pentecost, Acts 1:8)

29 Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” 31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

When reborn we no longer have the old desire to sin, and can flee temptations. Jesus was born with that. And with the release of power we can do all the things that Jesus did in His ministry. Mark 16:16-18.

Gary, praise God for you! It is refreshing to converse with someone with the same spirit. That is what Jesus wanted in John 17 when He told the Father He wanted all of us - Jesus, the Father, the Spirit and each one of His brethren to be one.

Last edited: