Sins cannot be charged!

Theo1689

LOL! CARM is entitled to its opinion, but it is not the ultimate arbiter of truth.

GOD is the arbiter of truth. And He says that Mormonism is a heretical cult.

1) God says He is the only god who exists. Mormonism teaches that "plural gods".
Mormonism is a cult.

2) God says that salvation is by faith, not by works. Mormonism teaches that there are many works, "obedience", and commandment keeping required to be saved.
Mormonism is a cult.

3) God says that marriage is temporary, and ends at death. Mormonism teaches that marriage is for "time and eternity".
Mormonism is a cult.

4) God says that one can be married only to ONE spouse. Mormonism teaches that polygamy is a true principle, and will be practiced in the hereafter.
Mormonism is a cult.

5) God says that pastors have a right to be paid for their work. Mormonism teaches that ministers are not to be paid, and mock those who obey God's word.
Mormonism is a cult.

6) God says that every jot and tittle of His Scriptures is true. Mormonism teaches that the Scriptures have been "corrupted", and "many plain and precious parts" removed. And Mormons have ZERO evidence for this.
Mormonism is a cult.

7) God says that elders and deacons are to be mature, married, able to run their household, showing hospitality, and wise in the faith. Mormonism teaches that immature single teenagers can be elders and deacons.
Mormonism is a cult.

8) God says that the time of prophets has ended, and that we are to be led by pastors and teachers, who are led by the Holy Spirit. Mormonism continues to elect their own false prophets.
Mormonism is a cult.

9) God says that there is only one god, that He is our creature, and that we are His creations, like the Potter and the clay. Mormonism teaches that all humanity are "spirit children" of God, and that the creature can become like the Creator, a man can become a god of his own.
Mormonism is a cult.

10) God says that God became man (Jesus). Mormons teach the exact opposite, that men can become gods.
Mormonism is a cult.

brightfame52

God will not impute the sin of unbelief to those Christ died for,since it along with all their sins, has been already imputed to Christ, so He will have mercy on their unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

If God was to condemn one Christ died for for their unbelief, then He denied them mercy !

But nevertheless this verse attests to the mercy God promises under the New Covenant which Christ is Mediator Heb 8:12

Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

TomFL

God will not impute the sin of unbelief to those Christ died for,since it along with all their sins, has been already imputed to Christ, so He will have mercy on their unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

If God was to condemn one Christ died for for their unbelief, then He denied them mercy !

But nevertheless this verse attests to the mercy God promises under the New Covenant which Christ is Mediator Heb 8:12

Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Christ died for all

John 6:47–51 (KJV 1900)
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 48 I am that bread of life. 49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

1 Timothy 2:5–6 (KJV 1900)
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

2 Corinthians 5:14–15 (KJV 1900)
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

brightfame52

Christ died for all

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 48 I am that bread of life. 49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Christ died for all the seed!

TomFL

Christ died for all the seed!
The bible stated he died for all

John 6:51 (KJV 1900)
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Why will you not believe the testimony of the bible ?

brightfame52

The bible stated he died for all

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Why will you not believe the testimony of the bible ?
All the Sheep/Seed

TomFL

All the Sheep/Seed
Why do you ignore the tesatimony of the bible

zerinus

GOD is the arbiter of truth. And He says that Mormonism is a heretical cult.
God is the arbiter of truth. And he says that your religion is apostate, it fell into apostasy in the first century, and lost the priesthood, Apostolic, prophetic, and divine authority that it once had, which needed to be restored.

brightfame52

Why do you ignore the tesatimony of the bible

Again limited to all the Sheep or seed . The World of His own people .

Beloved Daughter

God is the arbiter of truth. And he says that your religion is apostate, it fell into apostasy in the first century, and lost the priesthood, Apostolic, prophetic, and divine authority that it once had, which needed to be restored.
Which God? The one that comes with Golden Tablets, the thummin, and a polygamist theology? Or perhaps it will be you when and if you get to be a God.

Not buying it.

zerinus

Which God? The one that comes with Golden Tablets, the thummin, and a polygamist theology? Or perhaps it will be you when and if you get to be a God.
The one that built his Church on the foundation of Apostles and prophets, Christ himself being the chief cornerstone:

1 Corinthians 12:

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

Ephesians 2:

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Ephesians 4:

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

It is the sign of a false, apostate religion that says that the heavens are closed, and God no longer works through prophets‌‌‌, nor gives revelation to man.

Last edited:

Beloved Daughter

The one that built his Church on the foundation of Apostles and prophets, Christ himself being the chief cornerstone:

1 Corinthians 12:

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

Ephesians 2:

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Ephesians 4:

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

It is the sign of a false, apostate religion that says that the heavens are closed, and God no longer works through prophets‌‌‌, nor gives revelation to man.

My God has nothing in common with yours. The Mormon church lifted the language of their apostate organization from the Bible. I can't call it a church.

Let's deal with one thing at a time. The ever present polygamy. It seems you folks don't recognize the very words of Jesus in Matthew, chapter 19. Surely you aren't saying that Jesus was wrong? And I'm sure you don't, think that Joseph Smith knew better than Jesus? So how do you account for this discrepancy?

It's Jesus or Joseph. I choose Jesus.