Single best evidence for common descent

Cisco Qid

To repeat myself:

There is no point in my giving you references if you do not look them up. Muller predicted Irreducible Complexity, though he called it "interlocking complexity", as a product of evolution.
I had looked at it and it was void of predictions which is not uncommon for most publications. Now all you have to do is point to the text that you believe mimics ID predictions. A cut and paste would do it. And, BTW, Irreducible Complexity is not a prediction it is physical evidence unless speaking of it in a future context of more discoveries.

Last edited:

rossum

And, BTW, Irreducible Complexity is not a prediction it is physical evidence unless speaking of it in a future context of more discoveries.
Both evolution (Muller) and ID (Behe) predict IC.

If you cannot recognise a scientific prediction then you will have difficulties with finding them.

Cisco Qid

Both evolution (Muller) and ID (Behe) predict IC.
It is not a prediction if it is an unpredicted observation. IC is observed in both cases. Behe sees it as it as a challenge to gradualism as predicted by evolution while Muller simply publishes the observation which you refuse to quote out of fear of eating your own words.
If you cannot recognise a scientific prediction then you will have difficulties with finding them.
I shouldn't have to find them if you would post them. But you would rather play the evading game than admit your own error. To each their own but you have done you side no favors.

Last edited:

rossum

I shouldn't have to find them if you would post them.
You need to find them if you want ID predictions to be different. Making the same predictions as evolution will not gain ant points for ID.

As I said above, a living pegasus would be a very great success for ID, if you could find one. Evolution would have no explanation for such an animal.

Cisco Qid

You need to find them if you want ID predictions to be different. Making the same predictions as evolution will not gain ant points for ID.

As I said above, a living pegasus would be a very great success for ID, if you could find one. Evolution would have no explanation for such an animal.
Nuff said, your squirming is too painful to watch.